April 28, 2024, 11:53:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 893126 times)
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1845 on: March 24, 2007, 11:21:17 AM »

Hello everyone i'm a Newbie to GDI  I just wanted to say hello and ask a question how does a person create a lead capture page ?

Please refer to this post for the code

http://talk.ws/index.php?topic=6371.msg19258#msg19258

Melissa

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
Abhay Kumar

View Profile
« Reply #1846 on: March 25, 2007, 04:46:35 AM »

Hi everyone,

My name is Abhay Kumar. I am from india and been with GDI. I am very glad I joined.

My goal with GDI is to become a master affiliate. Wish me
LUCK Smiley

help me learning more
regards
Abhay
MartinLewis

View Profile
« Reply #1847 on: March 25, 2007, 04:46:35 AM »

Hello everyone,

I signed up for the GDI affiliate program just last night and I am really anxious to get started. I am an entrepenure at hart and I want to be successful at all that I do. I have been in the Air Force for 9 years now and I think its time that I started working for myself. I have sent out some emails to contacts already but I wanted to know what is the best practice for getting people to your site. I have tried yahoo, google and other website submissions in the last month for another business that I have but really havent seen much of a response. Any good tips or tricks would be very greatly appreciated. Good luck to you all.

Have a Blessed day
Martin L. Lewis, SSgt USAF
A Haynes

GREENER IS BETTER

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1848 on: March 25, 2007, 06:21:21 PM »

GREETINGS FROM VIDALIA,GA (THE SWEET ONION CITY)

I am new to the whole computer/internet experience. I have managed to design somewhat of a website, however, I am clueless about getting traffic to the site. I tell nearly everyone I talk to about it to no avail. I don't personally know much about the internet, but I could see the great oppertunity in owning your own domain & website. I have the hindsight of the .com, .net movements to have foresight of where GDI is going. I was looking for something outside of my norm. for the future.

I am currently earning my living as a watershaper & service technician for a local pool co. that has an owner prepared for retirement. I enjoy helping others, as a result of that personal need to so, I spend as much time as possible in the community fulfilling my duties as Captain at a local Volunteer Fire Dept. My passion is to help others and that is what made this great oppertunity get my attention from the beginning.

If you would like to see my site it is http://www.altrisha63.ws Let me know what you think, any suggestions are welcome.

GREAT SUCCESS TO US ALL,

CAPT. A. L. HAYNES 
OmarMartinez

View Profile
« Reply #1849 on: March 25, 2007, 09:38:29 PM »

Hello all you nice people:
   I am a newbi from Cuba but living in Paraguay, and very glad to join this company and to walk along whith all of you
seaching for financial freedom.
RonnieC

View Profile
« Reply #1850 on: March 25, 2007, 09:38:29 PM »

hello, my name is ronnie i recently became a gdi member
LisaN

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1851 on: March 27, 2007, 03:23:31 AM »

Hello Everyone!
My name is Lisa and I have just joined the GDI affiliate family.  I am very excited about all the new opportunities that will be coming my way!  I want to extend a huge THANK YOU to the creators for making the site building so easy!  Even a complete newbie like me can do it!  I look forward to learning from the experts in the forum.
Peace and Properity to you!

--Lisa--

"We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong.  The amount of work is the same."  -Carlos Castaneda

--Lisa--

"We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong.  The amount of work is the same."  -Carlos Castaneda
Stephen_L

View Profile
« Reply #1852 on: March 27, 2007, 12:09:28 PM »

Hi everyone.  Just wanted to introduce myself. 
RobertAldulea

View Profile
« Reply #1853 on: March 27, 2007, 12:09:28 PM »

Hello everybody!!!

Ii' Robert A. and i wanna welcome everybody inside GDI. I think this is the last online business that i'm gonna try. The other ones are a totally waste of time. I didn't started this one to well either. I've sent invitations to all of my friends but seems like no further action and i really don't have the money to buy leads. Plus my sponsor is not answering my e-mail  Angry. Anyway i've seen potential out of it and i will continue to bulid my way up. I wish everybody good luck and i'll be happy to receive any kind of comments.

Thank you.
ScottPrice

Enjoy Today Yesterdays Gone Make Tomorrow Special

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1854 on: March 27, 2007, 02:21:18 PM »

Hi Robert,

Hang in there, it takes time. I believe you can change sponsors within a certain time period. You may want to contact GDI. Having a good sponsor to help you is very important. But the goal must be yours, your sponsor cannot achieve it for you. It takes time. If you want free marketing ideas, you may want to get on the GDI calls on Tuesday and Thursday Nights.

Take Care
Scott

Scott Price
ScottPrice

Enjoy Today Yesterdays Gone Make Tomorrow Special

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1855 on: March 27, 2007, 02:21:18 PM »

Great looking family. I have two daughters, love having them around.

Take Care
Scott

Hello Everyone!
My name is Lisa and I have just joined the GDI affiliate family.  I am very excited about all the new opportunities that will be coming my way!  I want to extend a huge THANK YOU to the creators for making the site building so easy!  Even a complete newbie like me can do it!  I look forward to learning from the experts in the forum.
Peace and Properity to you!

--Lisa--

Scott Price
Daniel Tolchin

View Profile
« Reply #1856 on: March 28, 2007, 08:55:20 AM »

Hi Everyone:

I'm brand new to GDI, and very excited about this opportunity!!  I 've been researching MLM companies, and sorta stumbled onto GDI.  I think it is a doable business, with not a lot of face-to-face selling.  I've ordered my business cards, and I've generated a few different flyers with help from my sponsor.  I'm ready to change my life for the better!   Grin
RosanaP

Si quieres cambiar el mundo empieza por cambiar tú

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1857 on: March 28, 2007, 08:55:20 AM »

Hello to all the Members of this Forum:

I´m an argentinian girl who is making her first steps in this amazing world of internet.

Wish you all the Best Success.
 Wink

Rosa Port
SakinaMckenzie

View Profile
« Reply #1858 on: March 28, 2007, 08:55:20 AM »

Thank you, i just signed on yesterday and excited to be here, i already have one person under me! i know that this is going to take off really big!!
CarlT

View Profile
HEY
« Reply #1859 on: March 28, 2007, 03:33:01 PM »

Hi my name is Carl Thomas,

I wanted to introduce myself.  I little about me I'm 20 years out living just out side of detroit MI.  This is my first time owning a busness THATS WORKS lol.
Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: