April 27, 2024, 12:35:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15
  Print  
Author Topic: Working Hard and Not Getting Anywhere  (Read 173120 times)
Jeff Penner

View Profile
« on: June 28, 2005, 02:37:31 AM »

Since I can't see the contact info of a downline's downline, since a downline has left and that downline's downline is still my downline, how do I contact that downline who is now technically my now direct downline?

....downline!

Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2005, 04:46:05 AM »

Well, I have a suggestion!

When your downline's downline joined, you've received an e-mail about you've got downline in a second level. In these mail there were all the vital data you need - his (or her I don't know) e-mail, name, phone number!!! I just hope you didn't delete that mail. Open it once again and take out these vital data.

I suggest to all who has the same problems to do the same or even better, save fresh datas IMMEDIATELLY or save those e-mails ...

I hope this suggestion will be more than usefull!

Very your's GDI-er!!!

Tatjana

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
Kevin L

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2005, 08:00:09 AM »

Information about your complete downline is also in the commissions section of your back office. So, if you didn't save their initial contact info you at least have their email address.

Drop them an email and encourage them to contact YOU!

Also; remember the contact downline button in the backoffice too! Keep in touch with your people and your people will keep in touch with you too! Cheesy
GSmith

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2005, 11:20:19 AM »

Jeff, another thing that may help you is that while you can't see the info. on those downline people right now, in two or three days after the "quitting person" quits, GDI does compress the downline and I have found that after a few days, those people I couldn't see, are now back in my 1st Level and their info. IS visible to me again without my having to go elsewhere to seek the info. I need on them.
This only works for the ones that you personally sponsored and then perhaps moved to others, of course; but in my case, that is the majority of them.

Hope this helps also.

Gail Smith
Texas
Jeff Penner

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2005, 12:11:22 PM »

You are all wonderful people! Thanks, and I DO have that original email somewhere, I'll go find it!

Thanks to all!

Steve Bishart

Steve Bishart - Internet Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2005, 01:17:10 PM »

What a great issue to discuss. It take work to grow your organization, but you will loose your sales team if they are not presented with the tools and knowledge to get the success they expected. They never make the transition from customer to sales rep.

What makes a person leave?

What could have been to keep them satisfied enough to stay?

Is there anything you can actively do to prevent this problem?

Let's have a brainstorm session and list all the reasons an individual
would leave the GDI program. Get down and dirty. Tell us everything
bad about the program. Everything that could be improved and
then get replies about ideas to make it better. Much better.

There are a lot of us. Let's team up with our brain power
and plug the leak in the boat!

-S.

Steve Bishart
DamienMapp

Remote control cars are awesome.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2005, 11:15:49 AM »

Please ask your upline for help if you need it.If your upline tries to contact you it means they are going to help you make money also but refusing to respond and then quiting when no one is joining makes no sense.So please guests who join seek help if you need it and respond to ypur upline.It not only helps them but yourself as well.
                                                                                                    Welcome to GDI
« Last Edit: July 09, 2005, 11:16:23 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Damien Mapp
Deborah H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2005, 01:46:20 PM »

I have tried many times to contact my downline. Not once has one responded to me. It's discouraging but I still contact them. Remind them of the calls and offer help etc., but still nothing back from them.
My upline I emailed right after I started and was contacted back. Being they are Chip and Bram that's no surprise. But I actually had to skip the one immediately above me as he never responded back.
I would really like to contact my downline so we can run ideas by each other, but if they don't want to be contacted I guess they will eventually put me on their banned list.
Deborah H Undecided
Suzette Henderson

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2005, 08:35:15 AM »

SadI'MHAVING THE SAME PROBLEM. IF THEY WOULD RESPONSE WE COULD HELP EACH OTHER. HOPE THEY READ THIS.
SUZETTE
Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2005, 02:51:16 PM »

Hello,

I've made numerous attempts to contact my downline. Some ask for my help and others don't. I've even had some respond with "Please don't e-mail me anymore!" You can't help those who don't help themselves.

For those of you whose upline makes no effort whatsoever, you can always come here to the forum and people will be more then glad to help you, including myself.

My contact information is in my profile.

Nicole

I make a good income right from home while I am drinking Starbucks and eating my cinnamon crumb cake.
StefaniPartin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2005, 04:05:14 PM »

I think you are always going to have downline that doesn't respond. I think it's just human
nature for people to join things without knowing what they are getting themselves involved in.

The ones that don't respond, I woldn't could on them for the LONG run.

Stefani Partin

Mommy Enterprises
Helping Moms Make & Save At Home
D Ross

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2005, 02:28:17 PM »

Hey! Guess what?

It's the old man from over the hill. I don't even have a down line yet, I'm still working on my infrastructure and waiting for my business cards to arrive. But I can tell you this much, if we keep coming back here and talking with each other, you will make it.

I can't complain because I have a great upline that keeps in touch even though I haven't done anything yet. We can do the same thing here on the forum and lift each other up. We're all going to have bad days, but that's when we should share so others can come along side with a word of encouragement.I agree with Damien, go to your upline and don't hesitate! If anyone want's you to succeed it's them, without you and other people like you, their not going to stay an upline very long!

When I first came to the forum I was hesitant about talking to people and worried about what I would say. But when I finally did join in I was surprised how nice everyone was and those that welcomed me aboard put me at ease, you know who you are.

So there! I got my two cents in and hope that it did some good. Smiley

D ROSS

JNapier

Living by Faith! One day at a time!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2005, 03:21:12 AM »

D, you may not have your downline started yet but I have a feeling you will very soon. You have a great attitude!! I'm cheering for you all the way!!

All my best,
Norma  Shocked

Living by Faith,
one day at a time!
HowardMartell

"Repetition is the mother of all Skills"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2005, 08:55:34 AM »

Hello team,

Since I joined GDI have had good results with retention. If you remember before you joined GDI you were probably just like me looking for opportunity which could make you substantial amount of money over time.

The key is to first qualify anyone who decides check out the 7 day free trial either send them a welcome letter or if possible welcome them with warm and caring phone call.

Find out why they want home business and ask them some questions examples use.

1. Tell me other than money what is another reason you would like to have successful business?

2. Do you have 5-15 hours part time to build your business?

3. IF help show you how to be successful in having home business would you give me your attention for 6-12 months?

4. Do you have any questions or concerns at this time.

Understand you our sifting and sorting thru your premium leads by asking qualifying questions this helps build Rapore and excitement with your potential business partners.

Finally understand this GDI is not for everyone we going have some people drop out your job is to identify early the  leaders and help them to be successful so you and your team of business builders overtime is successful in retention and training.

I have this saying since been in Military Training is Specific.

If you set written goals for example 1 person per month you pray and focus on this by visualizing why this person is going to join you in a business.

People our attracted to Positive and motivated individuals.

Lastly just like everyone else had people drop out but usually get a reason why not because didn't show support or cared for my team which makes me feel successful to know have someone who trusted a total stranger and now has new friendships all over the Globe.

take care and keep your head up High advertise GDI Online and Offline each day.

Remember it takes time and little money to reach the top hope this message was uplifiting and helps you understand becoming financially indepent is going to take time!

RMcintosh

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2005, 08:28:19 AM »

I have been with GDI for about 2 months. I had one in my downline and he quit before the 7 day trial had ended.. I had talked with him and sent him more information but he never responded.. Now I have none.. I hear from my upline people every week..
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15
  Print  

Jump to: