April 28, 2024, 10:56:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 893168 times)
DanielPomerleau

View Profile
« Reply #1830 on: March 20, 2007, 03:08:30 AM »

J'amerais que le monde du quebec ou de la france vien parler des point positif sur GDI.,
On peut bien avoir des news en francais lol Wink

daniel pomerleau
Dominique D

View Profile
« Reply #1831 on: March 21, 2007, 09:09:03 AM »

hello, I am new and I am French I would like to make known this site in France is that it with people who speaks French on this forum because my englais there is not good thank you  Undecided[/b]
Juan JuradoJurado Baldomero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1832 on: March 21, 2007, 04:08:44 PM »

Hello from Spain, my english is very bad at now but i can read and undertand a lot of things meaby i wil write better early. Hi every body  Cheesy
JeanPelletier

View Profile
« Reply #1833 on: March 21, 2007, 04:08:44 PM »

I just joined I am in montreal and would like to meet fellow GDI members. Even if we are not from the same sponsors. local support would be nice.

If you are french speaking you are more then welcome to reply to me. with a name like Pelletier I am not Irish am I?

À bientot!

Jean
J_Nunez

View Profile
« Reply #1834 on: March 22, 2007, 02:57:56 AM »

ok i have been on for a day or two and i have no contract with anyone it is impossible to get tech support, and the sitebuilder isn't even working. i dont think i can get started somebody help me please!!!!
OliveW

View Profile
« Reply #1835 on: March 23, 2007, 08:56:52 AM »

Hi
My name is Olive. I am from Brampton,Ontario Canada. I just signed up an hour ago. I am really excited about this opportunity.
Soon Heng C

View Profile
« Reply #1836 on: March 23, 2007, 11:06:34 AM »

face the fact dude!I already 3 months with GDI except the 2 dowline that my upline refer to me I hav never successfully refer a single person to join me no wonder how much I spend to advertise on PPC or PTC programme,free advertising,SEO,open forum (approximately USD70 per month I spend on advertising on internet,if someone think that I invest way too low to advertise pls let me know by reply to this msg) I've learn something rather new for me from the internet,instead of spending money on those kind of advertising programme (Hey! think twice! the one who advertise on those programme was simply ONLINE MARKETEER!!! They're doing the same way like u & me,advertise their product,deleting all the articles that other marketeer send to them...like me  Grin,waiting for ppl to join them by claiming how good is their product bla bla bla.... r u confident enough to convince them to quit their product and then join u! I dun think so) so u need to expose ur web page to the person who never heard of online marketing instead of online marketeer,how to do it? By creating ur webpage xxx.ws to as highes page rank ( PR) as possible and post them on major search engine (use www.alexa.com to check ur webpage ranking) ,keyword also playing an important part (use www.wordtracker.com to find out which keyword hav most competitors which one hav less,usually longer keyword tend to hav lesser competitors)     OK, let's imagine whether can u achieve this,   let's say if u can just by enter a very simple keyword (like 'online business') in google search engine rather than a complicated keyword (such as 'how to choose a successful online business')(bcoz ppl tend to key in simple keyword rather than complicated one) then ur webpage can come out in the top 10 list rather than way back from the bottom of the list,just imagine how much visitor will click on ur webpage each day just by enter a simple keyword and ur webpage appear in the top 10 list!?  It's the PAGE RANK that play the trick,  check this webpage for more info about PR   http://www.outfront.net/tutorials_02/business/AP-pr.htm       I'm still finding way to construct a webpage with higher PR,I'm sure most of the ebook or webucation programme that u purchase hav mention about that such like success university does,they asking for high subsciption fee but just giv u this kind of info, so for the one who dunno the cruelty of online business this is the time to let u know about it,and for the one who already know this and successful pls share with us.
              I'm appologized for my poor presetation
AsishSolanki

View Profile
« Reply #1837 on: March 23, 2007, 01:59:11 PM »

Iam Glad that i joined and lets hope things just go smoother
Daniel Fields

View Profile
« Reply #1838 on: March 23, 2007, 03:43:00 PM »

Hello everyone i'm a Newbie to GDI  I just wanted to say hello and ask a question how does a person create a lead capture page ?
D Briere

View Profile WWW
Hi!
« Reply #1839 on: March 24, 2007, 12:34:00 AM »

Hello everyone! After a long absence, I am back at GDI, starting from scratch! I look forward to beginning again. And I do not yet have a team.

-- Daniel

To our success,
Daniel, Success Coach
Jeremy T

View Profile
« Reply #1840 on: March 24, 2007, 12:34:00 AM »

Hello Everyone, I remember seeing this *******.ws oppurtunity about a year ago and am just now getting in2it. WOW there are a lot of people out there and after reading through some of this set of 123 pages I can see that we represent a full spectrum of concious people. I'm here in central NY.  I've worked with the internet wearing a varitey of hats. Certainly no guru but I enjoy being a part of it all.

This note is for D. Fields.... Leads as you probrably know are email addresses, phone #'s, names ie contact information that you aquire from your web site or affiliate programs. People go about building their list a variety of ways. Its quite an art really, and takes a keen understanding of what SPAM is and how not to do it 'cause we all hate spam.

Any hoo, hello,  thank you and letusprofit. Grin
JoeyFlores

View Profile
« Reply #1841 on: March 24, 2007, 12:34:00 AM »

Hi Everyone, my name is joey flores... i was looking for a part-time job online, and came across with GDI. now, im a new member and im very excited in being part of GDI. i hope i would really be successful in this home-based business.

"if you think you can, or you think you can't... YOU'RE RIGHT!"

DeniseLaflamme

View Profile
« Reply #1842 on: March 24, 2007, 05:11:39 AM »

Bonjour ou est le site en francais tel que promis?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
Denise Laflamme Huh Angry
PaluFoliaki

View Profile
« Reply #1843 on: March 24, 2007, 11:15:52 AM »

Hi everyone, I've been looking at the forum trying to find anyone from Samoa, where the ws comes from, or Tongans but so far I haven't seen anyone. Well, hi to everyone, I've been in to GDI for about 2 weeks now and thanks to one of my upline for showing me the forum. This is really fun seeing everyone coming in from all parts of the world. I hope to start getting polynesian into GDI, seeing that I may have been the first to come in. I live in California, the Bay Area, San Francisco. Nice talking to everyone.   
palu
Enrico Mendoza

View Profile
« Reply #1844 on: March 24, 2007, 11:15:52 AM »

hi there!
im a nes member. practically minutes since finishing the application form. i hope you can help me with the business.
i would also want to thank my upline, israel lagunda, for guiding me through the application. i hope he'll always be there for me.
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: