April 19, 2024, 12:14:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome Middle East  (Read 26956 times)
SasaZivanovic

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2006, 01:49:11 PM »

just wanted to say hello to everyone.I am Sasa from Bosnia and Herzegovina and I see some people from Bosnia and Croatia,too,...hope we get in contact these days and help each other start right...
Wish you all luck
Sasa
B_Panwar

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2006, 12:30:01 PM »

Hi
My name is Bhupendra Singh Panwar and I have just recently become a GDI member.
I am also very excited about the dynamic opportunity that GDI offers and where it will take me in the future.

Regards
Bhupendra Singh
Hussain_Marhoon

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2006, 03:02:15 PM »

Hello, Everybody.
    My name is Hussain Marhoon, Iam from Bahrain, Iam a long way from you people over there, Is there anyone from Bahrain? i can contact regarding GDI. World Wide Opportunity. GDI. one of the best golden Home-Based Business Opportunity I am a proud as a member with GDI iam reading all the business idea, and How it works? I beleives thats one day I will have more then 10 thousands downline members from around the world I started slowly and i will be a real ferrari.

Thanks, for everybody and especially my uplines for giving me this opportunity.

Hussain Marhoon
Bahrain.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2006, 03:02:31 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
AbduljalilMarhoon

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2006, 05:46:16 PM »

Hi my name is Abduljalil I have joined Hussain Marhoon team Iam happy and our whol family team is happy I hope my family team will ever move further Gdi one of the best home business to be flourish in gulf area.
Thanks,
Abduljalil.Smiley
MahmoodMarhoon

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2006, 06:56:16 AM »

HI,
tHIS IS MAHMOOD MARHOON FROM BAHRAIN, I GIVE MY WARMEST WISHES TO ALL GDI MEMBERS TO FLOURISH THIS HOMEBIZ OPPERTUNITY WORLDWIDE AND I WILL BE MORE HAPPY TO RECEIVE REPLIES TO MY GDI FORUM MESSAGE FROM DIFFERENT COUNTRIES, THANKS TO MY UPLINE HUSSAIN MARHOON IAM NOW IN MARHOON TEAM.
BEST REGARDS
MAHMOOD. Smiley
AndreasL

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2006, 03:57:56 PM »

Hi Mahmood
greetings from Switzerland. It's good to see you in the forum. I wish you great success with GDI. Just started a few days ago myself, I'm confident that this is a great system.
Best regards
Andreas
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2006, 05:35:26 PM »

welcome one and all ,wishing you great success! Wink
Eli Zehavi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2006, 11:04:10 AM »

Hi,

I have registered to GDI a month ago and then started to discuss with my people on this opportunity of a WS address. So far, I don't have any registered members in my downline, but I learnt a lot about Internet Marketing and I have been exposed to a new style of communication through the internet – the selling communication.

Well, with my mind optimistic, I would to like to learn more and to know new people in the world, and I think that the GDI forums is the best place to start, don't you think? Wink

My name is Eli, and though I was born in Russia, I live today in Israel, the holy land that needs new ways of talking about peace. Next week we're celebrating 58 years to our little state, but I think that we'll need another 58 years to achieve our no. 1 goal (to live in peace) because I don't think that right now we're dealing with the right people and the right approach.

That’s all for now,
Have a nice weekend,
Eli
Israel
« Last Edit: April 28, 2006, 11:05:04 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged

Have a nice day Smiley
NayanaH

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2006, 04:20:38 PM »

Hi, Smiley
 Welcome to our community.We hope you enjoy.

Nayana(melbourne74)
« Last Edit: May 01, 2006, 04:20:56 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
AlDoyH

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2006, 08:59:58 AM »

Hello Husain ..

Bro I'm glad to see a Bahraini on board Smiley
for me I started around couple of Months ago and I just recently made my 50th downline and I almost didn't believe when I recieved my first pay check, this is for real business Smiley

Salutes from the Kingdom of Bahrain  Grin
SedatAlkan

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2006, 08:15:37 AM »

Ben Sedat Alkan, GDI gerçekten müthiş bir gelir yöntemi. Katilali bir hafta olmasına rağmen çok yol katettim. Şu an kendi ekibimi büyütme yolundayim. Bu ciddi ve ömür boyu yapmak isteyen herkesi bekliyorum.

Teşekkürler GDI

Sedat Alkan

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Sedat. This programme is wonderful. My team very move ahead,  despite to  I sign up 1 week. I waiting everybody as serious and determined persons.

Thank You GDI.

Sedat Alkan
« Last Edit: May 19, 2006, 08:16:57 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
VictorK

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2006, 07:15:06 AM »

Hi everyone,
I am from Israel and just joined the GDI group 3 days ago. I am very excited about  future prospects.
Are there any member from Israel so we can get together in this wonderfull  business?

Wish you all the best... Wink
Evyatar Nassie

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2006, 12:15:37 PM »

yes - there is one..
my name is Evayatar and I prety new here
I wonder if I can write here in Hebrew...
שלום לכל אנשי הפורום !!
כותב עברית - אפשר עכשיו להתכתב דרכם בלי שהם יבינו Cheesy
!! Cheesy

אביתר
UmutDemir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2006, 05:37:46 AM »

Hi.. I'm from  Ankara Turkey. My name is Ekrem..

Hi Ekrem,

How is it going? which methods are you using for marketing in Turkey?

GClara

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2007, 05:05:09 AM »

Join today, hello to all of you from Israel.
------------------------------------------------------------
We had 2 earthquakes at midnight for 20 seconds(3.6 Richter)
in main country, no harm,
------------------------------------------------------------
Good luck to all in GDI

Clara
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: