March 28, 2024, 03:31:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GDI is a DSA Member  (Read 9252 times)
Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« on: July 10, 2007, 07:08:08 PM »

We are honored to announce our official acceptance as a full active member of the DSA. The DSA (Direct Selling Association) is the world's foremost trade association of leading companies that manufacture and distribute goods and services sold directly to consumers.

The process to become a DSA member is not easy: It is a rigorous, year-long interview process with only the best companies being approved for membership. We are proud of our new partnership with the DSA. As a cherished customer, you can take comfort in knowing you are being serviced by our company with the DSA's seal of approval. If you partake in our affiliate program, you can promote our offerings with an even greater sense of pride and confidence than before.

Thank you for your support and sharing in celebration of this great accomplishment!

Kindest Regards,

The .WS Support Team

I make a good income right from home while I am drinking Starbucks and eating my cinnamon crumb cake.
Joel_P

Take Action and Don't Quit!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2007, 05:29:55 AM »

Congratulation to GDI to be a full active member of the DSA!

This will help grow GDI even bigger and faster and this will be good for us too !
Does your new partnership with the DSA mean that there would be some possibilities to do some kind of co-op advertising with them ?...We could all benefit from this !
Would it be possible ?
If it’s not possible with DSA, do you think GDI could set-up some kind of advertising co-op, banner rotator or URL rotator for the benefit of all of us, this would give a chance to all GDI members to benefit from bigger advertising campaigns !
GDI is a great business to be in and sometime I'm sure there are a lot of hard working members that are not getting the results they deserve from their own advertising !

The Future Looks Good !

Joel

...Step #1...More details Click HERE
The foundation of your online business is the most important step you will ever make!!...
Don't under-estimate Step #1 !!![/B]
S_Proescholdt

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2007, 01:45:33 PM »

I think that would be cool.  I am new and not too technical, and way too trusting.  I have already been scammed trying to purchase leads and finally figured out how to make my own website a lead capture page specifically for GDI. It took 4 weeks for me to figure that out, because there are so many distractions online.  And now that I have been ripped off I am in an even tighter budget than I was before.  I plan on going to some colleges around my area and handing out some flyers to students.  I think the younger generations will take this opportunity and run, and I would not mind getting some of them in my downline.  Cheesy Wink

So yeah co op advertising to help everyone would be cool. Great Idea I think Roll Eyes

Keep your Mind out of Things
And Things out of your Mind
Just Do It With Love
Doug Close

Build big and keep on building!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2008, 11:30:25 AM »

I think that is the most phenomenal thing in the world - the DSA is the real deal - all the big cat MLM's are in it - and now GDI too.

And I'm very happy GDI decided to post the DSA emblem on the front page proudly - adds one more level of realism to this

congrats!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: