December 09, 2018, 12:26:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "Real Talk" with Will  (Read 73 times)
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« on: November 19, 2018, 02:27:24 PM »

Hey, Welcome First and Far most!
[/b]

Just wanted to be real with all of our new and old members in GDI. I speak only from my own experiences. This will be the only location I will be announcing my experiences all with GDI as my foundation in life and business expressions.

You may wander why I have been in GDI so long? Maybe, I have changed my perception of noticing how people get lost. Most people who embark on GDI. They, have dreams and visions unrealized. Hope to have GDI work for their advantages. May it be for money most of you are here to gain. You may want to allow time. To adjust your eyes from what I call "Glitter" hypnosis. You see a new things online. Hear about something amazing. Then, see one of GDI marketing ads. You start to cry for something to make your financial situations infuse with money. Maybe, you desire to setup a launching location with a blog or site. To share you passions or hobbies. May it be to make money or not. That is all worthy and understandable.

No one wants to put in the work, per say. That is where 98% of you fail. You give up without reaching out to your upline and myself. I must know something about using GDI as a tool. That is what it is? You can dream and fantasy about how you are going to make millions overnight. No one ever has and nor will with any tool and platform. It is just a marketing joke. GDI is not anything like other tools online. You get more than your $10.00 per month worth. Just things must develop for each person. No one is the same and never will be.

Hey, if I show you by walking you through all GDI areas. Express my enthusiasm with my usage. You share with me your story. We all have them. Share and walk me through what you vision to accomplish using GDI. Then, we will walk through how to apply all of GDI to your life. To accomplish that vision unrealized until now. This is all what I do day in and out.

Make sure you are ready to grind, per say. You will have to put in the time, effort and sweet. Blood and sweet. It is about the "24 Hour" thing. You have herd about that right? No, well most have not and that is their downfall with GDI and life. Not trying to hurt you feelings. Just awake-up calling as I say.

Consider, stop with joking and wasting time and money. You should be tired of having the same out come in your life. Spent money you never had. Loss of family, friends most even marriages. How many scams and themes have wasted your money time and life. You end up jumping to one thing and another. Hey, when you get tired of playing like you know it all. Reach out to me. Only after you have exhausted all efforts to get help from your upline.

I hope you will reach out today. I believe in "Today Mentality". Just get up and do it now. I have hope in you. I appreciate you. You give me 90 days and we will accomplish all and anything through GDI as a foundation. That is all based on my experience and gained wisdom in life. I am a real person. But, do not waste my time and yours. If you are not willing to walk with me through each area. Then, stop trying to inject your old ways of believing you know what you are doing. You would not be reading my words if you did. You would not be in GDI if you did. You would not be failing each time you ever embarked on a new project. Only to realize you do not know what the heck you are doing.

Yes, be sick and tired of failing. Which, is not failing at all. Only when one gives up they are considered a failure. We, will rectify all errors you have made and begin a new. You have a choice. Do something or continue playing as you are doing everything. I rather be thought of one without anything. Having all things and more. Than to look good and act like I am doing things, yet not even be able to feed myself and/or family. Think about it.

Just do something today!

Fiercely Courageous,
Will
617-433-8078 Today call me

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2018, 04:08:32 PM »

Hello, all who have read and re-read this brief display of free support with GDI.

Hey, conclusion would be to call me right now. However, most have too much pride. Let it go already. I am just a person who lives well. To serve others is how my life has been blessed. The more my heart cries out to help more people. I read all the states weekly within GDI. Too many people give up in a matter of days.

That makes me hurt inside. I have been here waiting for those of you. Who can stop trying it your way. Then, let us be as one. Walk through by me sharing what works in my life. You share first what you vision as your future self. Then, I will walk you through everything GDI, as we say.

You make it the choice of allow me to serve just you. I will invest in you vs things. That is my way of living. I have been awaken to a perception. That benefits me and each person I walk through based on their usage of GDI. I have found it always works if you share your story. We, each have one. Just start by calling me today. Only after you have exhausted your efforts for help from your upline.

Fiercely Courageous
Will
617-433-8078

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2018, 04:08:32 PM »

Take notice and call me today!
No one can accomplish much within anything of value in this life, alone. Do not try to understand and navigate within GDI alone. That is why some of us passionate seasoned GDI family members. Always keep a door open, per say. To allow all of you support.

Most will read all I have shared for these years. Hope is good but nothing without action. Hey, you give us 60 days to walk you through what we use. Then, decide to see if GDI is amazing as I say. I only speak from application of GDI. You will understand how I find limitless usage of GDI.

Take chance and learn the way to use it for your unique life. No one uses GDI the same. The only thing we will agree. GDI is a financial foundation tool. Let me show you. Call today!

Fiercely Courageous
Will

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: