March 29, 2024, 07:29:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: "Real Talk" with Will  (Read 12093 times)
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« on: November 19, 2018, 02:27:24 PM »

Hey, Welcome First and Far most!
[/b]

Just wanted to be real with all of our new and old members in GDI. I speak only from my own experiences. This will be the only location I will be announcing my experiences all with GDI as my foundation in life and business expressions.

You may wander why I have been in GDI so long? Maybe, I have changed my perception of noticing how people get lost. Most people who embark on GDI. They, have dreams and visions unrealized. Hope to have GDI work for their advantages. May it be for money most of you are here to gain. You may want to allow time. To adjust your eyes from what I call "Glitter" hypnosis. You see a new things online. Hear about something amazing. Then, see one of GDI marketing ads. You start to cry for something to make your financial situations infuse with money. Maybe, you desire to setup a launching location with a blog or site. To share you passions or hobbies. May it be to make money or not. That is all worthy and understandable.

No one wants to put in the work, per say. That is where 98% of you fail. You give up without reaching out to your upline and myself. I must know something about using GDI as a tool. That is what it is? You can dream and fantasy about how you are going to make millions overnight. No one ever has and nor will with any tool and platform. It is just a marketing joke. GDI is not anything like other tools online. You get more than your $10.00 per month worth. Just things must develop for each person. No one is the same and never will be.

Hey, if I show you by walking you through all GDI areas. Express my enthusiasm with my usage. You share with me your story. We all have them. Share and walk me through what you vision to accomplish using GDI. Then, we will walk through how to apply all of GDI to your life. To accomplish that vision unrealized until now. This is all what I do day in and out.

Make sure you are ready to grind, per say. You will have to put in the time, effort and sweet. Blood and sweet. It is about the "24 Hour" thing. You have herd about that right? No, well most have not and that is their downfall with GDI and life. Not trying to hurt you feelings. Just awake-up calling as I say.

Consider, stop with joking and wasting time and money. You should be tired of having the same out come in your life. Spent money you never had. Loss of family, friends most even marriages. How many scams and themes have wasted your money time and life. You end up jumping to one thing and another. Hey, when you get tired of playing like you know it all. Reach out to me. Only after you have exhausted all efforts to get help from your upline.

I hope you will reach out today. I believe in "Today Mentality". Just get up and do it now. I have hope in you. I appreciate you. You give me 90 days and we will accomplish all and anything through GDI as a foundation. That is all based on my experience and gained wisdom in life. I am a real person. But, do not waste my time and yours. If you are not willing to walk with me through each area. Then, stop trying to inject your old ways of believing you know what you are doing. You would not be reading my words if you did. You would not be in GDI if you did. You would not be failing each time you ever embarked on a new project. Only to realize you do not know what the heck you are doing.

Yes, be sick and tired of failing. Which, is not failing at all. Only when one gives up they are considered a failure. We, will rectify all errors you have made and begin a new. You have a choice. Do something or continue playing as you are doing everything. I rather be thought of one without anything. Having all things and more. Than to look good and act like I am doing things, yet not even be able to feed myself and/or family. Think about it.

Just do something today!

Fiercely Courageous,
Will
617-433-8078 Today call me

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2018, 04:08:32 PM »

Hello, all who have read and re-read this brief display of free support with GDI.

Hey, conclusion would be to call me right now. However, most have too much pride. Let it go already. I am just a person who lives well. To serve others is how my life has been blessed. The more my heart cries out to help more people. I read all the states weekly within GDI. Too many people give up in a matter of days.

That makes me hurt inside. I have been here waiting for those of you. Who can stop trying it your way. Then, let us be as one. Walk through by me sharing what works in my life. You share first what you vision as your future self. Then, I will walk you through everything GDI, as we say.

You make it the choice of allow me to serve just you. I will invest in you vs things. That is my way of living. I have been awaken to a perception. That benefits me and each person I walk through based on their usage of GDI. I have found it always works if you share your story. We, each have one. Just start by calling me today. Only after you have exhausted your efforts for help from your upline.

Fiercely Courageous
Will
617-433-8078

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2018, 04:08:32 PM »

Take notice and call me today!
No one can accomplish much within anything of value in this life, alone. Do not try to understand and navigate within GDI alone. That is why some of us passionate seasoned GDI family members. Always keep a door open, per say. To allow all of you support.

Most will read all I have shared for these years. Hope is good but nothing without action. Hey, you give us 60 days to walk you through what we use. Then, decide to see if GDI is amazing as I say. I only speak from application of GDI. You will understand how I find limitless usage of GDI.

Take chance and learn the way to use it for your unique life. No one uses GDI the same. The only thing we will agree. GDI is a financial foundation tool. Let me show you. Call today!

Fiercely Courageous
Will

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2018, 11:43:45 AM »

How time has past and I have still open up my supportive time for all of you...

Let us get our foundation with GDI setup. Through all you daily stuff and "Me" time. You do have hours to continue to grow with GDI. I can share how I use it and also adjust usage for each of your visions of you in the future. That is what I focus on. Helping you and others apply all things GDI.

The time you spend running around online. Has nothing to do with realizing. GDI has the best options. To allow all your online experiences. Personal development and interaction with real people. Also, establishing departments communication and production contact points.

Let me share more with usage. Just reach out to me today!

Fiercely Courageous,
Will

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2018, 11:43:45 AM »

What If?

Hey, think about what if you could establish all you need. To launch your vision of a future you. Right here, within GDI?

Well, consider being you with us. There is only "We" not "I" when you combined. Us as one force to support you. That one vision you see in the future. Will manifest when you reach out for support.

You consider 7 days is not enough time for your to learn to navigate through GDI. You would be amazed. What GDI is offering. The more you engulf yourself in all areas of GDI. The more you will realize. The unlimited usage.

I would be honored. To share my usage inside GDI and support you to accomplish your vision. It is simple when you have others supporting you.

Nothing is done alone. You can challenge yourself. We, will walk through all GDI. While establishing your foundation. Then, walk you through GDI in your life.

Nothing to do except challenge me.

Will

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2019, 06:26:08 PM »

I had hoped that all would reach out prior to giving up. Never believe you are alone. This is a new year approaching. Let you not forget.

We, are all one in GDI. No need to stumble over yourself. This is one person who is always open to walking you through. All there is to understand and prepare GDI as your foundation.

You can do all things together. Let us not waste anytime in 2019. Just reach out after you have given all to get a response to your upline. I am a real person who is passionate about all GDI.

Looking to make this a happier year to come.

Will

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2019, 02:33:41 PM »

Hello everyone who is new and old...

GDI is an amazing find only when you have dedicated and passionate others. Walk you through all there is to know based on your unique needs, desires and vision of a future self.

We, myself and other dedicated global people. Who have committed over 30 years to enhancing the lives of people such as yourself. Hey, even if you own your own company as many of us do. We, choose to only serve Pro-Bona all GDI and never accept anything for our devoted time.

You may ask why you have not herd of any of us. That is the way we choose to live. In the background per se. You can and will enjoy all the you can vision through using GDI as what it truly is, tool/service. It all depends on your willingness to gain a new and amazing perception.

Hey, the cost is zero except your dedicate time. A few task here and there....

Reach out only after you have exhausted your efforts. To gain clarity from the person who given you this awesome insite location. I will prove it through my years of usage and experience.

No all is Pro-Bono and never pay anyone for something that is given to you. There is a difference when people with purpose and passion walk through something with you. Than, those out for selling and hustling stuff.

Think of a few of us dedicated through life. Fell upon GDI as yourself. I was blessed to be since conception. It is remarkable to see people try to hustle and sell when it is not about that at all.

Test me as you should. It cost you nothing but you will lose money and time if not. Wow

BB (Brotherbill) Yes, I will walk you through truth and awareness based on your unique situation and we will manifest your vision of your future you. I express this from my own experience and over 30 years giving my time, life and knowledge Pro-Bono as always through my own company. No need to rush all is open and I will be here another 30 years offering the same

Take you time and become aware of truth and transparency. All is accomplish with a "We" perception. I will walk you through it and you just return the same with others. Agreed?

Call me right away...

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2019, 04:26:04 PM »

Good Evening to all GDI and guest!

We face a new year arriving and time to get serious about learning all GDI has to offer. You are not alone and everyone spends more time making feeble attempts to get other just to join GDI. There is more about this location and the tools it supplies. Why not do it right the first time?

I believe in each person when they join GDI. Nevertheless, we are here to support you and make sure learning if the first on your list. No one can do anything within GDI that will last. If you do not learn first and apply it as a foundation. This is not a rush and get rich junk thing?

When you are done wasting time and wondering where you upline is. Reach out to me and we will walk you through how to apply GDI to your vision. No one uses GDI the same as it is vast and your perception must change with your environment.

Let us have fifteen minutes and watch how things are clear. I am here from the begining and will be five years from now. Work as one with us and we will have you gain more understanding and launch that idea...

William

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2019, 11:48:58 AM »

My travels has kept me from posting recent supportive and encouraging words for all to seek our support. Prior to giving up with this "GDI" thing....

No one person should attempt to apply this amazing tool, that is just what GDI is a tool. Now, each person has their own perception on how it will enhance their lives and opportunity to support their company. Those who sale various products of others, this tool will increase your public awareness, decrease your overall operational expenses and consistent revenue growth. Only when applied correctly.

That is only based on my company and self experience over forty-years I have been able to provide "Pro-Bono support. How about we walk through your situations and show you the best application in GDI to use?

Hey, we even have a huge need for those who master GDI navigation to get paid for their "Skill Sets". Now have we caught your attention?

Contact me day or night for real interaction within GDI to master and profit.

Brotherbill
857-204-9012

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2020, 11:46:38 AM »

So, wondering why people accept to join in GDI. Then, look around for a minute. Return after about 30 days and give up? Not really interested in excuses with explanations. Not when we offer unlimited support all day and night.

The activity you put in learning about all navigation within GDI. Knowing it is a foundation access point. Now how to use it in your life and company is where people like myself offer free support. So, stop going around in circles.

Just reach out today!

Will

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2020, 10:47:19 AM »

Being Part of GDI is now the most unconditional choice, you could have made!

Bold statement right? Of course with years of experience for all projects and challenges. Together with other people's "Skill Sets" all will be accomplished.

We all have our own agendas. None is to be compared. Just keep in mind to consider Vanity, Greed and Fear should always be avoided. That is where supportive ethical people being involved with each project and endeavor are strategically placed in your life.

We hope to be part of that circle and would hope you consider today, reaching out to me. I have not asked anyone to accomplish anything other than allowing GDI to be the foundation source to help remove all basic needs lacking in your life. Also, allow us to support at no cost your visions that will produce services for global usage. The more you help others without expectation of fame, money and such. Focus on "Selfless Acts Of Kindness". All will be given to you. I am living proof of this and not a theory.

My sharing within this forum has always and will continue to one purpose, encourage action. Words are great but without ethical and transparent action. Your visions will never become reality. Perception is powerful when none toxic influences are allowed.

Hey, when you get tired of no return on your time and efforts. We will still have an open invitation to allow real human interactive support. Simple no expense on your part. Our agenda is simple, to complete acts of kindness.

Humbly,
William
1-888-888-89802 ext.75152

Nevertheless just complete our "Vetting" document we call "Commitment" document. That will generate a message to us to contact and begin real result will be the outcome. That is proven for over 10 years. All no expense and never would accept anything for what we given an oath to accomplish in supporting people and communities globally.

"Commitment" document...will send me a message you are ready!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdOzCkOd1MPJQnNdfQwwwOX6ggpmJ6IhEoinopv9EuCjglywg/viewform

Hey, when you are ready and never a rush. Complete our "Vetting" document. All opportunities in life that are of value and ethical. Never are shared with an urgent need to rush your choice. Simple, if it is real no time limit and the support should hold up against time. We have over 40 plus years supporting communities and people. Wow...

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2020, 10:43:35 AM »

Welcome all

Please note we will only be posting in one new location to keep it moving forward. All questions and request for support reach out anytime to me directly. I have faith in all you who put yourself to daily challenges.

Knowledge is only gain through experience. Now without and end you can get a free walk through in GDI foundational areas. Hey, you could never walk prior to crawling. How in the world just looking at forum issues and playing around would you believe to have anything enhanced just because you joined our GDI Family is not enough. You have to put in the work which is simple. Just allow this passionate person to walk you through all GDI. Then, perception of application will manifest.

Just Saying...

GrinWilliam

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2020, 10:43:35 AM »

This is the only location that is live and active daily....all you need with support and never additional cost. Do not waste time without first visiting this thread and getting things done right the first time...

Just Saying...

GrinWilliam

Here is the only thread with hands on support, free no limitation and no time limit.

http://talk.ws/index.php?PHPSESSID=147936e6aac10c98a1f1c878005d2fbe&topic=15252.0

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2020, 10:38:44 AM »

This is a welcome to all visitors and new members within GDI...

My only purpose is and will ever be to give "Real Human Interaction" support. The reason you came into GDI is great!

Perhaps you would consider to allow a walk-through in all GDI foundational areas. Yes, you could read some of the member area and still will not retain new people within GDI. There is no reason to get it right the first time, yes?

This is an open invitation for all no matter how and why you joined. Allow no wasted value time which none of us have. Give me fifteen minutes face to face walk-through. Sharing my screen and walking you through to have a real foundation based only on your reason why you choose GDI.

This is no extra money ever will I accept nor ask for. All is free and my way of giving "Selfless Act Of Kindness". That is what I stand for for over forty years through my real company vs business sales of other people/company products.

Humbly,
 GrinWilliam

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2020, 01:36:06 PM »

Hello everyone and all these questions on what is posted in our forum is simple. I have only post experiences since GDI established. We share it with others even those who are just guests and not involved in GDI. So everyone can be influenced to imagine once again in their lives. The endless usage of GDI in your vision is priceless.

When anyone has a question reachout to me all the time. I will walk you through all GDI foundations areas and then you will have a clear understanding of how to apply GDI to your unique purpose I call…”Vision Of A Future Self”.

This thread is only to introduce one's self upon joining GDI...So if you are completing due diligence for an issue you have. Guidance will be found through another thread most likely one we posted. There are more postings from us than any others and we make sure to stay active since GDI opened. Us meaning myself and other longtime consistent users and influencers.

I believe in investing in you...people vs things. You have a problem: call me  or write. No worries I will get with you. I am all about real human interaction and believe me your time as my is valued. Strategy Sessions we call it. When I walk you through your concern. It is better with a live human being. No cost for a lifetime of support.

Hey it is never a matter of if you are going to ask for my support, just when. Do not sit around after attempts with people who you call up lines and not get real human interaction. You have a whole massive GDI family and it should not cost you a dime. We can't be accountable, only for ourselves and those who we have come on this GDI journey for life.

Who encouraged you to join GDI is accountable and if they have not been ethical and honor you by being there and getting stuff done. Then, contact me only after you made attempts. We will become your new family connection. We have lived each day for all these years and will be here to come.

Hey, never give up and always reach me if you need to release or anything. I live to serve all my life and have done well so it is my privilege to serve again.

Just Saying,

GrinWilliam

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: