April 27, 2024, 01:04:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: traffic exchange info  (Read 5836 times)
PaulS5

View Profile
« on: August 28, 2009, 06:58:06 AM »

Hi all,

Im just wondering if i can put my affiliate url into traffic exhanges, i have already seen one person url in there but im just checking

Many thanks

Paul
crusade2wealth
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2009, 07:00:32 AM »

Hi all,

Im just wondering if i can put my affiliate url into traffic exhanges, i have already seen one person url in there but im just checking

Many thanks

Paul

Absolutely....you may place your affiliate URL into traffic exchanges.  You can basically advertise anywhere you wish.  Simply be creative with your advertising.

Frank
PaulS5

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2009, 07:20:34 AM »

Thank you frank for your reply  thats great Grin
Terry Neal

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2009, 10:09:14 AM »

There are many great places to advertise I now you can do what you ask and then there are some free sites too.
Good luck with the exchanges.
Deb_Lane

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2009, 11:01:19 AM »

I'm rediscovering the value of Traffic Exchanges myself  Grin

All of the ones I have joined are free, and also have a paid upgrade option.  There are
tons of them out there, so don't try to join them all or you'll be overwhelmed trying
to keep up with them.  Just remember that in order for your site to be seen, you
have to view other members sites, so the more you surf, the more yours will be seen!

I'd suggest doing something short, sweet and creative with your GDI domain that points
to your affiliate site. The reason for this is that so many people are using their affiliate
sites on the exchanges that many exchange members don't click on it because they've seen it
hundreds of times before.  Also, a short "splash" page loads much quicker and some traffic
exchanges only have a 6 second timer, so it's important to get your message to your
audience quickly!

I've been a GDI member for nearly 5 years.  It may take some time, but GDI is a terrific
business and you can earn a residual income if you work it, I promise!

RSamara

Pass on the Tools of Success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2009, 03:12:12 AM »

Hi Deb,

Great post!  I'm familiar with the Traffic Exchanges and I've had some leads generated by advertising my GDI links, but have had very little success in getting them beyond the free trial period.  Do you have any recommendations?

Best Regards,

Rick

“Your own success can be best measured by the number of people to whom you have provided the tools to ensure their success.”
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: