April 19, 2024, 07:53:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW MEMBER HERE, Hello I have a question?  (Read 4394 times)
JuliaCamanse

View Profile
« on: August 27, 2020, 12:19:30 PM »

When I try searching for any type of post that I want to speak about but nothing, Please help me I guess i need to know what are people posting on here Huh Just problems with thisv site ? I hope not but if so please let me know what Is exspected of me ,Thank you
HenryJ2

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2020, 12:52:40 PM »

HI

What kind of problem with this site?

HabolajiSamuel

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2020, 01:22:09 PM »

OK ask
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2020, 01:36:06 PM »

Hello everyone and all these question on what is posted in our forum is simple. I have only post experiences since GDI established. We share so others even those who are just guest and not involved in GDi. Can be enfluenced to imagine once again in their lives. The endless usage of GDI in your visiion is priceless.

When anyone has a question reachout to me all the time. I will walk you through all GDI foundation and then you will have a clear understanding of how to apply GDI to your unique purpose I call...vision of a future self.

This thread is only to introduce one's self upon joining GDI...So if you are completing due diligence for an issue you have it will be found through another thread most likely one we posted. There is more postings from us than any other's and we make sure to stay active since GDI opened.

I believe in investing in you...people vs things. You have a problem call me  or write. No worries I will get with you. I am all about real human interaction and believe me your time as my is valued. Strategy Sessions we call it when I walk you through your concern. It is better with a live human being. No cost for a lifetime of support.

Hey it is never a matter of if you are going to ask for my support, just when. Do not sit around after attempts with people who you call uplines and not get real human interaction. You have a whole massive GDI family and it should not cost you a dime. We can't be accountable only for ourselves and those who we have come on this GDI journey for life.

Who encouraged you to join GDI is accountable and if they have not be ethical and honor you be being ther and getting stuff done. Then, contact me only after you made attempts. We will become your new family connection. We are live each day for all these years and will be here to come.

Hey, never give up and always reach me if you need to release or anything. I live to serve all my life and have done well so it is my priviledge to serve again.

Just Saying,
William

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2020, 01:36:06 PM »

Hello everyone and all these questions on what is posted in our forum is simple. I have only post experiences since GDI established. We share it with others even those who are just guests and not involved in GDI. So everyone can be influenced to imagine once again in their lives. The endless usage of GDI in your vision is priceless.

When anyone has a question reachout to me all the time. I will walk you through all GDI foundations areas and then you will have a clear understanding of how to apply GDI to your unique purpose I call…”Vision Of A Future Self”.

This thread is only to introduce one's self upon joining GDI...So if you are completing due diligence for an issue you have. Guidance will be found through another thread most likely one we posted. There are more postings from us than any others and we make sure to stay active since GDI opened. Us meaning myself and other longtime consistent users and influencers.

I believe in investing in you...people vs things. You have a problem: call me  or write. No worries I will get with you. I am all about real human interaction and believe me your time as my is valued. Strategy Sessions we call it. When I walk you through your concern. It is better with a live human being. No cost for a lifetime of support.

Hey it is never a matter of if you are going to ask for my support, just when. Do not sit around after attempts with people who you call up lines and not get real human interaction. You have a whole massive GDI family and it should not cost you a dime. We can't be accountable, only for ourselves and those who we have come on this GDI journey for life.

Who encouraged you to join GDI is accountable and if they have not been ethical and honor you by being there and getting stuff done. Then, contact me only after you made attempts. We will become your new family connection. We have lived each day for all these years and will be here to come.

Hey, never give up and always reach me if you need to release or anything. I live to serve all my life and have done well so it is my privilege to serve again.

Just Saying,

GrinWilliam

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2020, 01:36:06 PM »

Welcome TO GDI

There are guests and that is my focus to encourage you in dropping me a question and then allow me a few minutes to walk you through all of GDI.

We have nothing to sell and would not insult you with pitching products. We choose to live by higher standards. I believe in earning your consideration for serving while supporting you and your family. Investing in you as a person vs things. That is our agenda and always transparent!

Let us start by considering taking a leap of faith and joining GDI. I will receive a message generated by our computers. Then, we can take it each day through establishing your foundation right away.

The rest is to experience knowing I stand accountable for you. There is nothing unethical taking place. My full dedicated support is free. There should not be a price for support?

Waste no time and allow our GDI family to be with a new start for a future that you vision. Each of us has a unique purpose and all is found by allowing GDI as our core foundation. It is amazing and tested.

My hope is that you give me a chance to help your experience to manifest unlimited ideas. We can create projects that will eradicate lacking basic needs in people's lives while enhancing communities. No talk and just sitting around... Nothing gets done without you understanding what GDI is all about. Only way is walking through all of the GDI foundation areas and I am the one who will complete real human interaction.

Just Saying,
 GrinWilliam

Join Now!
http://website.ws/kvmlm2/my.dhtml?sponsor=brotherbillamis&chk=1

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2020, 03:59:32 PM »

Welcome All To Our GDI Family

I read each and every thread, that is what they call each posting?

Nevertheless the topics for all these years are always the same with people new and those frustrated with their end results.

My heart goes out to all of you. Nevertheless, all the time and money you spend is wasted when you make attempts to recreate?

Look and I will be straightforward with all of you...stop and read!!!!

List
Guidance
Traffic
Language Issues
Guarantees from you?
Downlines
Promotion

Wow, if you read then get this. If you join and never stop, ask for a free walkthrough of all navigational areas of GDI. Learn before anything. You will never ever see a return on your investment. None has ever accepted to learn this one vital thing, free walk throughs no money needs to be spent. We believe in you and invest in people...

GDI is wonderful and supports my real live companies. I do not allow any of my companies to sell things and such...

Listen to "Real Talk" and "Real Human Interaction" that is what we have been doing since GDI established. So keep doing the same as many who have given up...then return only to repeat the same mistakes.

GDI has all the training for all the questions listed and more you never would think about. You do not know things because you failed to realize. You have to put in the effort of learning what you got through GDI.

Always reachout 24hrs a day, no time is bad. We live to serve our Efforts, Revenue and Resources...so stop wasting money and effort. Make your life easy by doing this GDI right the first time...

Just Saying,

Roll EyesWilliam

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2021, 11:44:03 AM »

Let's Make This Simple!

We offer no cost lifetime support. You joined our "GDI" family, per say. Each unique and equipt with "Skill Sets" given to use in your life.

GDI well, consider with our encouragement. Think of all location online as just tools. Get it, tools and based on your passion to serve people,communities,earth. We will walk you thought until you find that one passion which will become your new company.

Legacies, are not wished upon? They are not just visioned? We must use advisors which cost nothing, people live to help you on a worthy cause. Just consider not focusing on Vanity, Greed and Fear...

Next, contact me today!

We will walk you through how you have 10 per-established departments for your new company...etc...

Did we catch your attention...never looked at GDI as a foundational tool, yet each one of you focus on how fast, you can get people to believe in the gaining vast money. How money will help you and your family. How money from others will remove basic lack of needs. Wrong, it's how you gain, use and provide for others that increases an overflow of money.

Never, if you just get this. Focus on money = Greed, then Vanity manifest lastly Fear of loosing the little you have. Perhaps that is why we are strategically placed in your life for a season.

Nothing is by chance, luck, etc...

Call me Will...just call me, Ha ha ha

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: