April 26, 2024, 11:39:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 893002 times)
JNatnari

View Profile
« Reply #1950 on: July 28, 2007, 05:59:02 PM »

HI everyone

I'm Bill. i'm from THAILAND.you know thailand. you know Bangkok ,Thai Food,Tumyumkong it's very delicious.Great to meet everybody sorry i'm not good at English

i hope i can work with GDI incredible business.
  Lips Sealed Embarrassed Tongue
Phisitphong Kunjara Na Ayudhya

View Profile
« Reply #1951 on: July 31, 2007, 03:46:40 AM »

My name is Chang or Phisitphong,  I am new member from Thailand.  I think there are a lot of people do not know Thailand. In my country I speak Thai. I can not promote or invite new member from English users. Who can help me, Please suggest the phrase or the wording that I can promote my GDI-business. 

Phisitphong   
Thank you all.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 03:51:11 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Jeanna_B

View Profile
« Reply #1952 on: August 01, 2007, 05:54:05 PM »

Hello Everyone,

I'm Jeanna and I'm new at this also and quite anxious to get started. Thus far, I have to say I'm impressed with the opportunity GDI has to offer. I've never made a portion of what I was led to think I would make in any other marketing business and I'm really ready to change that. Judging by all of the testimonials and othe information in GDI's website it seems to be an excellent opportunity and it's time I get my piece of the pie. I hope to see at least a little profit before the end of next week.

Good Luck to us all
Huston Crutchfield III

View Profile
« Reply #1953 on: August 04, 2007, 08:29:21 AM »

I am really happy that i went to Craiglist and was browsing the listings and come across the one from my sponsor and off to a good start building my team Good luck to all
Inspecman from Vegas. I want this to work for me.
ChukaObianozie

View Profile
« Reply #1954 on: August 04, 2007, 08:29:21 AM »

Hello everyone my name is Chukwuka Ben Obianozie. You can all just call me Ben. I'm from Indianapolis, IN. If you're wondering about my name its Nigerian. Technically I'm not a new member to GDI. I joined about 3 yrs ago but I kind of left it to the way side. I was really discouraged in getting any business started. I just recently revisited the site and started reading up on the info again. This time around I'm ready to put 110% into this business. So if anyone has any ideas on how I can go about getting started setting up my down line I'm all ears. I can't wait to get my feet wet.
SamuelLomas

View Profile
« Reply #1955 on: August 05, 2007, 09:32:20 PM »

Hi,my name is Samuel and i just started with GDI.At first i was just looking for a website and hosting for my Chimney Sweep Business but i think there could be much more to this than the website.I am wishing all the best with the new endeavers they may get into.By the way i am from Illinois about 90 miles north of Chicago,a place called Rockford.Good Luck to all
Fatima Isaacs

View Profile
« Reply #1956 on: August 15, 2007, 07:26:44 PM »

Hi  Smiley

My name is Fatima Isaacs from South African.  I'm new to GDI and a bit overwhelmed  Huh.
Are there any other, forum member, South Africans?  If there are, 'Hello'  Cheesy and Hello to all
other members.

Fatima
WatersA

Take That Step

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1957 on: August 16, 2007, 01:26:46 PM »

Dear Fatima,

I am not from South Africa,but I do want to take the
time to welcome you to GDI  Wink,and to the best source
of information you will need to get you going in the
right direction.  Cool I hope you find what you are looking
for. Best of luck to you. Wink

Watersa.

Success Is What You Make Of It!
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1958 on: August 16, 2007, 06:16:21 PM »

Hi Everyone,

I would like to welcome all new members to GDI.  The forums are a great place to find information on just about everything you will need.  This particular part of the forum I find a great place to revisit when we need a little inspirational boost as positive energy is felt.  I wish you all happiness and success.

Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
K McKinzie

View Profile
« Reply #1959 on: August 17, 2007, 03:08:40 AM »

Hello to All Fellow GDI'ers!
I currently live in the Quad Cities
and I am always open to new
ideas of helping to Promote GDI!
cya Globaleez.
S Nusser

View Profile
« Reply #1960 on: August 21, 2007, 03:11:54 AM »

Hello ! I have just been with GTI for the past 4 hours, since I've signed up I just cant stop even though its wayyy past my bedtime!! I'm very excited to be here joining all the new and old timers out there!! Hopefully I'll be able to make this a full time job!! I'm a new mommy and currently single looking for work but I've been praying for a stay at home job that makes decent money... I'm thinking this may be the anwser to my prayers!!! Looking forward to recieveing all the help I can get and learning as much as I can!! THANKS for being so supportive!!
SashenNaidu

View Profile
« Reply #1961 on: August 22, 2007, 05:53:03 PM »

Hi all. Trust that you are keeping well.

My name's Sashen Naidu - i am 23yr old male from South Africa. I have joined GDI some time ago but haven't  actually gotten down to viewing the site properly. I would like to find out if any1 can assist me on how one can make money from this site, if possible. It would be of great assistance.

Enjoy the rest of your evening.
Kind Regards & Best wishes,
Sashen
Mustafa H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1962 on: August 30, 2007, 09:45:41 PM »

Hi, I'm Mustafa from Singapore.  Just joined in and looking forward to learn the tools to unleash the power of this programme.  Cheers

SUCCESS IS THE RESULT OF GOOD JUDGEMENTS -  GOOD JUDGEMENT IS THE RESULT OF EXPERIENCE -  EXPERIENCE IS THE RESULT OF BAD JUDGEMENT!!!
SKogut

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1963 on: September 04, 2007, 10:08:39 PM »

Hi i have been  with GDI  for about 1 week going on two weeks i get a lot of hit logs but i am very puzzled to why no one has signed up yet i should got got at least 1 sign up. Do you need to send in your paper work before you start getting paid. I have been doing alt of advertising within the last week.   

Suzette Kogut
Roger Whitt

View Profile
« Reply #1964 on: September 06, 2007, 03:08:05 AM »

Hey every one,Just started with this. Never did anything like this before,need all the help I can get.  Thanks Roger Whitt
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 134
  Print  

Jump to: