April 19, 2024, 06:14:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 144
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 1!  (Read 1024869 times)
S_Alcoya

Success is our way of life

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2100 on: March 17, 2007, 07:19:38 PM »

I just created  another domain. Me and my partners created another
site.

http://leadpower.ws

What do you think of the new site thanks

Take Care,
Alcoya
JunYu

eROSE from CANADA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2101 on: March 18, 2007, 04:45:34 AM »

Hello from Canada:

I am a new member of GDI (registered on Mar.10, 2007) and web designer.

I used the domain name + web host from GDI and finished my web design to promote GDI
http://erose.ws
My upline used the website forward function of GDI
http://yusistersmultimedia.ws

The 2 websites were designed by Dreamweaver.
RobinH

Robin Henry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2102 on: March 18, 2007, 09:04:01 AM »

I've had heaps of experience designing web sites and have a number of them. My .WS accquisition uses a different marketing approach from the usual "here's a great business opportunity" because I think that approach is overdone. I'm endeavouring to sell to those who want to be upmarket, trendy and similar to the so-called celebrities.

I have not idea if this will work, but I thought it was worth a try. You'll find my website at http://www.web-names.ws

Any constructive feedback will be appreciated.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2007, 09:05:59 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

View Profile
« Reply #2103 on: March 18, 2007, 09:04:03 AM »

These websits are great, but I can't find out how to put them onto my site.
I have tried writing stuff on there, but I keep getting the following...

"Error! You exceeded the maximum character limit for this content block. A single content block may contain a maximum of 4000 characters. This includes spaces as well as any invisible underlying code; like HTML for example. You must reduce the number of characters in this content block before saving.

Please Note: You may have an unlimited number of content blocks on a page. Putting each paragraph of text in it's own content block will help keep you from reaching the 4000-character limit, and also make it easier to edit your page".

I am using lots of small tables (blocks?) but when I try to submit I keep getting the error message.
Can someone point me to a way to write a page into my web-site please???  My up-line doesn't seem to know...

Susie Kay, new member...

Dave H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2104 on: March 18, 2007, 01:11:14 PM »

I am using lots of small tables (blocks?) but when I try to submit I keep getting the error message.
Can someone point me to a way to write a page into my web-site please???  My up-line doesn't seem to know...
Hi Susie, The site builder itself only allows you to have 4000 characters per block (this is total, and will include all html tags as well, which you will see when you have the site builder in html mode ) you can have as many blocks as you like on the one web page..
ie: Submit one 'block' with up to 4000 characters, then you will need to submit another 'block' with up to 4000 characters and so on..These will show on your web page with a space in between each block..For example hare is my site www.travelezi.ws Scroll down the Home page and you will see the spaces I am describing, these are the spaces between the blocks..Hope this helps..
Good Luck..All the best Dave.. Smiley

"I never ran 1000 miles. I could never have done that. I ran one mile 1000 times."
- Stu Mittleman, World Record Holder for Ultra-Distance running.
C_William

View Profile
« Reply #2105 on: March 19, 2007, 03:09:30 AM »

www.PowerAudioMall.ws - Power Audio Mall is a website that I designed with no prior experience or training in web design. I just opened up Microsoft Front Page and went for it..... It's literally an online mall. Go check it out! Clothes, Electronics, Phone Services, and more...

www.DreamChild.ws - Dream Child is a site that displays my music, poetry, and other writings. There are also hot you tube videos (funny as hec) that I have there to keep my visitors entertained. Come and check it out!

Peace & Blessings to You!

DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2106 on: March 19, 2007, 03:31:18 AM »

These websits are great, but I can't find out how to put them onto my site.
I have tried writing stuff on there, but I keep getting the following...

"Error! You exceeded the maximum character limit for this content block. A single content block may contain a maximum of 4000 characters. This includes spaces as well as any invisible underlying code; like HTML for example. You must reduce the number of characters in this content block before saving.

Please Note: You may have an unlimited number of content blocks on a page. Putting each paragraph of text in it's own content block will help keep you from reaching the 4000-character limit, and also make it easier to edit your page".

Susie Kay, new member...

Hi Susie,

If you have a lot of content or looking for more flexibility in web design, you may want to consider using your own web editor (ie. dreamweaver, microsoft frontpage or the free nvu) to construct your website, then upload it with a FTP program.
If you prefer to stick with the GDI site builder, just try to keep the paragraphs short for each block of content that you insert.
I made a video tutorial on how to build a webpage using the GDI site builder, if you are interested, please send me a private message.

Melissa

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
M Gariani

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2107 on: March 19, 2007, 07:28:56 AM »

I finished to build my site last week..

I picked the name http://oneinmillion.ws because this term has very few competitors and the term - one in million is search a lot..

I used the international template but my first attempt shifted the page left - so after several games I succeeded to center it..

I still did not find how to add frames - most of the pages on the net are divided to frames and I just cant see how to do that but

either way - I think that for start - it is OK.

RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2108 on: March 20, 2007, 06:56:55 AM »

I've had heaps of experience designing web sites and have a number of them. My .WS accquisition uses a different marketing approach from the usual "here's a great business opportunity" because I think that approach is overdone. I'm endeavouring to sell to those who want to be upmarket, trendy and similar to the so-called celebrities.

I have not idea if this will work, but I thought it was worth a try. You'll find my website at http://www.web-names.ws

Any constructive feedback will be appreciated.

Good job - great domain name Smiley
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2109 on: March 20, 2007, 06:57:57 AM »

Hello from Canada:

I am a new member of GDI (registered on Mar.10, 2007) and web designer.

I used the domain name + web host from GDI and finished my web design to promote GDI
http://erose.ws
My upline used the website forward function of GDI
http://yusistersmultimedia.ws

The 2 websites were designed by Dreamweaver.

Excellent examples of two good uses of .ws
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2110 on: March 20, 2007, 07:00:49 AM »

www.PowerAudioMall.ws - Power Audio Mall is a website that I designed with no prior experience or training in web design. I just opened up Microsoft Front Page and went for it..... It's literally an online mall. Go check it out! Clothes, Electronics, Phone Services, and more...

www.DreamChild.ws - Dream Child is a site that displays my music, poetry, and other writings. There are also hot you tube videos (funny as hec) that I have there to keep my visitors entertained. Come and check it out!

Peace & Blessings to You!

I enjoyed my visit to both your sites  Smiley
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2111 on: March 20, 2007, 07:03:51 AM »

I finished to build my site last week..

I picked the name http://oneinmillion.ws because this term has very few competitors and the term - one in million is search a lot..

I used the international template but my first attempt shifted the page left - so after several games I succeeded to center it..

I still did not find how to add frames - most of the pages on the net are divided to frames and I just cant see how to do that but

either way - I think that for start - it is OK.

Keep going you are doing great. There is no simple way to use frames with the site builder. In any event you would have to add the noframes element and you would only be able to do this in the html editor.
ReneeHudak

JUST ONE CLICK!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2112 on: March 20, 2007, 03:18:34 PM »

My WS update Smiley http://www.earndollarathome.ws

C_Kessler

View Profile
« Reply #2113 on: March 20, 2007, 06:43:08 PM »

Check Out My Site & Tell Me What You Think. If I'm Doing Something Wrong PLEASE Leave Feedback. Thanks & Have a Great Day.

kessler1369.ws
« Last Edit: March 21, 2007, 09:10:47 AM by RodB » Logged
SG

View Profile
« Reply #2114 on: March 21, 2007, 02:55:00 AM »

Hi! I am just sharing my website. www.sgcnet.ws please let me know what you think. Roll Eyes
Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 144
  Print  

Jump to: