April 30, 2024, 01:07:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 893445 times)
Deborah H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2005, 05:15:01 PM »

I big GDI welcome to all the new members! I am sure you will all do well if you keep your positive attitude and enthusiasm levels up. Sure everyone has a bad day or gets discouraged. And it's a good idea to take a day away from this now and then. You don't want to burn out before you get going-that's for sure!
We have a super duper support system here. If you have questions-just ask. There are a lot of members that are extreemly helpfull on this forum. Let them help you.
I have been with GDI about 3 months now and think I am doing pretty well for someone that's never done any online marketing. Lots to learn! So learn all you can and take a break now and then and if you really want to do this-look at it from the long run aspect. It's work. But it's fun work and it is not in a cubical with anyone watching you over your shoulder. EEEaakkk! I HATE that! Do your best and know it does take time. but this is the right place to be. And you finally found it!
Good luck and welcome to all of GDI's new people!
 Cheesy
Deborah H
mack88
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2005, 06:01:55 PM »

Well...hey, what the heck.

I feel a bit goofy doing this, but guess this is what it's all about. 

...my name is Chuck.  I live in Olympia, WA...a nice little spot on the planet.

Really would like to get to know some of ya.  Really bad at selling anything, but really need to...the money thing you know.  Any help you can offer on how to get off to a good start here would be welcomed greatly.

I am a Chef.  Lots of hard work for little reward quite often...I like it but need more and really need a change...been doing it forever (so it feels).

Hello Chuck!  Welcome to GDI!  You stated that you were bad at selling anything!  You know the remarkable thing about this is:  We do not sell anything!  The system does it for you.  All you have to do is "Invite" friends, associates and people that you meet to your site and let the movie do the selling!  Make sure you have business cards, drop cards or some type of flyer pointing them to your movie.  It's that simple.  From there all you do is "Follow Up" with those prospects who watched the movie!  Stay with it, Stay Focused and you will reap the benefits and rewards from the time and energy you put into your .WS business!

To your success!

Frank

p.s.  I used to live in Tacoma...about 11 years ago!
L_Lint

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2005, 06:43:22 PM »

Just a quick Hello!!  I just joined and i think I am ready to learn from you all how to be successful

Thanks
Linda
G_Marshall

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2005, 11:55:59 AM »

Hello
My name is Gayle Marshall I Just got started and I am excited about the opportunity to learn how to be successful.

God bless you,
Gayle Marshall

Kelly Tolar

*Kelly Tolar*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2005, 12:06:45 PM »

A Big HOWDY from Charlotte, NC!  Grin   

I joined Global Domains International December 2004.  I sat on this program until June 2005.  Mannnnnnn did I waste time or what?  YES!  Any new folks reading this, I hope you don't do what I did.  The end of June 2005 I had about 44 folks.  Now, The 2nd week in August I have an organization of close to 250.  I'm telling ya, don't waste time.  This will grow like a wild flowers.  Blooming fast and very BEAUTIFUL to see people having great success.

A big hello to all the new members!

Let's Rock N Roll!

Kelly Tolar
Charlotte, NC

How many people can you set financially free this year?
Kelly Tolar
Karen B

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2005, 12:07:34 PM »

Hi All,

Just want to introduce myself. My name is Karen and I've been a self-employed web designer for over 8 years. I make a modest part-time income from my work and I have been pretty happy working from home. I have seen many big changes happening on the internet over the years. So much to learn...so little time Grin GDI truly complements my current business. I will be implementing some big changes on my main domain to include information about this great opportunity. I am very excited for the first time in many years!  Smiley

Karen
Marie_F

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2005, 12:36:49 PM »

Welcome Karen,
                       You seem perfectly placed to do great things with GDI, and i'm sure with your experience you will be able to give some great advice!

Marie
Gerald Yancey

I just love sinking my teeth into this business!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2005, 12:51:41 PM »

Welcome Karen,

You are at the right place at the right time. You should be even more excited to know that more
great things are coming soon from GDI. I wish you much success.

To our success,
Gerald Cool

THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX!
mack88
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2005, 01:13:23 PM »

Hello Karen!

Welcome....I can feel the excitement that you have diplayed through your words!  You have the right attitude and just that alone will take you to places not seen!  Dream it and you will Achieve it!  Happy GDI-ing!

Frank
J_Henuhili

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2005, 11:07:28 PM »

Hi all.. my name Is Johana. I'm new! I'm from Indonesia.  Grin I have lots of questions about GDI... still a bit confuse with all the info that I've got. like... what should I do next? what should I do if... and so on.. maybe I'll just make another post for that.  Wink

Well, this post is just to let you all know.. that I'm a new member.. I'm from Indonesia, Jakarta. Work as a story maker in an educational software company. Female, 26th. Ok, I think that's all for my introduction post. I'm lookin forward for your guidance.. (student mode)

-jo-
Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2005, 11:10:30 PM »

Welcome to GDI, Jo! It's wonderful to have you all the way from Indonesia!

I would suggest getting to know your member's area and read through the boards here at the forum.

Nicole

I make a good income right from home while I am drinking Starbucks and eating my cinnamon crumb cake.
mack88
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2005, 02:45:49 AM »

Welcome Jo!

You will find all the answers that you are searching for in this forum and of course from your Sponsor.  Keep in mind that this is a business and learn the tools of the trade.  GDI is remarkable and as long as you stick with it and stay focused, you will go far!  I wish you th best!

Frank
Kyra Tuey

Don't just be in it for now, be in it for LIFE!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2005, 07:45:42 AM »

Welcome Jo!

It's so wonderful to have you aboard, especially from way over in Indonesia!  Cheesy
That's why GDI is so great....we get people from ALL OVER the world....and it's a great way to *universalize* ourselves!

Good luck to you in your success!  Wink

Kyra

Thanks,
Kyra
Kyra Tuey

Don't just be in it for now, be in it for LIFE!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2005, 07:50:03 AM »

Karen,

Welcome to GDI......it sounds like this business will truly explode for you, if it's complementing your other business! That's awesome. I wish you the best of success!  Smiley

Take care,
Kyra

Thanks,
Kyra
KimB

We are here smiling with GDI!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2005, 10:12:42 AM »

Hello Johana,

Welcome to this very exciting opportunity! Don't overwhelm yourself right at first. I learned that if you pace yourself, you will learn what you need to better and retain more! Study your back office, send out some invites, and don't try to get ahead of yourself. Of course, visit this forum daily. You will find a lot of help and great ideas in here! It's a great tool!!! This way you won't get frustrated too fast and start wondering if it's worth it. Because,

It is definitely worth it!!!

Welcome aboard and good luck with GDI!

Rick and Kim

Teamwork is the key! Let's everybody work as a team!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: