March 28, 2024, 02:10:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New member  (Read 6392 times)
Yakubu Glory

View Profile
« on: May 18, 2020, 10:28:32 AM »

Please I am new member, I want to make good use of this GDI site. Anyone with idea on how to get fast paid leads? Organic marketing is not helping me. Please help
DanielC7

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2020, 12:08:28 PM »

Please I am new member, I want to make good use of this GDI site. Anyone with idea on how to get fast paid leads? Organic marketing is not helping me. Please help
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2020, 12:19:38 PM »

Good Morning from Suffolk, Massachusetts...

You both have asked question as to what is next?

Great question and one that needs real human interaction to accomplish desired clarity. Just reach out to me today!

William

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2020, 12:19:38 PM »

Welcome to GDI Family...

Perhaps you would consider just getting people to utilize this amazing foundation tool. Will not allow you consistent attainable growth? Fast is not working and never will...

I encourage you and all who read this reply. Please, allow us to walk through all GDI. Then, you will gain clarity on how to apply GDI to your unique vision. That is without any cost which is what we have a passion for within GDI.

Just Saying...

William

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2020, 10:43:35 AM »

Welcome To Our GDI Family

First look at my profile and create yours using real information. Just use mine as a guide. Then, read the inner email I issued directly to you for full free lifetime support.

The hard part is over so get to it...reach out so we can walk through all GDI foundational areas. That is the first step after you create a real readable profile.]

Just Saying...

GrinWilliam

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2020, 10:43:35 AM »

Welcome guest and New GDI Family Members

Just wanted to encourage more interaction. Please do not waste days wondering what to do next. Leave all that prior sales mentality out and dead as the past is. Just let us walk you through GDI foundational areas. As the first and amazing step.

Then, you will experience clarity on how to apply GDI foundation to your vision of a future self. We invest in you and others vs things.

All we support for GDI is at no additional cost. You have passionate transparent people such as myself for your support. Real hands on support.

Just Saying...

GrinWilliam

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2020, 04:57:57 PM »

Hello everyone...hope all is well and loved ones are fine.

I have given much thought why so many people are just looking over and over again at GDI. We place our sites all over the internet. Vast people check all my replica sites out. Hey, do you know what I just shared?

Nevertheless, perhaps you have no one viewing your sites and understand how to apply GDI to you vision of a future self. Then, contact me today!

It is simple as we invest in you a person vs things.

Just Saying,
GrinWilliam

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2020, 12:19:30 PM »

I consistently welcome new members and viewers...

Please consider reaching out and sharing your full name and vision. Then contact your upline members. If all fails do not give up. Contact me and I will walk you through all areas of GDI. Then, you will know how to apply GDI to your unique vision.

Do not give up and allow us walking you though the right way to learn how to access all you have desired through using GDI as the foundation.

Just Saying...

GrinWilliam

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2020, 01:36:06 PM »

Hello everyone and all these questions on what is posted in our forum is simple. I have only post experiences since GDI established. We share it with others even those who are just guests and not involved in GDI. So everyone can be influenced to imagine once again in their lives. The endless usage of GDI in your vision is priceless.

When anyone has a question reachout to me all the time. I will walk you through all GDI foundations areas and then you will have a clear understanding of how to apply GDI to your unique purpose I call…”Vision Of A Future Self”.

This thread is only to introduce one's self upon joining GDI...So if you are completing due diligence for an issue you have. Guidance will be found through another thread most likely one we posted. There are more postings from us than any others and we make sure to stay active since GDI opened. Us meaning myself and other longtime consistent users and influencers.

I believe in investing in you...people vs things. You have a problem: call me  or write. No worries I will get with you. I am all about real human interaction and believe me your time as my is valued. Strategy Sessions we call it. When I walk you through your concern. It is better with a live human being. No cost for a lifetime of support.

Hey it is never a matter of if you are going to ask for my support, just when. Do not sit around after attempts with people who you call up lines and not get real human interaction. You have a whole massive GDI family and it should not cost you a dime. We can't be accountable, only for ourselves and those who we have come on this GDI journey for life.

Who encouraged you to join GDI is accountable and if they have not been ethical and honor you by being there and getting stuff done. Then, contact me only after you made attempts. We will become your new family connection. We have lived each day for all these years and will be here to come.

Hey, never give up and always reach me if you need to release or anything. I live to serve all my life and have done well so it is my privilege to serve again.

Just Saying,

GrinWilliam

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
DILIP_M

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2021, 02:10:17 PM »

Hello GDI Family members,
HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all.I have a pleasure to join this family. Since I am new to GDI, I hope your cooperation whenever required.
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2021, 11:44:03 AM »

Let's Make This Simple!

We offer no cost lifetime support. You joined our "GDI" family, per say. Each unique and equipt with "Skill Sets" given to use in your life.

GDI well, consider with our encouragement. Think of all location online as just tools. Get it, tools and based on your passion to serve people,communities,earth. We will walk you thought until you find that one passion which will become your new company.

Legacies, are not wished upon? They are not just visioned? We must use advisors which cost nothing, people live to help you on a worthy cause. Just consider not focusing on Vanity, Greed and Fear...

Next, contact me today!

We will walk you through how you have 10 per-established departments for your new company...etc...

Did we catch your attention...never looked at GDI as a foundational tool, yet each one of you focus on how fast, you can get people to believe in the gaining vast money. How money will help you and your family. How money from others will remove basic lack of needs. Wrong, it's how you gain, use and provide for others that increases an overflow of money.

Never, if you just get this. Focus on money = Greed, then Vanity manifest lastly Fear of loosing the little you have. Perhaps that is why we are strategically placed in your life for a season.

Nothing is by chance, luck, etc...

Call me Will...just call me, Ha ha ha

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: