September 28, 2024, 10:28:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 144
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 1!  (Read 1123874 times)
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1125 on: January 05, 2006, 01:14:50 AM »

Hi everybody,

I've been working on my website for some time now and I would like to see what everyone thinks.

I've been involved with some other programs for about 9 years now, but I just can't say enough about how much I love GDI.

My web site will always be a work in progress and I still have a couple more pages to work on.

If anyone wants to link exchange please let me know as I desperately need some other links to join with.

Please go to www.extra-income4u2.ws and give me some feedback. (I'm not sure if I created a live Link or not. If not

please copy my URL and paste it on your browser. Thanks)

Here's to Everyone's Success in 2006 and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!   Cheesy

Marshall

Professional is the way I would describe this. I found the words "We Make Extra Income From Home And So Can You!" a little hard to read against the background.
SeanTrask

View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: January 05, 2006, 02:06:05 PM »

hi All,

had to add my 2 cents in also, great job to everyone taking the initiative to jump on the saddle into starting their own business.  Good luck to all of you.

Not as creative as most but here is my website, I like it.   www.cashflow-profits.ws

Sean
Marshall Utterback

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1127 on: January 05, 2006, 02:06:07 PM »

Thanks RodB for your comments about the my site looking professional.

I took your advice and I shortened the phase at the top of the page from "We make Extra Income from Home and so can You" to

"We Make Extra Income and So Can You!" so it might show up clearer. Black letters with a white background is what I'm getting.

Thanks again,

Marshall

www.extra-income4u2.ws
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1128 on: January 05, 2006, 10:54:48 PM »

hi All,

had to add my 2 cents in also, great job to everyone taking the initiative to jump on the saddle into starting their own business.  Good luck to all of you.

Not as creative as most but here is my website, I like it.   www.cashflow-profits.ws

Sean

Hi Sean,

Good effort Smiley You should consider renaming the links to Page1 Page2 and Page3 to something that describes what is on those pages
CharlesClark

View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: January 06, 2006, 03:31:32 AM »

[/glow]
« Last Edit: January 06, 2006, 05:12:21 AM by RodB » Logged
Carlos D

What's up?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1130 on: January 07, 2006, 04:06:03 AM »

Hey everyone! Carlos here from Florida. I just started with GDI a few days ago, (still in trial) and I've whipped up a temporary WebSite until I get my bearings in the HTML world. Hope you enjoy it! Please let me know how I can improve it!

Sincerely,

Carlos   Cool

www.dineromaker.ws

I'm making a lot of money. Help me make more and, find out how you can too, for FREE!
--http://www.freedom.ws/dineromaker
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1131 on: January 07, 2006, 06:21:19 AM »

Hey everyone! Carlos here from Florida. I just started with GDI a few days ago, (still in trial) and I've whipped up a temporary WebSite until I get my bearings in the HTML world. Hope you enjoy it! Please let me know how I can improve it!

Sincerely,

Carlos   Cool

www.dineromaker.ws

Good start Carlos and a great domain name! Smiley
Marshall Utterback

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1132 on: January 07, 2006, 01:08:27 PM »

Sincerely,

Carlos   Cool

www.dineromaker.ws

Hi Carlos,

I think you're doing great, especially still being in the trial period.
I'll have to check out a couple of your programs.

I just have one suggestion for your consideration.
When I visited your site I couldn't see your "Page Title".

You might consider narrowing your pages by:

Going  to "Page Editor"

Clicking "Page Properties"

Clicking "Layout"

Clicking "Single Colume Center"

Then Clicking  "Submit"

Then with a little editing your content should fit the page.

Just a suggestion.

You can see an example of a "Single Colume Center" Layout on my opening page @ www.extra-income4u2.ws

You're off to a great start with GDI.

Wishing you the Best of Success in all your internet endeavors!

Your GDI Compadre,

Marshall
IAnthony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1133 on: January 08, 2006, 09:00:01 AM »

Hi everyone and belated happy new year! I'm a newbie and am very excited about this oppurtunity. Not only the MLM money making aspect, but also the oppurtunity to build a web site to promote almost anything you would like to. My compliments to everyone on your own websites! NOW heres where I would appreciate some help. I have an idea of the layout and what I would like for it to look like. What I don't know is how to get started. I know some html (using a book). SO what are the first two steps I should do? Any suggestion would be appreciated. Thank-you in advance. P.S. I've been to many forums and this is definatly the friendliest! Smiley
Hansel P

View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: January 08, 2006, 05:08:42 PM »

please give me feedback about my website thanks!!!!

http://www.HTowngiftshop.ws
APhifer

View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: January 08, 2006, 05:08:43 PM »

I'm new at this I desperatly need help with creating my web site Sad

Angela

*Let's grow and be successful together we're a team
A_Cruz

View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: January 08, 2006, 05:17:48 PM »

Hello, i thought I'd introduce myself my name is Anna Cruz and just joined GDI about 3 weeks.  I am excited about this new opportunity.  Have heard very good things about this company, please drop by my site any time. 

Let me know what you think about it comments are welcomed.  Thanks and I hope everyone has had a gret start to the new year!

Come and visit anytime! www.annacruz.ws

Check out ad on ebay under business industrial listing  Smiley
AhmedQ

Who will cry once you die?

View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: January 09, 2006, 05:44:08 AM »

www.biznesswize.ws
Im planning to change it soon can you just tell me what you all think

When your born you cry and the world rejoices, live your life in such a way that when you die the world cries, and you rejoice!!
DickDaly

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1138 on: January 09, 2006, 01:53:45 PM »

my website is www.2dinvest.ws

let's get it!!!
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1139 on: January 10, 2006, 12:05:58 AM »

please give me feedback about my website thanks!!!!

http://www.HTowngiftshop.ws

Very nice site - you have a spelling error in "We just add our line of gift for Vanletine days"
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 144
  Print  

Jump to: