April 22, 2024, 11:05:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome Middle East  (Read 27001 times)
Natsheh_Hasan

View Profile
« on: September 03, 2005, 12:07:10 PM »

Iam a New Member Here In The GDI --
My Name Is Natsheh Hasan
Male - 18 Years Old

It Is A Good Opportunity To Begin My Life In GDI ..
It's Difficult For Me Because Iam Arabian Sponsor And I Want To Advertise The Ws In Our Arabic Society

Because I Want To Translate The Whole Site In Arabic And I Want The Banners In Arabic the Whole Thing In Arabic .. The Presentation .. The Income Calculater ...etc.
And I Have Sent An E-mail To The GDI And No Reply  Cry

So Plz Partners If Any One Can Help Me ...  Huh
Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2005, 12:39:06 PM »

Hello Natsheh,

Welcome all the way from Palestine! Grin It's wonderful to have you join us! I have a friend who lives in Jabaliyah Refugee Camp who I met online two years ago. Things have been pretty tough and I admire you for wanting to better your life and have GDI apart of it.

The Arabic community is big and I think it would be a great idea for GDI to implement the Arabic language with the current international languages that are currently being worked on.

I encourage you to be an active member of this forum and don't hesitate to ask any questions. We're all here to help you!

Nicole

I make a good income right from home while I am drinking Starbucks and eating my cinnamon crumb cake.
mack88
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2005, 02:14:04 PM »

Welcome Natsheh!  I wish you so much success!  When you get your first team member, I urge the both of you to assist each other in putting the word out about GDI.  It will help you go along way! This is a wonderful opportunity (Globally).  To your success!

Frank
Jacqueline Silbiger

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2005, 09:57:19 AM »

Hi

Well done, I send you huge encouragement from Italy.

I am new to this  too, and would like to see this system translated into Italian.  Of course that is a enormous task, so I think we feel the same about things, how to get started in a foreign country.

I wish you luck

Jacqueline

JNapier

Living by Faith! One day at a time!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2005, 04:47:35 PM »

Welcome, Palestine (Israel). What an honor it is to have you join us here!  I am sure there are other members from your great nation that have not introduced themselves yet. 

Wishing you all much success!
All my best,
Norma  Shocked

Living by Faith,
one day at a time!
NormanIbarra

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2005, 09:38:51 AM »

im norman and am new here
pls always give me information about the business and some tips to make me on top
 thanks in advance

norman
« Last Edit: September 28, 2005, 09:59:54 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
JNapier

Living by Faith! One day at a time!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2005, 12:59:40 PM »

Norman, you will find hundreds of tips, suggestions, and marketing aids already posted throughout the forum.  I encourage you to check out the Training and Marketing posts for inexpensive ideas to market your business.  Everyone who makes it to the top has done so by working hard to get the word out to as many people as possible. This is achieved in many ways according to the preference of each member.  Just remember that what works well for some may not work as well for others. The best advice I can give you is to try different marketing strategies and allow time to find out for yourself which ones work best for you.

Wishing you much success!
All my best,
Norma  Shocked

Living by Faith,
one day at a time!
NormanIbarra

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2005, 09:24:27 AM »

is there any possibility to have a arabic version of ferrari presentation ,because i vae so much freinds here in saudi but my problem is that they cannot invite to their freinds because of the langauge ,pls considered that middle east is also a big market on this business ,i hope that the next two months will already have a arabic version of video presentation
CenkY

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2006, 04:59:02 AM »

Hi All,

I am starting Turkish Community List.

Regards
Cenk

Yaron Gazit

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2006, 08:53:46 AM »

Hey all,

I have just joined this program (meaning, 20 minutes ago...) and it looks very nice in did.
Anyway, just wanted to say hello...:-)

Yaron
HerminioCameron

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2006, 05:39:50 AM »

Hi: Shalom Yaron. My name is Herman Im new, so lets wellcome each other.
                                        Grin
LiranGan-Or

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2006, 09:48:47 AM »

hey yaron
i am liran
also from israel
welcome:)
KicirM

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2006, 05:38:11 AM »

Hi everybody! I am from Turkey...

My name is Muharrem.

E_Demirel

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2006, 02:05:06 PM »

Hi.. I'm from  Ankara Turkey. My name is Ekrem..
Mehmet Vatansever

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2006, 04:49:21 PM »

Hey this is Mehmet  Florida/USA  . Lets start
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: