April 18, 2024, 04:10:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: The Secret to Success is...  (Read 26703 times)
gdi
« on: June 29, 2005, 03:54:00 PM »

...simply a matter of realizing WebSites are next generation to basic email and, those that build their WebSite, stay, for life.

For network marketers, that is a dream come true because, retention, via using the product is, *paramount*~!

From there, the FACT you can profit by sharing with others, makes the mission of .WS all the more compelling.

Chip

P.S. So, what do you feel are the most important reasons to commit to YOUR Internet Address for LIFE?
StefaniPartin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2005, 07:35:42 AM »

YES YES YES

We have to make them realize the internet is here to stay and
most .com names are already taken.

Stefani

Mommy Enterprises
Helping Moms Make & Save At Home
Steve Bishart

Steve Bishart - Internet Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2005, 02:16:14 PM »

Stefani

We said. One does not TELL to teach, but rather leads the learners to realize it for themselves.

Now Chip brings up a good point.
What makes the GDI website package more compelling than the competition?
Yes, an internet address and website is essential as a phone number now.
Anyone who does not have a website is left out of many things going on in life.

BUT!
What makes joining GDI the right choice for this.
After all, you can get a lot from all the big companies
for free.

So what is the GDI unique selling proposition that will
make people happy, satisfied , loyal customers
and well paid affiliates?

Internet businesses are a dime a dozen (maybe even more)
Here we are. The adults in control of production. As affiliates
to a great degree, WE ARE THE COMPANY. So rather than
complaining when something could be better, fix it yourself
or bring it up to someone who can get it done. I have mentioned
MANY things to Bram and Mike and it dropped my Jaw to see
that it does get done. They are thinking the same things too!.
What do YOU have to offer? How can you serve the company
or your sales team>? Do you know that in Network Marketing
it is by serving your team that you improve your position.
Many people think it is by serving themselves in some way.
Doing that, where will the network marketing math kick in
and do all the pyramid money blasts?>

We are a group of people who work for ourselves. If this is
the first time you have worked for yourself, you just might
find out that it was great having a boss to blame everything on.
But when YOU really do work for yourself . . . How do you rate
yourself as the "Head of your company"?
If you were another person working for you, what would you be
talking about with co workers around the water cooler>?

I leave this question open.
My take on it is that it is good people with good communication skills,
talented trainers and mentors, a constantly updated product that is top
of the line and most of all CONSTANT AND NEVER ENDING IMPROVEMENT.

Remember. When a network marketing systems stops growing, the reps
with no customers are loosing money. Don't let yourself be at the bottom.
Build your organization, pay close attention to your leaders and if you are going
for the big bucks work hard to establish a large base. The dream is real.
The pyramid is right in front of it. Can you climb it, or are you just going
to take a snapshot?

Huh What do you think?> Roll Eyes

-S.

Steve Bishart
HowardMartell

"Repetition is the mother of all Skills"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2005, 11:48:13 AM »

Hello Team,

I just wanted to say welcome to some are newest members who may have talked to this week.

GDI is business which is working for many but we still need to do the following each and every day.

Steps to success

1. Write down your Goals
2. Contact your upline or sponsor
3. Ask Questions
4. Committ to the business for 1 year
5. Training is specific when was the last time you attended any of the online or offline training calls GDI Affiliates provide. Any questions please contact me or your sponsor and we will provide you with the various links.
6. Treat this business like 1 Million dollars work each and every day introduce as many people as possible to to GDI.
7. Advertise your business set up a budget and stick with it.
8. Mentors get one or locate a successful person who you may know hold you accountable.
9. Read a Article specific on marketing, purchase a home biz magazine, or book education is a key success.
10. Purchase leads from a good source and work these leads offline and online. Examples direct mail a personnel letter to your premium lead, call them up find why they want home biz. Good Bulk Mailer with simple autoresponder ask your sponsor or upline for examples.
11. show the customer why person should have home biz I.E Tax savings, financial freedom, ect...
12. Summer time blues understand that this time most business slow down. It only lasts a few months.
13. Instant messaging establishing a warm market via free methods www.maxsteingart.com good site to visit for this info.
14. Target your local area with business cards, drop cards or fliers use the yellow pages for free leads.
15. Don't quit the business the only person to blame for not being successful is yourself.
16. Maintain postive thoughts and actions.
17. Have Fun

I hope all these lessons can be of help for each and everyone of you my leaders and extended family members.

Remember if you keep doing what your currently doing at your JOB Just Over Broke never will be financially free so step outside your comfort zone and find your why!

God Bless

Howard Martell
« Last Edit: August 28, 2005, 12:54:10 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
gdi
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2005, 01:02:56 PM »

Thank you for the informative Post, Howard!

Chip
Admin
TerryMorgan

Terry Morgan

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2006, 05:03:54 PM »

Hi Chip,
              I keep reading where people are not being communicated with by there up line , but am  i missing something here . How do we Know who is with GDI for the business and who is in it just for the product. 

Thank you
                                                                         Terry Morgan
« Last Edit: June 13, 2006, 05:04:39 PM by Frank_M » Logged

Stay away from people that still your dreams
instead of helping you build your dream.
Your someday can be your everyday.
MarvinD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2006, 10:38:33 AM »

Terry,

Great observation!  Let me suggest that if you have not been around the NetworkMarketing industry you should note that it is based upon building relationships.

With this in mind then it makes perfectly logical sense that the answer to the question you posed could be answered as follows;  by getting to know and finding out more about those people who are part of your oganization, both upline and downline.  How you may be asking yourself?

You may send out an email to introduce yourself and share why you joined GDI and ask them why they are part of the team as well.  When they reply forge forward in establishing a relationship that can benefit all parties involved.  If they are users of the product find out how it is working out for them. Perhaps find out the why they chose to use GDI to host their website so you can share that story with other potential users.   Wink

If you will always keep in mind the old adage "ask and you will be answered"  then identifying team members that are in it for the business versus the product will be simple.

You might even try a phone call and introduce yourself and begin a conversation, you never know when you may have just found you newest "best friend"!

Your Partner In Success,
Marvin Drobes

Teaching, Coaching & Mentoring individuals how to earn full-time incomes working from the comfort of their home.
Craig S

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2006, 09:23:28 PM »

Know's  why  I joined GDI ...product...  plain and simple  great easy website builder  to help start advertising  my business... the business of network marketing  will just have to follow along. I needed a website  and up without speading $1000 in a month likes $120 a year better for a working website... now when ppl visit, they have the same oppertunity just a click away ... for a income for the future. thank you ... enjoy
« Last Edit: June 25, 2006, 09:27:23 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
TerryMorgan

Terry Morgan

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2006, 09:24:13 PM »

Thank you  so much Marvin for your help
                   Much Success
                     Terry

Stay away from people that still your dreams
instead of helping you build your dream.
Your someday can be your everyday.
DeanHolland

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2007, 06:38:38 AM »

Hello All,
I have been with GDI for 5 months now, But only recently realised the secret.....  Perseverance
 I joined GDI as I have always seen the potential since the moment I watched the movie. I gave it a shot for some weeks and gain 2 signups. Unfortunatly I stoped there as my downline would never reply!!
However I am back and on a mission of success !!!
5 days ago I started a new campaign, one that I will continue with for many years to come. I have bought in a bulkmailing system and am now sending out 2500 emails to opt-in leads per day !!  75000 per month !!!  My realistic aim here is to just turn 0.03% of those into signups ( about 23 per month) And then teach them the same....  23x23x23x23x23= !!!!!    Good luck me !!
GDI is it for me, That is my aim and I will not stop till I am some kind of monster hitter !!Good luck to all in this great venture, just stick with it.....
Dean Holland
F_Roe

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2007, 10:16:37 AM »

Smiley
I ve been GDI about 2 weeks and surfing, place ads all over, and that about all I can do other than
make flyer, ads in the newspaper. business cards.
My isp doesnt allow the use of group mailer so that is an out.
frances

all suggestion accepted.
frances
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2007, 10:33:38 AM »

My isp doesnt allow the use of group mailer so that is an out.

You don't have to use the group mailer, just use the invitation page inside your GDI member area.
Alternatively you can subscribe to an autoresponder program.

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
Kip S

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2007, 07:04:31 AM »

Hello All,
I have been with GDI for 5 months now, But only recently realised the secret.....  Perseverance
 I joined GDI as I have always seen the potential since the moment I watched the movie. I gave it a shot for some weeks and gain 2 signups. Unfortunatly I stoped there as my downline would never reply!!
5 days ago I started a new campaign, one that I will continue with for many years to come. I have bought in a bulkmailing system and am now sending out 2500 emails to opt-in leads per day !!  75000 per month !!!  My realistic aim here is to just turn 0.03% of those into signups ( about 23 per month) And then teach them the same....  23x23x23x23x23= !!!!!    Good luck me !!
GDI is it for me, That is my aim and I will not stop till I am some kind of monster hitter !!Good luck to all in this great venture, just stick with it.....
Dean Holland
Dick Lewis

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2007, 09:04:28 PM »

Hello All,
Dean Holland

Dean,

You hit the nail on the head.  Don't Stop!  It happens for those who finish the race.
We are getting a few sign ups all along, and we just keep going on.  The bottom line
is the GDI value.  If we never get another signup, we will stay the course, because of
the value.  When we pass out a business card with our OWN Domain name on it, and
watch the expressions on their face, it's worth it all.

Stay the course.

dick and regina lewis
HornerT

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2008, 01:50:49 PM »

Hi Chip.
I'm new to .ws and I'm so far having problems trying to convince others to visit my website.
So far I have not done anything new to my website because even the default is everything you need it seems.
You have some great ideas, I'm just not sure yet how to get everything moving.

Tim

Tim
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: