March 29, 2024, 01:40:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help! I have no upline!!  (Read 3173 times)
JPreshiren

View Profile
« on: September 13, 2019, 02:15:21 PM »

Hey! My name is John. I have been with GDI for a few months now and I can't contact my uplines. It turns out that their email addresses are bad. I just need a little help with some things. If anyone is willing, please let me know. Thank you!
Emmanuel_Ejiama

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2019, 04:24:03 PM »

Hello john am ready to help you to ride on with GDI just button up your seats beat and contact me at emmazy168@gmail.com OR  emma@emmazy168.ws
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2020, 12:19:38 PM »

Hello john am ready to help you to ride on with GDI just button up your seats beat and contact me at emmazy168@gmail.com OR  emma@emmazy168.ws

Well Done
Perhaps all who can read this message. Realize we have within this location called our "Forum" inner mail abilities. There is no need to place others. In your "Profile" is the place to share other forms of contact?

Just Saying,

GrinWilliam

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2020, 12:19:38 PM »

Well Done

Perhaps all who can read this message. Realize we have within this location called our "Forum" inner mail abilities. There is no need to place others. In your "Profile" is the place to share other forms of contact?

Just Saying,

William
Hey! My name is John. I have been with GDI for a few months now and I can't contact my uplines. It turns out that their email addresses are bad. I just need a little help with some things. If anyone is willing, please let me know. Thank you!

Welcome To Our GDI Family
I would hope to encourage you to allow me a moment. Let us walk through all of GDI as a foundational key. Then, without any effort, clarity will happen. Your focused passionate vision of using GDI for making things happen in your life and maybe start that company vs having a business of sales. That all is possible.

The first and only step is walking through all of GDI with an experience person, such as myself. It would be an honor.

Just Saying,

GrinWilliam

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
EldonD

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2020, 08:27:31 AM »

Hi l am new at gdi I could use some help
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: