April 26, 2024, 12:04:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 144
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 1!  (Read 1025985 times)
KLopez

View Profile WWW
« Reply #735 on: September 15, 2005, 07:23:54 PM »

Thanks everyone Smiley

I thought my website was boring (I've never made a website before joning GDI) and it makes me feel good to know that y'all like it  Smiley Maybe I did do a good job on it  Cheesy
JNapier

Living by Faith! One day at a time!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #736 on: September 16, 2005, 12:48:26 AM »

Kaci, you did a superb job on your site. I congratulate you.  Two thumbs up!! It is amazing to see all the great websites that members have built their very first time. The new site builder has proven to be a wonderful benefit to the business package.  And to top it off, everyone explains how much fun it is as well.

All my best,
Norma  Shocked

Living by Faith,
one day at a time!
JeremyP

View Profile WWW
« Reply #737 on: September 16, 2005, 09:24:27 AM »

I FORGOT TO POST MY SITEJWPROJECT.WS

Jeremy
mack88
« Reply #738 on: September 16, 2005, 10:39:42 AM »

I FORGOT TO POST MY SITEJWPROJECT.WS

Your site looks great!  I like the background music, but I would consider removing it or fixing it because it is stopping/starting/skipping when I load the pages.  FYI, I have high speed internet, so download is fast!  In addition, I would consider doing a left justify on pages where you have numbers identifying steps.  Centering does not always look good in my opinion.  In some case it does, but not on your particular pages.  I wish you the best!

Frank
KieronGarvey

View Profile
« Reply #739 on: September 16, 2005, 11:27:12 AM »

Hi All,

Just wondering if you could have a look at the sites(both the same) i am developing for my prospects.

http://www.kierongarvey.ws
http://www.Briangarvey.ws

I would appreciate any ideas or comments any of you have.

Oh it is still under construction have still to finish steps , 3 & the About me page.

Kieron
MaddenC

View Profile
« Reply #740 on: September 16, 2005, 03:49:22 PM »

Smiley Wow! your site is going to be GREAT and I know that it is under construction, however, I am
sure that the finished product will be "Par-Excellence". You have inspired me and it is wonderful
to know that we are a part of "GDI". ALL the best to YOU and all the rest of US!  Smiley
JimK

View Profile WWW
« Reply #741 on: September 17, 2005, 12:26:47 PM »

Glad to be here!   Grin
Here is mine:   www.peeps.ws
Jim
« Last Edit: September 17, 2005, 12:28:16 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
NPriestly

View Profile WWW
« Reply #742 on: September 17, 2005, 12:30:11 PM »

Just when I think I'm finally getting somewhere with my site I see what others have done and am flabbergasted! Some of you people are so smart!

Maybe someone could critique my site .... http://www.jaski.ws   .......  my grey matter and silver hair are giving me a lot of "senior moments" learning how to make a good (sticky?) site and trying to figure out why the font sizes are so odd when inputting text, but come up OK on the site.

Next I need to know the best way to promote it?

Kieron... excellent job with your site!
 Roll Eyes

Carmen S

View Profile
« Reply #743 on: September 17, 2005, 02:05:24 PM »

Hi everyone! - I am just starting out so I am trying to build my downline.  I decided to make my WS website a re-work of the already great job GDI has done with their page.  I just simplified it a bit so they are almost forced to see the video..LoL

Any comments would be greatly appreciated - Also I am a webdesigner if anyone needs help with their GDI sites! 

www.wealthmaster.ws

Thanx!
BarbaraY

View Profile
« Reply #744 on: September 17, 2005, 02:24:57 PM »

Hello Kaci and Paul,

I think both your websites are great.  I tried to do one for myself using sitebuilder but when it got to the information bit I filled in the boxes clicked submit and got a warning failure message.  I tried different things but nothing worked.
Could anyone help me with tips on how to build my own website?
I would be very grateful.
Cheers
Barb
 Roll Eyes
JosephS

View Profile
« Reply #745 on: September 17, 2005, 02:42:12 PM »

Well here's my site

http://www.sapp.ws/

Be merciful.
mack88
« Reply #746 on: September 17, 2005, 02:58:41 PM »

Hello Carmen!

You did a wonderful job!  Your Lead capture page look great!  I wish you tremendous success with GDI! 

Frank
Stephanie_Deb

Steph and Deb in Las Vegas

View Profile WWW
« Reply #747 on: September 17, 2005, 05:23:00 PM »

Hi Carmen,

You did a terrific job!  I'm sure you'll do great with this page!  Grin

Deb Lane

Let us help you create your online presence!
http://marketers-edge.info
Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #748 on: September 17, 2005, 05:43:55 PM »

Carmen 

You did a great job, but unfortunatelly I have to mention a few things here:

• First of all the site which opens when clicking on the URL is kind of smashed together. The edge of one text goes across the edge of another.
  • Second when clicking Sign up FREE link, you have no link to go back.
[li]And third - but the main thing - you'll have to remove that Copyright thing from your main page as you didn't do any copyright isues there - you actually used Copyright things without the aproval!!!!!![/li]
[li]For the site you've just re-designed, you'll really have to ask the GDI support for the aproval no matter what you've alterred or even because of that![/li]

I'm very sorry if I maybe discoraged you a bit, but we finally will have to thing of the copyright things, too and ask the GDI support for aproval especially for that kind and type of work, you've just performed ... See also the the topic   Global Domains International / Administration / Announcements / September 15 Newsletter...

Tatjana

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
KevinHorton

View Profile WWW
« Reply #749 on: September 17, 2005, 08:24:29 PM »

I am ready to share my website...its a work in progress, but here it is:

www.khorton.ws

Life is choice driven and we live and die by the choices we make
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 144
  Print  

Jump to: