March 28, 2024, 04:39:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: When was the last time you...  (Read 31011 times)
gdi
« on: October 07, 2006, 02:32:53 PM »

...emailed your downline and encouraged them
to participate in their .WS Community? We are
over 30,000 strong, in less than 18 months, and
are heading toward THE interactive force that
takes the WORLD from basic email to WebSites.

Also, feel free to share 'value-added' Topics~!

Chip
Admin
AAllen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2007, 08:28:18 PM »

Hi Chip,

I am fairly new to GDI what is the .ws Community.

Alva
B Lum

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2007, 03:05:47 AM »

im guessing this is the ws community, where everyone that needs help get help, and where people offer help cause they previously got help.
its a pay it forward program and it works
J_Fagan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2007, 02:04:26 PM »

This is my first message to the GDI forum,so please bare with me as I try to get started.
First I have noticed that alot of messages in the forum are from last year. What is my next move to get into the money making side.
I'm here to make money. I'm not real savy to all the ways of the internet so I will be gathering intel from my upline aslong i don't have to wit years to from them.
I have notified my upline and have yet to recieve any correspondence.
I can only hope this gets better.
Thank for your time. Undecided
RusLuminita

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2007, 03:12:56 AM »

Hello!
I am in gdi since september this year and i often whrite to my downline, and tell them how to manage this business.In fact ,just an hour ago i sent letters to my downline.But i want some tips to grow my downline because i have just a few peoples there. Thanks, and i look forward to your answers.

Luminita Rus
CruzDaniel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2009, 03:34:48 AM »

Greetings,

Today, I am sharing with you the difference between RICH and POOR. In most cases, before an individual can achieve any sort of success or begin creating wealth, he or she must understand and change their mindset. It begins with defining and understanding RICH vs. POOR. Once you acknowledge this, I am 100% positive that you will agree.

Merriam Webster’s definitions are as follows:

RICH: having abundant possessions and especially material wealth

POOR: lacking material possessions

Daniel’s definition and understanding is as follows:

Realize
I
Can
Have

Passing
Over
Opportunities
Repeatedly

There was a time in my life where I continued Passing Over Opportunities Repeatedly, not Realizing I Can Have. I can say with pure conviction and honesty that my life began to change once my mindset changed. I am RICH beyond my imagination. What I want you to know and believe is that once you stop Passing Over Opportunities Repeatedly, you too can become RICH.

I continued making a POOR decision for YEARS, passing on the Business Opportunity repeatedly. In July 6, 2008, I woke up in the middle of the night, it all begin to make sense. I made a RICH decision that same day and Realized I Can Have.

Now that you know and understand the difference between RICH & POOR, I want you to go out and have yourself a great day!!!

To Your Success, Daniel T. Cruz
Sarah_P

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2009, 06:35:13 AM »

Hello e/one.
I just found this site. I've been with GDI for a almost a mo. now.
I post my ads. then I read more mail, I work for hrs. early in the
morning, and late at night. I keep my comp. on at all times, wondering
why did the blonde walk to the post office 40 times a day? Because
her comp. kept telling her she had mail.
Just a good old-fashioned note to say Hi!
Sarah
Sarah_P

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2009, 07:05:05 AM »

Good morning,
Just wanted to check in, keep your fingers crossed e/one. I might have my first
sign on's today, and thank you every one.

"Friends are angels
who lift us to our feet
when our wings
have trouble remembering
how to fly."
sstsn 
Sarah

John Chereson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2009, 05:14:53 AM »

Hello,

This is my first posting and I am very glad I was able to find this. I really don't see why people would not utilize this amazing resource. I guess you just have to make a commitment to do this program. I just became an affiliate about 3 weeks ago and I can tell you that there is a big need for individuals to use this resource. Would ou be willing to share some "best practices"  I am very focused and driven to succeed and I would appreciate any guidance you can provide.
                                                                                          Thank You!
JerryDodd

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2009, 03:57:27 PM »

How do you get your upline to answer your email messages?

Thanks
Laurice Khamissi

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2009, 09:59:25 AM »

hey   i just dont get how it does work  Huh Huh ..  i send emails  to friends so the can join   & after  i dont know wat to do . how iam supose to get payed .. i need to be clear in my mind .. please if you got does infos or more .. i would like to have them in french thx
gdi
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2009, 03:27:44 PM »

Tripled our members in three years!!

Get in touch with your downline; let them
know .WS=WebSite is their long-term internet
connection!

Chip
Admin

CLemar

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2009, 01:56:34 PM »

HI! It has been only a mounth with GDI, hopefully later I will catch on.
Don't give up on me yet. My upline stay with me,
PeteBoulis

live to the fulliest and live free

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2009, 05:32:23 AM »

Hello everyone,
Names pete and I've been in a couple of mlm business and so far they were bad and to expensive one equialnox that company folded due to there products causing cancer and other side effects and the other was Acn $499.00 To sign up and the way they did the pitch is they talked my girlfriend into talking to me. LOl was funny this girl came to my house at 10pm est and was talking about the business and when she wasnt getting through to the she did a pitch and pass Call her upline to talk to me. This was about midnight. So he talked to me and blah blah blah same old storie So I told them to pay the 499.00 and For me too pay her back in a couple of days. BAme she agreed So I was In Went to the first meeting Thats when I was Like screw this crap I was in working clothes. Anyway I bull craped any way through it Told them I'd be rvp in 6 months top. To make a long storie short. You pretty much ha to chasr people down and tell them to join and lose lots of trust with alot of people.

But with this program It's going to be so big it's not funny I was approach about 3 years ago with a short video sent v-email It had my name an all I laught and said #uck this but Last week I saw it again and was like Ok Im in this time Because the .com business is at the end of it's ropes maybe another year or 2 left but so many names and so little choices. On top of that miss one spelling  and bame you just  sent traffic to some one else . You just lost business with this business it's fresh and not in demand like the .com .org .us.biz and not alot of people know about it yet Only the big company that want to promote there business more knows . 10$ a month is better then 500. dollars then  so it's my choice to go with gdi and love it so far.

Thank you for your time and dont give up

97% stay working for someone making that someone rich 3% Become rich What are YOU!!! the 97% or The 3% that makes a difference in your LIFE!! THe choice is YOURS dream now  or just sleep forever
AKomara

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2009, 10:53:53 PM »

Hello,

I'm new to this forum and i hope i would find something useful for promoting GDI. I'm very glad to be part of GDI members.  Grin

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: