March 28, 2024, 04:57:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I Upload Thrive Architect to Wordpress?  (Read 3902 times)
Lee Murray

View Profile
« on: July 11, 2019, 02:22:16 PM »

Hey, just wondering if it's possible to upload the Thrive Architect plugin to Wordpress.

Wordpress via GDI is running an old version on old PHP.

My first question is... why? Why no updates?

My second question is... as the page builder plugin (Thrive Architect) I'm trying to upload is too big for my site's current capabilities, is there another way for me to possibly get it in there? Not sure how to FTP with GDI sites. Can't seem to find a tutorial, though it's probably right under my nose.

The bottom line is that I need to have the ability to create a lead capture (aka squeeze) page and a download page... and then be able to export the pages to give to my downline... and then give THEM the ability to import it into their own GDI accounts/sites.

I'm not necessarily married to Thrive. I just need a solution that enables me to do as I just described.

Thanks for any help!

- Lee
BriereD

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2019, 11:11:17 AM »

Hi Lee!

I talked to GDI Corporate recently. They are actually working to update the PHP version on all of the servers now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: