April 16, 2024, 02:59:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Username changes now available  (Read 10359 times)
mack88
« on: May 23, 2007, 04:45:11 AM »

Many in the past have asked for it...Now you got it!!!

Affiliates now have the ability to change their usernames from within their accounts. People no longer have to cancel their accounts and lose all their hard work if they wish to have a different username.

This exciting, new feature is located along the left sidebar from within your account. Simply click the Change Username link and follow the prompts. 

NOTE:  You will be charged a one-time setup fee of $10.

J Plymouth

Building My Success One Day at a Time

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2007, 09:21:20 AM »

I know it's late but i'm glad because I understand things much better now regarding GDI

Jimmy R. Plymouth Jr.
Executive Director/Founder
TraVerus Travel
DanHall

USMC 1982

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2008, 04:32:39 PM »

Is it possible to use hyphens within our Usernames, for example: Amends-LilyBell

Dan Hall
Charla Reardon

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2008, 02:41:57 PM »

Does this also change your domain name? 

Thanks!
Saion

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2010, 09:05:17 AM »

Unfortunately, changing your username is only what you use to login with and what your prospects use to sign-up under you. Changing your username does not change your domain name.

Zack
GDI Forum Support
abdieldmlmtest0101
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2010, 09:11:59 AM »

Unfortunately, you can not use hyphens in your username.  Only letters and numbers, no other characters area allowed (*, #, %, &, @, etc.).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: