March 28, 2024, 02:10:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Upliners - help  (Read 50011 times)
LesleyPearce

View Profile
« on: August 22, 2006, 02:44:27 AM »

Hi everyone. I'm Lesley, I joined GDI a week ago. Does anyone have the same problem that I have?
My 7 day free trial ended yesterday, but I have not been able to do anything, because I am unable to contact my upline. I was told, when I signed up, that the upline would contact me and help me to get started. But that hasn't happened. I can't get hold of her by email.
Does anyone have any helpful suggestions? Please.
Lesley.
TerryMorgan

Terry Morgan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2006, 11:26:27 AM »

Hi Lesley,
                    Sorry that you haven't heard from your upline . I would encourage you to stay in the forum . and post any question that you may have you will fine that there are plenty of members that will bend over to help make you successful . Her is some suggestions to get you started.
1. I just joined the .WS community. Where do I go from here?

Log in to your member’s area at www.website.ws/members. You will be provided with a nice overview of services and instructions on setting up your domain and e-mail accounts. Furthermore, you will have access to helpful tools and information. Be sure to make the GDI Forum your daily resource for tips, ideas, announcements, team building and leadership.

2. What forms of payment do you accept?

You may use the following major credit cards: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, or Visa. In addition, we accept USA checking accounts.

3. What If I don’t have a credit card?

You can apply for a Virtual Credit Card at www.111card.com. Great option for international members!

4. How do I go about building my Website using the Site Builder?

Log in to your member’s area and click on the tab that says Domains. Select the Site Builder and follow the easy to use instructions on building your Website in a matter of minutes!

5. How many pages do I get with the Site Builder?

10!

6. What are the URL’s that I can use to promote the GDI business opportunity and its services?

www.website.ws/yourusername

www.movie.ws/yourusername

www.movie.ws/yourusername/show (You can personalize this link for your visitors by using their First and Last Name. You would replace “show” with First&Last)

www.website.ws/username/spanish/show (Spanish version)

www.website.ws/username/espanol/show (Spanish version)

www.my.ws/yourusername (Your access code is your username)

www.freedom.ws/username

www.freedom.ws (Your access code is your username)

www.website.ws/yourusername/hosting

Hope This Helps
                                                           Be Blessed Terry

Stay away from people that still your dreams
instead of helping you build your dream.
Your someday can be your everyday.
WatersA

Take That Step

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2006, 03:42:23 PM »

Hello Terry,

Thank you very much. You have been most helpful Kiss
I am sure anyone that comes here will be very pleased
and glad you took the time to help.

Ms.Waters

Success Is What You Make Of It!
Vikki Williams

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2006, 06:00:00 AM »

Hi Lesley,

Did everything work out for you? I hope so and I hope you can contact your upline sponsor. Are you using the services yet? I especially like that we get 10 email addresses.

Have a Good Day

Vikki
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2006, 04:43:39 PM »

Upliners? Yes they can be a help but when they get really successful
 they may be hard to get a reply from.Too many emails to answer ?so yes  come to the forum and post  those questions
  Here's wishing you all the best of luck and much satisfying success in the coming 2007
                Hope the desire's of your heart's  come true .....well most of them anyway.In anycase
keep smilin ' remember you are on a journey.  Happy New Year everybody with plenty
of traffic that sign up.* wink* You can sign up for your Paypal account here
 http://www.patsite.com  there is a link on the homepage  Paypal is very useful in your business and you can use it to  get your commissions paid directly into Paypal  . http://www.patsite.com 
« Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 11:35:11 PM by P_Gringel » Logged
Alan Sheffield

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2006, 02:55:33 PM »

Hi everyone. I'm Lesley, I joined GDI a week ago. Does anyone have the same problem that I have?
My 7 day free trial ended yesterday, but I have not been able to do anything, because I am unable to contact my upline. I was told, when I signed up, that the upline would contact me and help me to get started. But that hasn't happened. I can't get hold of her by email.
Does anyone have any helpful suggestions? Please.
Lesley.

Lesley,

Everything you need has already been sent to you from GDI. Upline or no upline  - it doesent matter. Take responsibility for your business and don't focus on your upline. Do I think they should contact you... yes... but think about it. It really doesn't matter! Simply invite people to watch your movie.

Alan
George Gonzalez

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2007, 11:32:01 AM »

Yes it is true that GDI sends you everything you need. You have all the information and if you want to be successful you have to take charge of your own business.

I also think it is very important that your upline contacts you, why would you let your team of members that will be making you money in the future make mistakes that you may have already made before you started becoming successful. I feel that uplines should at a minimum contact there members and welcome them to the business and get them started in the right direction.

NO we cant hold every members hand everyday, but we can start them off in the right direction and be there for them when they hit a road block. I personally have had over 100 members sign up under me in my listbuilder, in less than 3 weeks. Can I help each one constantly on a daily basis, no way, thats way too hard. But I have contacted every member and I have told them where to get started. I have told them if they need me contact me. I have let them no what things have been successful for my team and what has not.

It doesnt take much to be a good sponsor, and in the long run it all works out for everyone.

Successful People do What Unsuccessful People don't Do!
Mary S

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2007, 02:07:36 PM »

I wish I knew what to tell you. I have been with GDI for 1 month now. I have sent several emails to my upline starting with my sponsor. I have gone all the way up the 4 levels. No one has replied to my emails. Upline support? I don't think so. Good Luck!
Alan Sheffield

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2007, 11:12:47 PM »

I wish I knew what to tell you. I have been with GDI for 1 month now. I have sent several emails to my upline starting with my sponsor. I have gone all the way up the 4 levels. No one has replied to my emails. Upline support? I don't think so. Good Luck!

People - Stop complaining and focus on building your business. This is very simple!
(I mean this in the right way - please don't take it wrong.)

Start with yourself. Be the upline you wish you had if that is important to you!
Remember this when you sponsor people. Make a difference.

If its to be its up to me!  Right?  ----->  Absolutely!

#1 Resolve to never quit!

#2 Invite - Follow-up - Repeat

Cheers
Sheryl P

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2007, 03:17:04 AM »

Alan I agree you have to take responsibility of building your own business and regardless of whether you have a helpful upline or not, don't give up.  Keep at it and be determined to make it successful.

BUT.....

Having said that I can also see why these people are disappointed.  If you build a downline and are going to profit from the work of these people in your team or downline, then you should be more than willing to help them out if they need it.

Even if they don't ask for it, if you want your downline to stick with the program and make a go of it, then it does help to contact them and be helpful with them.

Not everyone comes into GDI knowing how to promote it and the best ways of doing so.  I was very lucky I didn't join GDI until I already had a fair bit of Internet Marketing experience, so I know how to promote it, but not everyone does.  Those people do need help and more than just the email that comes from GDI.

You have no idea how many people have told me they wish they had joined my team because their upline don't help them.  Even though they aren't in my team I have helped them out more than their upline ever has.

I have had people contact me in tears because they aren't getting anywhere and they keep contacting their upline and don't get a response.  I have had these people wanting to quit and join under me but they can't do that - and I think that's drastically unfair to them.  These people that I know - they are giving it all they've got the best they know how and it just makes it all the harder for them when they get no help whatsoever from their sponsors.

I don't care how successful they are, they still owe it to their team members to help them out - after all these are the people that are getting them into the position they are in.

I know I've raved on a bit, but I was in touch with one of these people this morning, who I have become friends with even though she's not in my downline, and she was so upset that it just makes me really mad.  I wish she was in my downline because I can see how hard she is trying and how determined she is to make it work, and it does make me really mad to see her so upset because she can't get any help from her upline.

Just my 2 cents worth
Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2007, 09:22:50 AM »

Alan said it: "Be the upline you wish you had..."

Then duplicate!

Any questions/concerns you have, feel free to ask the .WS community. The forum is available to you 24/7/365.

Nicole

I make a good income right from home while I am drinking Starbucks and eating my cinnamon crumb cake.
RivetC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2007, 06:44:53 PM »

Yes you can't sit around waiting for other people to tell you

what you should be doing because apparently they aren't going to help you anyway..

So start listening to as much training as you can .. you the GDI lead capture pages and promote

There are many Free ways to promote GDI.. You just need to stay patient , persistent

and focused

God Bless,

Carol

Love GDI! Live GDI!  Work GDI!
Michael Fernald

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2007, 04:33:06 PM »

Nicole

I'm not computer savvy at all,  How can I become the upline that I want to be to my downline if my upline is not on the level with me.  Some one in my upline wants me to give them my ID & Password and said they would get me started with email addys and send the Presentation on my behalf Is this a wise thing to do?? Should I trust my up line to do this for me,  Is this a standard Practice for the up line to help the down line this way??

Thanks
Mike Anthony

Be good to each other, Remember we are all in the same Boat !!!!
Michael Fernald

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2007, 03:48:39 AM »

lesley
There should should be a phone # there to call them

Be good to each other, Remember we are all in the same Boat !!!!
MarvinD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2007, 10:52:36 AM »

Michael,

Like all passwords and personal information KEEP IT PRIVATE!

Having an upline member tell you that he or she will set up everything for you and then do all the rest of the work so you can get the check is down right bogus.  The only person responsible for your success is you.  If there are things that you want to do and do not know how, first reach out to your upline.  No help, try here in the Forum.  Again I respectfully tell you that be watchful to the FREE ADVICE people will give you. 

Build relationships through IM and emailing with those so quick to give you advice.  ASk them how it is working for them. Ask questions of them to see just how much more their knowledge base might be ahead of yours.  And if the advice goes againest your own beliefs, please ignore it until you find advice that matches your beliefs.

I have found that here in this Forum as well as the many others I belong to that too many people are in a hurry to spout the next greatest thing since sliced bread.  They shout from the rooftops how good another program is to help you build your GDI business and when you question them you find out that they have personally only sponsored 4 or 5 people - and not one with the system they recommend.

Well I will stop at that because otherwise I could go on and on and bore everyone who has had these same thought as you have posted.  I wish you good luck and much success.  Success is here in GDI for the taking.

See You At The Top!
Marvin Drobes - The "EarningCoach"

Teaching, Coaching & Mentoring individuals how to earn full-time incomes working from the comfort of their home.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: