April 26, 2024, 11:52:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Target Other Network Marketers  (Read 9446 times)
Jason Klein

Using This System, We Dominate GDI

View Profile WWW
« on: August 07, 2006, 01:26:35 PM »

Hi Everyone,

I suggest you all try to target other network marketers who haven't yet discovered GDI, in addition to just the "biz opp" seekers. 

These can be people who are losing money with a company and need extra income, people with MLM experience who need a new company, or people who need their MLM fire rekindled with an good quality program like GDI.

MLM has a 95% failure rate and GDI is what the industry needs to help turn the failure rate into a 95% success rate

• network marketers understand MLM and you don't need to teach them anything
  • network marketers are happy to spend money if they can make a long term return on it
  • network marketers are drowing in failure and will listen to a $10/month plan that will make money for them
  • network marketers don't need "baby-sitting".  They will hit the ground running and start sponsoring people on their own quickly
  • network marketers are the ones who will step forward to be leaders in your GDI downline, and will allow you to form a powerful "mastermind" team to become even more powerful.

Whatever you do though, DO NOT go out and try to "poach" people from other companies!

Just let them know you can offer them a simple and inexpensive opportunity with a proven system.  People don't like to be "sold".

Happy Marketing,
Jason

Stop Chasing Leads!
Make Them Chase You Instead.
S_Alcoya

Success is our way of life

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2006, 05:40:40 PM »

Jason you are right,because they already know the system. GDI is a great opportunity.
You can target in other markets as well. With GDI you can promote in any market.
Maybe someone just want a website or they own domain. They might just need presence on the net.
Iam getting ready for the football season. Iam building my football pools site.

Success,
Alcoya

Take Care,
Alcoya
N_Abaya

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2006, 04:15:17 PM »

I also thought of having other networker as my target market but haven't try to let them know about GDI just search networkers from friendster.
CHazard

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2006, 12:01:34 AM »

Jason,

That really is a great idea and could definitely be the best way to build a massive downline. Have you had any luck finding seasoned Network Marketers? If so, please share with the rest of us. Thanks.

Chris
OKris

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2006, 09:57:28 AM »

Hello, Does anyone have a source or sources for approaching other Network Marketers? Thanks
AnthonySterrett

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2007, 03:39:21 PM »

Hello fellow GDI members. I am a offline marketer targeting other network marketers. I beleive sponsoring other network marketers can be the best way to build my GDI business. I just need to know some great ways our GDi business could help another network marketer grow his or her current MLM business?? Any ideas??
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2007, 03:16:13 AM »

I just need to know some great ways our GDi business could help another network marketer grow his or her current MLM business?? Any ideas??

GDI is the perfect platform to promote another network marketing (NM) business.
All NM business provide a company focussed website or lead generation page that builds their brand name.
The prospects captured also go directly to the companies.

This means that an average network marketer will be promoting on behalf of that NM company instead of his or her own self.
Since NM is all about building relationships, I believe that anyone who is involved in any NM should have their personal domain name and website.
This way they can connect directly with their prospects and establish trust, which eventually results in sign-ups.

I learnt this concept from Rod Moore's 4 C's system (Capture, Cultivate, Close, Copy).
For more information about the system, please send me a private message.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 12:15:26 PM by DPro » Logged

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
S_Alcoya

Success is our way of life

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2007, 04:34:45 AM »

A Domain name is a must on the internet. I think branding yourself of the the net is the
key to success.

Take Care,
Alcoya
B St.James

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2007, 02:59:41 AM »

Ok, I give up.  I've spent hours searching the net and I can't get a straight answer.  Every time I ask for help I get flooded with more ways to make money on the web.

I am a member of GDI.  I don't understand why we can send 100 invites per day and yet we are not allowed to buy leads.  We are, but they are through GDI and more costly.

Also, what is the point of leads if you are being told you are not allowed to SPAM on GDI, email or groups.  How are we supposed to tell people, we don't know?  What is the point of 100 invites per day though our own GDI website.

Please, can someone please give me honest advice without sending me to your site just so I have to log into your site to find out I'm going in circles.

Greatly appreciated
Brenda
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: