April 19, 2024, 05:50:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: If I Place A New Sign Up Under A Downline Member What Happens?  (Read 14258 times)
BKamanski

View Profile WWW
« on: February 11, 2007, 05:44:43 AM »

I wanted to understand the implication of placing my sign ups under my downline to help them grow their businesses? Do I lose a LEVEL of commission by doing this? Thank you for your help...

Brad Kamanski   Huh
Patrick Baptiste

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2007, 06:21:30 AM »

Hey Brad,

according to my understanding, it doesn't matter where in your downline a person is placed, you still get paid. In fact you get paid $1.00 for EACH person under you...no matter what level they may be in. I did just exactly that last week. I placed one of MY new sign-ups with someone dierctly under myself, which started my second level AND helps to motivate my first level affiliate...now he has someone in his downline and I get paid for BOTH of them.
KBraun

Believe in yourself

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2007, 03:25:43 PM »

Good Morning...  Smiley

And just think what would happen if we taught everyone to "help each other". We can always expand our 1st level but would you rather work it on your own by having 100 people on your 1st level Huh...or would you rather have 100 people 1, 2 and 3 levels deep all working together???...

justrachel

Believe in yourself
DWilson1

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2007, 03:22:00 AM »

If its true you cant see new signups because they're n their 7 day free trial then
how do you move new signups?

dewjr
Willie Earnest

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2007, 10:46:25 AM »

Hi Dwilson,

The new reps in their 7 day trail period can be seen in your downline section. They will show up highlighted in blue. You have the abillity to move them to your level 1, but only in that 7 day period. after the 7 days are up, they will be permanent on that level. They can not be moved after the 7 days.

If you can't see the new reps select your drop down menu at the top of the downline page. Look for ACCOUNT TAPES TO SHOW (Select ALL or TRIAL). That should do it. I hope this helps.

Will

« Last Edit: February 14, 2007, 01:02:09 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
S_Alcoya

Success is our way of life

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2007, 05:34:06 AM »

If its true you cant see new signups because they're n their 7 day free trial then
how do you move new signups?

You can see the new sign ups. You have to change your options.

Take Care,
Alcoya
MBrad

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2007, 02:49:49 AM »

Hola! I just signed up today and am trying to get this whole thing figured out as swiftly as possible.

My questoin is... if someone signs up under me and I decide to move them to the person below me in my dowline does that cut out the person 5 levels up in my upline?

Also, I'm wondering if I can change my user idea and/or domain name at some point down the road.  Is that possible, or would I have to start a new account altogether?

Thanks!!!!
Priyo_S

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2007, 09:38:25 PM »

if i wanna add some signups to help my downline myself then i would like to promote my downlines gdi link rather than mine
Alan Sheffield

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2007, 12:00:57 PM »

if i wanna add some signups to help my downline myself then i would like to promote my downlines gdi link rather than mine

Thats fine but remember you will give up your BONUS money - Keep that in mind.
KBraun

Believe in yourself

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2007, 04:39:26 PM »

Priyo s

Everyone will be different in working "THEIR" business. Test to see what works. There can be the "quick" fix of the "bonus" money which people tend to enjoy but it can come with the possibility of losing some of those prospects if you don't spend "TIME" with them...COMMUNICATION...seems to be "HUGE" with people that don't know how to go about this.

Others will  look at the "RETENTION" rate of their business...the end result...the "BIG" picture which is "RESIDUAL" income...month after month for as long as your prospects stay on board. 

Some will reap the rewards of the "BONUS" monies....but WE WILL ALL REAP THE REWARDS OF "RESIDUAL INCOME" which is why I think most of us signed up...extra income that would make us feel comfortable instead of struggling from paycheck to paycheck.

Everyone needs to start somewhere...stay "focussed"...COMMUNICATE...help each other...and be able to see YOUR FUTURE. Smiley

If you let your upline decide YOUR FUTURE because they are not responding, when you have a forum of 39,000 and GROWING willing to help, that would be sad Sad  It's YOUR business...remember that feeling of your upline not responding...MAKE THAT CHANGE. Smiley

Kathy

Believe in yourself
S_Alcoya

Success is our way of life

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2007, 08:10:53 PM »

Its okay if you guys move your downline during the free trial. You
will still get the bonus money. It helps build your team.

Take Care,
Alcoya
Dawes_Deborah

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2009, 05:36:39 PM »

BKamanski that is brilliant,  Smiley thats what i intended to do as well when i get a sign up, it will keep your downline members more motivated, it will dismiss the skeptisism of the friends, that might then join aswell, that say i'll wait and see you go first, your commissions go 5 levels deep, remember! and you can get more members underneath you anytime especially if this person is really struggling like alot of the new members are, I commend you on this brilliant and noble gesture, you will thrive as you have the right attitude in helping others..  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Its a pity that more leaders were not as progressive as you are, their business would probably go better if they truely could help others as well. Then we could see a boom, as people would perhaps be more willing to join if they see their friends doing well, its almost like it becomes a competitin to get more instead of the company motto. to pass it forward and help others.

This to me is not just about myself its about helping others get of welfare aswell, not just me, and if you think about it if you have 100 people in the 1st line! and the others are struggling you might end up with 100 in any line!!
Nguyen_Hai Hoan Minh Vu

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2009, 06:25:36 AM »

Dear Team Building!

Please help me, Can I put me below me?

Level: Me
Level 1: Me ( the same information Level: Me)
Level 2: Me ( the same information Level: Me)
Level 3: My downline
Level 4: My downline

I want to make more money with GDI.

Please tell me know that?

Thank you very much!
Ionut Astalis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2009, 03:39:34 AM »

Hello everybody,
 I have a question and I posted 2 days ago but it seems that my post didn't show up because of some reason so I decided to ask you guys again.
 I can't find that place in my GDI back-office from where I can move my new sign-ups . Can someone guide me step-by-step to that place ? please... I found it once and now I'm looking for it and I can't find it anymore Huh

Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them:
 A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be
a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will.
 But the will must be stronger than the skill
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2020, 03:59:32 PM »

Hello everybody,
 I have a question and I posted 2 days ago but it seems that my post didn't show up because of some reason so I decided to ask you guys again.
 I can't find that place in my GDI back-office from where I can move my new sign-ups . Can someone guide me step-by-step to that place ? please... I found it once and now I'm looking for it and I can't find it anymore Huh

Welcome To Our GDI Family

This thread is imperative and the most viewed without much of a result. Yes, you joined and have all the needed enthusiasm which will not get you to the level desired. So, what is the issue?

No one would like to research and all is focused on either speed and finishing  recruiting more people without knowing what GDI is all about...

Just considered allowing us to earn your consideration and walk you through all of GDI and you will see your unique vision will happen with free real hands on support. We call it "Real Human Interaction".

When you desire to purchase a house why would you ask someone who never experienced keeping one? That is what has been happening since the GDI concept. All look for the quick result. Well there is none!

Nevertheless, if you have no real support from an experienced sponsor just contact me 24hrs a day below you will see my 24hour method of contact.

We invest in people and our Efforts, Revenue and Resource...

So no more viewing this thread and lacking a way to get this right the first time.

Just Saying,

Roll EyesWilliam

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: