March 29, 2024, 03:33:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: tunecool - New Member Help  (Read 3436 times)
Corey Preiss

View Profile
« on: February 05, 2019, 10:01:44 AM »

im new and everything is disorganized in the members area. the only reason i joined is because the guy said he pays for the traffic to my site to get my members, is this true

i understand social media and marketing, theres banners, they dont show the actual banner on the page i dont know what im looking at. what do i use for social media

could someone seriously help me get going to get some members and be making money
Ottfried_B

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2019, 11:45:19 AM »

Hello, I strongly suspect, you are still very inexperienced and therefore you think, the money is growing on the GDI trees! That's not how it is, there is a lot to do here to create and maintain your downline! Only then can you earn money here! In fact, sometimes you automatically get a prospect to play. Again, it is up to you, whether he or she is also active in GDI! So, what do I want to tell you? Roll up sleeves and start advertising and cultivating members, so that your downline grows and you ultimately earn good money too! I wish you much success and a steadily growing downline!
Ottfried
Palomino_Jose

I am very busy helping my GDI downline.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2019, 11:48:58 AM »

Hi, Don't desperate.

Take it easy. this is a good place.

You can get in touch if you need help.

Jose

The recruiting process is Simple and Automate. 
https://goo.gl/2FHBBB
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: