April 26, 2024, 03:43:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Email/Follow Up/Home page question...  (Read 7616 times)
NickSchneider

View Profile
« on: August 11, 2007, 05:37:42 AM »

Hi!  My name is Nick Schneider.
I am very excited to be part of GDI.  I just put forth a very concerted effort to market and advertise through a multitude of avenues including but not limited to Adwords, craigslist, and backpage.  I have, within about 12 hours had 25 independent IP visits but no one on the free trial.

Am I better off with a CAPTURE PAGE?? - If so, what is the easiest way to design one.
I did have a couple of emails asking for more info and I responded but is there a "prefab" email I could send because I can imagine that it is very tiring typing them all out manually.
I just do not want to be scaring people off, first impressions are everything whether it is the email or the first visit.
Advice would be helpful
Thanks
Nick

PS - I have been searching this forum but I am dizzy trying to hine in on this question.  Wink
« Last Edit: August 11, 2007, 05:38:39 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
NickSchneider

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2007, 05:46:19 AM »

Can someone please help me??
I have people emailing me but no sign ups.
This is what I send on first contact...

Thank you for taking the time and checking out my site.  This system really works quite well and can be done with VERY little investment.  Watch the video and sign up for the seven day trial at
www.businessnik.ws– IT’S FREE!!
Not only is this company legitimately offering people like you and me a way to make money, but it offers people domain names which in turn can make them real money as well, in many different ways.
If you have any questions please feel free to email me or call 10am-10pm Central time

Sincerely,
Nick Schneider

What can I do different/better?  Or is this just fine?
Thanks
Nick
« Last Edit: August 13, 2007, 05:47:56 AM by Frank_M » Logged
JHolt

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2007, 03:20:34 AM »

Hey Nick

Who are you sending to your website?
Where are you getting your visitors from?

If they are just regular joes then be more specific. Most people don't even know what a domain name is or does and how it will benifit them.
Maybe talk more about the full website as a package and not just mention domain name.

I find I have better hits if I talk about the website as if the hosting, domain name and site builder are one unit. You know uncomplicate things.
Keep everything as simple as possible. Its the name of the game

I hope this helps
Justin
George Hacker

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2007, 07:21:53 AM »

I am new and was wondering where I could find some standard e-mails to send out to prospects.

Thanks,
George Hacker
MarvinD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2007, 05:03:36 PM »

George,

You question is one that many people ask.  There are many people in the Forum that should be responding to you, but for me I have put samples up on my GDI Training Site at www.wealth411.ws.

You can also check out my resources page, there you will find a series of MLM eMail/Letters that are avaiilable for purchase.  There are a total of 40 of them and they are perfect for use just by changing a few easy lines and or words. Each letter actually ends up costing you less than .75 for a professionally written email.

Check it out.

Your Partner In  Success,
Marvin Drobes
www.wealth411.ws

Teaching, Coaching & Mentoring individuals how to earn full-time incomes working from the comfort of their home.
PaulSutton

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2007, 04:32:45 AM »

As a new guy to the GDI fold   Grin , I'm trying to build as many marketing strategies as possible.  I guess I could write an email to send to leads and prospects OK but I would really appreciate any advice on tried and tested ideas for formatting and wording.

Paul
Patricia D

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2009, 01:29:28 PM »

Hi Everyone,
    My name is Patricia. I am not a good writer. Can anyone give me a few catchy ads for safelists & good titles to go with them?   I would appreciate this. I don't know how to write to attract people's attention.

Thanks   Smiley
David Minns

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2009, 09:47:43 AM »

Hello,

Remember the key to selling is benefits to the customer, nothing more. Don't sell features, Don't say is does this, and this, and that. You need to say, you get, you can, you will.

The first line is always the most important. Sales experts call this "The hot button statement". You have to open with something that makes them read the next line, and the next. The longer they read they are more likley to get to the end of your message. If you turn them off at the start they will stop. Keep them hooked.

If you are serious about GDI and good writing then you should get this book.
Hypnotic Writing: How to Seduce and Persuade Customers with Only Your Words

Search for it on amazon. You can get it used for $10! I bought this a year ago and it really helps me sell.

Simple, clean, powerful sales message is the key!

Regards,

David

Ask me for my free PDF GDI sales guide. 29 pages of ideas that helped me grow a good downline. Or click on my name above my photo to get the file now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: