March 28, 2024, 01:31:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Mentoring & Coaching Your TEAM  (Read 26118 times)
mack88
« on: September 25, 2005, 01:03:06 PM »

Hello fellow GDI-ers!

I've had the fortunate opportunity to be a guest on the .ws Radio Show today (Sep 25) and it was a remarkable experience!  I was able to share some of the knowledge that I have with the entire .ws Community and prospects that you may have invited to the show.  I would like to recap some of the things that were discussed!

1.  A Mentor is an adviser, counseler and a Friend!  The friendship is developed over time.

2.  An effective Mentor has the following Leadership traits:  Show effort, Discipline, Caring and Giving to name a few!  You may have traits I do not list, which is good.

3.  As a Mentor I like to welcome New Team Members to my team.  Members that are new to Network Marketing really need coaching!  We want to build a relationship, which helps in retention.  All of this enables us to grow a larger organization over time.

4.  Everyone is a Mentor/Coach.  You are the Leader of your Team/Organization.  Regardless of the industry you are or have been in, you've had someone who mentored you, someone you look up to for guidance and support.

5.  As a GDI Affiliate, one needs to understand that it take a commitment of time to grow your team.  Realistically, it can take anywhere from 1-2 years to grow your Business/Team.  It will not happen overnight!

6.  During the process of Mentoring/Coaching, you as the sponsor should be sharing the knowledge you have in order to help your team not make the mistakes that so many of us have experienced in the past.  Duplication equals success of you and your team.

7.  You must teach your team to have an open mind, to be committed and have a willingness to work! 

These are some of the topics discussed during the .ws Radio Show!  I urge everyone to listen in on Sundays.  If you are not available during the actual live broadcast, by all means visit the archived shows.  Remember that the .ws Radio Show is an effective recruiting/prospecting tool.  Use it to your advantage!

To your incredible success!

Frank

p.s.  Thanks to Chip, Nicole and Marvin for the experience.
Kevin L

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2005, 03:19:27 AM »

Thanks Frank,

Those words are encouraging. The "process" of mentoring involves that patience of a farmer. Plant the seeds
of knowledge with the group and just let them know you're there for them!

Everybody's timing is not the same. Some are doing this full time, some part time, ans some are still simply using
there domain name for personal (non-business) use.

"It's All Good!"

I love the .wsInternet show.

Thanks again for sharing!

Kevin Lankford Cool
mack88
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2005, 03:25:00 AM »

Kevin,

Thanks...You are very welcome.  That what this forum is all about! Sharing the knowledge, that helps each and every member grow their respective team.

Frank
ChadGill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2005, 07:43:23 PM »

All very good points. I appreciate everything posted. You could some it all up in three words Connect With People! Very good post!
Joseph J

"Learning is the key element to persuation"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2005, 03:36:13 AM »

Frank,

How is it that you know so much about GDI? is it because you search the answers out for your our knowledge or
are you one of those peolpe that seem to learn as they go and our timing could not be any better.

Sorry for the weird Q's, just wanted to know your secret. Grin

Thanks

"KNOWLEDGE IS MY FATHER AS GDI IS THE MOTHER OF ALL WEB MARKETING"
APhifer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2006, 05:08:43 PM »

Hello Everyone I'm very new at this and I'm a fast learner I seriously need mentoring and coaching I want to succeed and become a millionaire, I'm tired of making money for other folks it's time to take the lent out of my pockets and put in the green. For the next 5 months I will be full time and if I don't find employment by then and things are looking good I will continue until i retire. Grin
WatersA

Take That Step

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2006, 10:34:58 PM »

GO TEAM GO

The true meaning of it all is the word TEAM
                                  We must remember that togather we stand----divided we fall.
                                  Everybody is good at something and nobody is perfect.
                                  When a team work togather, it's like a baby crawling,you help them
                                   until they can stand and walk. Good mentors know how to coach
                                   and give you what you need and the rest is up to you.     

Ms. Waters

Success Is What You Make Of It!
JonathanB

Success Lies Within You!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2007, 04:56:09 AM »

A wonderful post here and I agree 100% with Frank and everyone else. It takes a real leader someone to not only help you in business stratagy but actually be a friend and care about their success. I am only just over 1 week old in this company and so far my business is doing great and my upline has been very supportive and helpful.

I look forward to working with everyone I bring into this opportunity better their lives as well as their loved ones lives. A real mentor can inspire some amazing things in people they never realized they had as they simply needed to right person to help them unlock their potential.

I am here to help anyone if it's possible and team work is the name of the game if you work as a unit and help everyone together you can achieve great success. I just wanted to put my 2 cents here and say this post is important to read to anyone coming into this community. Happy New Year!

Success Is Within You
« Last Edit: January 02, 2007, 04:57:38 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Mark Quamme

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2007, 11:54:51 AM »

Hello Everyone I'm very new at this and I'm a fast learner I seriously need mentoring and coaching I want to succeed and become a millionaire, I'm tired of making money for other folks it's time to take the lent out of my pockets and put in the green. For the next 5 months I will be full time and if I don't find employment by then and things are looking good I will continue until i retire. Grin
FIRSTNAME},
FIRSTNAME},
mack88
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2007, 08:07:09 AM »

Hello Frank,
Yes you are right that duplication is the real key of success for our team and our own too.
Your this post is nice and encouraging.
Please guide us for some specific ways for success if you can.
M Khan

Duplication is simply mastering the simple things, then teaching your team to do the exact same thing.

For example:

Conference calls, sizzle lines, 3-way phone calls with your sponsor & prospect, inviting, sharing your products, following up with your prospects.  All of these examples will teach your team members to do the exact same thing.  If you are not using them, your team members will not use them, therefore you will have zero results.

GDI is a simple business (so simple that many make it hard to duplicate).  The most powerful resource (IMO) that you have in your possession is the 7-minute animated movie.  It's what introduced me to GDI and is what I use to introduce others.  Yes, there are others, DVDs, Business Cards, Reprints, etc...use what you are comfortable with...EXPOSE and INVITE and you will see results.

Frank
HowardMartell

"Repetition is the mother of all Skills"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2007, 08:23:18 AM »

Frank,

Very well put if we could get this concept to everyone in Networking maybe we wouldn't have so many people failing so badly.

You see having a home business is not going to be easy it will test your inner strength,resolve, and finally your patience.
Darren Olander

Darren Olander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2007, 03:12:37 AM »

This is a great topic - I totally agree! You can't get anywhere if you don't work with your downline.

Darren Olander
Proud Founder of the Prosperity Marketing System
Build Your GDI Business Using The Prosperity Marketing System! (check my profile & website)
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2007, 10:50:02 AM »

This is a great topic - I totally agree! You can't get anywhere if you don't work with your downline.

You are absolutely right Darren.
I find that one great way for a newbie who is committed enough to help his/her downline is to have regular chat sessions using skye/YM/MSN/AIM
with the team. So even if a newbie leader may not have the vast experience to help downlines, by giving the group personal attention says a lot about his/her dedication.

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
MmD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2007, 04:06:55 PM »

I've said it before ... I don't understand why uplines treat information like secrets with their teams.

I asked a  lot of questions when I first signed up and got nothing but yes and no answers ... that was strange!

In MLM, I don't succeed if my downline doesn't succeed.

Therefore, they get the best I have to offer and I treat them like a golden sales teams and provide them every tool I can!

I also provide them training modules so they better understand the business and why it's not rocket science, but rather mostly action and focus ... like any other sales driven business.

KaracaKursad

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2008, 03:58:12 PM »

I seriously need mentoring and coaching I want to succeed and become a millionaire . help me.I will wait a message from you.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: