April 25, 2024, 07:33:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GDI Follow up letters  (Read 12340 times)
TedHines

View Profile
« on: July 22, 2006, 10:43:53 AM »

Greetings!
New member here, and I'm confused (big suprise eh?)
I'd like to send a follow up Email to those that have viewed the Flash.
I seem to remember getting some after I viewed the movie on GDI letterhead with my upline sponsors name on it. It was impressive. I tried to respond as requested, but have received no answer. So, I tried the next person up in my upline. Nothing.
Am I doing something wrong?
Are those GDI letterhead followups sent to everyone that views the movie?
Signed, confu....Ted
WatersA

Take That Step

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2006, 06:29:09 AM »

Hi Ted,
You might want to read what Chip has to say on this matter.
look under--     Chip Snyder"Welcome Aboard" designed for ...Re$ults/retention.
it will be here in the same area as Marketing. Good luck and welcome aboard.
Hope this helped.

Ms.Waters Wink

Success Is What You Make Of It!
Miguel Gonzalez

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2007, 04:52:15 PM »

Hello,
      Is it legal to send follow-up emails even if your prospects don't view the introductory video? Thanks, Mich
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2007, 04:56:09 AM »

Hi Mich,

That should be fine as long as they agreed to receive your emails in the first place.
However you should always add an option for them to unsubscribe at the bottom of the emails you send.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 11:53:50 AM by DPro » Logged

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
D Baird

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2007, 06:43:08 PM »

to use in ezine advertising. Anybody got one they would care to share or does anybody here use ezine advertising?
CSean

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2007, 02:07:41 PM »

Hi everyone,

I have been using the lead capture pages and I been able to get a decent amount of leads using it.  No signups yet, but it's only been a week Smiley  After I receive the email that states that so-and-so has viewed the flash presentation, I immediately send a short email introducing myself on the first day.  One or two days later I send one of Chip's great follow-ups and then I stop there.  My question is this: Is there a general rule about how many emails to send?  Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Sean
MarvinD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2007, 06:19:21 PM »

Sean,

Great question and one that I hope others that may of had and never asked get to read this reply.

I have been involved on the internet for over 6 years now and if there is one thing I have learned to be true is;
      The more you get your message in front of people the more likely they are to respond and follow through with a decision to either buy from you or get more serious with looking at your offer.

Many of the Internet Gurus say that a person must be exposed to your message a minimum of 7 times before they are driven to act.

So my advice is to prepare a minimum of 7 (preferrably even more) and get a n autoresponder that will let you set up the timing to send out your messages over a specific period of time and then repeat it until either they respond of ask to be removed.

Hope this will help.

Your Partner In Success,
Marvin Drobes

Teaching, Coaching & Mentoring individuals how to earn full-time incomes working from the comfort of their home.
Elena M

IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING..

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2007, 06:08:34 PM »

Hello!

I need a series of effective follow-up emails that are tested and bring results!

Could you, please tell me where to look for such a resource?

Thanks a lot!
Elena.
MarvinD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2007, 06:45:58 PM »

Elana,

I have been very fortunate to have found exactly what you are looking for to use as followup emails.  You can find that info by visiting my GDI training site at www.wealth411.ws and go to the resources page.  The first post is all about pre-writen emails for you to use and actually there is a set ot over 30 that are available for less than $1 per letter.

Hope you find all the info you need a the www.wealth411.ws site and feel free to contact me if I can help you further.

Your Partner In Success,
Marvin Drobes

Teaching, Coaching & Mentoring individuals how to earn full-time incomes working from the comfort of their home.
Elena M

IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING..

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2007, 05:17:56 AM »

Thanks, Marvin for your recommendation, but I need a series of emails for free.
The www.wealth411.ws does not contain any free series of follow-up emails for autoresponder use!

If anyone could help I would appreciate it!

Thanks!
Elena.
CEshel

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2007, 05:32:04 AM »

hi Elena M
follow up letters

1)YES, no or maybe?

The question we so often have about doing something has less to do with the real decision and more the uncertainty it could bring. Makes sense since we all have so many choices in how we direct our time and energy. The key is to determine how .WS=WebSite will fit into dreams, goals and desires you have either set, or are establishing. Rather than imposing a lot of information at this time, in this email, I would rather you take that time and think over the .WS opportunity and if you need to refresh your memory go to
http://www.website.ws/username
 for details. I also welcome and, in fact, encourage you to contact me soon with your thoughts, ideas and any questions. “Take time to delib! erate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go for it.”—Napoleon Bonaparte

With Positive Expectancy,

DOT WS (website) will be LARGER than DOT COM (commercial)! How would you like to have one dollar for every Dot com. Domain name that exists everywhere on planet Earth? for info Go here

2)Now or later?

How many times a day do we all face that decision? It seems we are on the constant treadmill of life. With all the clutter of daily life it is unfortunate sometimes we miss out on some of the good things. I am sure you can come up with a few without even batting an eyelash. It is the purpose of this contact to request you take a few moments to put all else aside NOW, & while you are reading this, give thought to how .WS=WebSite can be a part of your life. Don’t hesitate to go to http://www.__________.ws to stimulate your thoughts. Please let me know what you think and allow me to show you how we can work together for our mutual success and make great things happen fast.

“Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.”—Reggie Leach

Looking forward to hearing from you,

DOT WS (website) will be LARGER than DOT COM (commercial)! How would you like to have one dollar for every Dot com. Domain name that exists everywhere on planet Earth? for info Go here

3)Decisions, decisions…

As we are all aware, timing is everything! Imagine the chance to get involved on the ground-floor of an explosive opportunity. That is exactly what you have with .WS=WebSite. By this time, I trust you have reviewed the info provided @ http://www._________.ws and are evaluating how you can make it a part of your life as a source in income, business opportunity and emotional satisfaction. All I request is that you share with me where you are, so that I can better assist and work with you. Take a moment while you are reading this to hit “reply” and send me your thoughts so that I may respond, personally—no autoresponder!

“The first step toward getting somewhere is to decide that you are not going to stay where you are.”—J. Morgan & E.Webb

Together, we will prosper,

4)True TEAM Commitment

How often do we hear about teams? True teams work together for a common goal. Well, guess what, I can tell you, without question that I am a part of the most dynamic, fully committed TopTeam which provides me with ALL the tools, information, guidance and support one could ever imagine to build .WS=WebSite . You, too, can be a part of this team and I will be only too happy to address any of your questions plus, I would like to know how you see yourself being a part of this exciting opportunity which couples a high-demand product with the opportunity to network market! Don’t hesitate to email me or call @ XXX-XXX-XXXX.

“We will either find a way or make one”—Hannibal

To & at the Top Together,

5) Avoid Boredom & Burn-out

By making the decision to join .WS=WebSite, your life will be forever changed. Imagine participating in a business in which you are a top level domain name registrar. What an incredible opportunity to put “zip”, unlimited opportunity and more income into your life. Couple all that with the independence you achieve and the only question is: How fast can I join? Just go to www.my.ws/heshel then, register or, if you have some questions, just email me or call XXX-XXX-XXXX.

“ A person is a success if they get up in the morning and go to bed at night and in between do what they want to do”—Bob Dylan

Let’s do it, Now,

DOT WS (website) will be LARGER than DOT COM (commercial)! How would you like to have one dollar for every Dot com. Domain name that exists everywhere on planet Earth? for info Go www.my.ws/heshel

6) Life-altering experience

By committing to .WS=WebSite you will be involved with the first business opportunity ever, to let you be a top level domain name registrar and profit from a great network marketing pay-plan. Don’t hesitate to stop everything else you are doing right now and go to http://www._________.ws to see the depth of the commitment we have to see that you succeed! Please send me your thoughts, questions and ideas. If you like, email your phone number and I will call you, or if you wish, feel free to call me @ XXX-XXX-XXXX.

“I want to be all that I am capable of becoming”—Katherine Mansfield

To our $uccess,

7) Recipe for YOUR Success

.WS=WebSite & , most importantly, YOU! That is correct, with YOU, the success is simply a matter of utilizing the “tools”, techniques, systems and communication already in place and available @ http://www._________.ws . As with all great recipes, proper portions, effort and time are required. The result will be something YOU have put in motion and will benefit from on an ongoing & long-term basis. Won’t you join us?

“Effort is a commitment to seeing a task through to the end, not just until you get tired of it.”—Howard Cato

To the TOP,

8.)The “proverbial” Master-Mind

Let’s get going so we can put our ideas, thoughts and plans into creating more by working together. I have found that being a part of the .WS=WebSite there is no limit to what we can achieve together. No idle promises here, just check out http://www.______.ws . No reason to delay, many things are happening, people are registering 24/7 and are pleased they are not only securing their internet address for life but, assisting others do the same. No time like the present to make it all happen.

“To be successful, the first thing to do is fall in love with your work”—Sister Mary Lauretta

Let’s go,

9) Uh, Oh—still have one foot on the dock?

By now, you have received several emails from me and I am uncertain what you are thinking but believe it would be beneficial to share with me your thoughts. In that way, we can determine what is best. Feel free to email me or call XXX-XXX-XXXX . If you want to take a moment to get updated, please go to http://www.__________.ws No need to be unsure, or uncertain, that is why I am here and ALL contacts from you will be handled personally, not by an autoresponder!

“We ought not to look back unless it is to derive useful lessons from past errors.” –George Washington

To Going Forward,

10) Why NOW??

Better question would be: Why not? I have no doubt you have been giving serious consideration to making .WS=WebSite an integral part of your life-plan
and, for good reason, it makes so much sense. Top level domain names, timing, outstanding compensation plan, freedom to decide how you spend your time and all the other things that are important to YOU. Take a moment,  go to http://www.________.ws and check out all the resources available and then JOIN. If you are uncertain let me know what your thoughts are and we will address. Remember, I respond personally, no autoresponder. If you want to talk please call me @ XXX-XXX-XXXX.

“Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.”—Conrad Hilton

To OUR Mutual Success,

« Last Edit: April 29, 2007, 05:33:43 AM by Frank_M » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: