April 29, 2024, 11:48:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 144
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 1!  (Read 1026702 times)
BrendaSue

View Profile
« Reply #375 on: July 26, 2005, 08:43:39 PM »

Thanks, that was great!  I think this is going to work really well since I use a lot of traffic exchanges and Paid to Reads, since my website will be in their face, they will have a chance to ask me questions right away, instead of e-mailing. People like things instantly nowdays.

Take care and feel free to share that link with your team.

Brenda Sue
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #376 on: July 26, 2005, 11:15:26 PM »

Great idea. Nice Touch!
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #377 on: July 27, 2005, 01:30:23 AM »

Hello Brenda sue
I went to your website  and the chat said there was no one there at the  moment.( I expect you are all asleep . So you are in the USA? Huh)  I think chat is a very good idea! It would be good if GDI  had it for support I think.( they have it at IPowerweb) it works very well.
         I think I will give  it a miss for now I do not like having too many things taken out of my account  monthly . When I have sufficient traffic  signing up I will do it I think.
All Power to you wishing you contnued success
Patricia
KimB

We are here smiling with GDI!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #378 on: July 27, 2005, 08:23:16 AM »

Brenda Sue,

That was great! I just chatted with you and loved it! Thanks for all the great info!

KimB

Teamwork is the key! Let's everybody work as a team!
Angela M

View Profile WWW
« Reply #379 on: July 27, 2005, 08:23:36 AM »

Congratulations on a job well done!  How did you get the picture in the left hand margin?

The picture on the left hand margin is part of one of the layouts/themes you can choose from in SiteBuilder.  Click on "properties" for any given page. Select "business" and then "ebiz".  (I'm pretty sure that is the catagory it is in.)

Angela
Branden_Hofmann

I dont look like this but I have his attitude

View Profile WWW
« Reply #380 on: July 27, 2005, 08:59:58 AM »

HEY EVERYBODY!!!

www.smilebiz.ws please give any advice you can. Anything and everything will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Branden
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #381 on: July 27, 2005, 03:03:38 PM »

Hi! here is my attempt at a ws .builder  website!
                                                            http://www.patsite.ws     (still in progress) Undecided.
SSmith

View Profile
« Reply #382 on: July 27, 2005, 06:23:31 PM »

:owow

You did a marvellous job.  The testimonials with pictures look good and add credibility.  Be sure to check spellings and syntax before going live. 

Sherri
JNapier

Living by Faith! One day at a time!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #383 on: July 27, 2005, 11:19:36 PM »

Kim, how did I miss the music the first time I viewed your site? Now, I am worried about myself!!

Anyway, I love it even more with the music.  It adds the finishing touch perfectly. Extremely Well Done!!

You get two thumbs up and a button!! (I haven't given out any buttons until now)

All my best,
Norma  Shocked

Living by Faith,
one day at a time!
KimB

We are here smiling with GDI!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #384 on: July 28, 2005, 11:03:46 AM »

Hey everybody!

Thanks for all the great feedback! I love building websites! i had a lot of fun doing this. Thanks for the info about the picture. I just went in and fixed that.

Thanks again,

Rick and Kim

Teamwork is the key! Let's everybody work as a team!
SMorton

View Profile
« Reply #385 on: July 28, 2005, 03:37:03 PM »

I was going to wait for the new website builder, but patience is not one of my virtues so I decided to crack on with the current one.

Please take a look:  http://awebsite.ws

I'll be adding to the resources section, and possibly spinning most of the fundraising info off onto another dedicated website(maybe).

I was surprised to find that you only really use about half a dozen html codes which wasn't too bad.  i think the hardest part is planning and perfecting the content - once you start, it's hard to stop rewriting and adding.

Sandra
Branden_Hofmann

I dont look like this but I have his attitude

View Profile WWW
« Reply #386 on: July 28, 2005, 03:39:29 PM »

www.smilebiz.ws Can you help me do better?

Branden
ElaineEzell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #387 on: July 28, 2005, 03:58:01 PM »

Hi Brandon, here is my website www.ezell.ws.  I have 3 pages.  What do you think?  Your's looks great, I love that saying get'er done.   Maybe copy the banners and put one on there? 

Elaine Ezell 

Elaine Ezell
ElaineEzell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #388 on: July 28, 2005, 04:00:26 PM »

Hi, my name is Elaine Ezell and here is my website.  I am new to GDI, been in for about a month, I have 4 active and 1 trial and 1 level 2 trial.  Is this normal or should I be farther along?  I love this business.  I would like an honest opinion of my site. 

www.ezell.ws

Elaine Ezell
Roxanne G

View Profile WWW
« Reply #389 on: July 28, 2005, 04:05:00 PM »

Very Nice!!! 

One thing I noticed though, your email link at the top is not correct.  You do not need to put the mailto in there.  It is already coded in, so just put your email address in.  Otherwise it will try to mail it to the email address mailto:admin@awebsite.ws instead of admin@awebsite.ws

Wink

Have a great day, after all, today is the first day of the rest of your life!!

Roxanne
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 144
  Print  

Jump to: