March 28, 2024, 07:01:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you considered creating a lead capture page with your GDI website?  (Read 49921 times)
Aleta P

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2011, 11:57:05 AM »

Hello: Janet Legere, This is Aleta, I would greatlty appreciate; having your information on Marketing GDI more efficiently.

I am new with GDI, and have been advertising on the web, and have a 1 page web presence, with calicasualmarketing.ws.

my email is calicasualmarketing@yahoo.com.

Thank you, for your time and consideration.  I look forward to hearing from you soon.  Aleta Pitch.
DavidLortie

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2011, 08:52:24 AM »

This really gets on my nerves to c everyone succeed with this site I feel like a snail and i dont wanna pay for anything to get traffic to my website i have no money! I am sSTUUPPid when it comes to html alskdjfoijfe'lkasjdv'lkajsdv'lk alksdjf  feel me?
NicoleElkins

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2012, 11:07:00 AM »

Although I am new to GDI and the .ws website takeoff, I am not new to the whole working from home thing. I love it. A lot of the things I have used in working from home I can easily apply to GDI. I definitely agree that ebooks are a HUGE help. For a list of some that may help you, check out: http://www.mamamakescents.com/useful-ebooks/ . GDI may seem difficult at first, but I think in time I will have the ability to take off.

Nikki Elkins
nikki@freelancenikki.ws
www.mamamakescents.com
www.freelancenikki.ws
KevinTimothy

Go Gators!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2012, 09:18:16 AM »

I've considered it, but because the templates are more geared to full blown websites I wouldn't suggest it. All you need is a fast loading page for a LCP.

To your prosperity,

Kevin Timothy
Internet marketer,Coach
http://blog.kevintimothy.ws
TanT

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2012, 09:25:12 AM »

how do i create a website?
mmillar
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: