March 28, 2024, 09:21:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Making sure you get the help you need?  (Read 9633 times)
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« on: July 20, 2018, 11:58:52 AM »

Welcome!

Make sure you complete your Profile with your real name and contact information. Take a look at my Profile and duplicate. No matter how long you have been marketing products and wasting money on systems or procedures to gain wealth. You should be sick and tired of being sick and tired? Well, how would I get in touch if you do not leave contact information in your Profile? How, about checking your inner messages daily? Contribute sharing your story. We all have a story.

No sales and please wasting time marketing within GDI that is just ridiculous. Do it on your blog or site. I can walk you through even creating that for no cost. We, believe in supporting our GDI family without an additional cost. So, stop wasting money your family needs. You did enough playing as a business owner. Why not focus on building a foundation first?

Contact me day or night look at my Profile on how. Yes, you may consider learning how to navigate all areas. How in the world would you help those who would join. Then, place all their hope in you giving them 24/7 support with this GDI Thing. Lol..

William

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2018, 10:34:54 AM »

It's not difficult to reach out for support. The first step in getting balanced is knowing that you must first start off right. Take time to look around in this forum. See, the active participants. Look at my profile. Then, duplicated each section. If you get lost. Huh Contact me right way. Being patient is the second step of balance.

My Name is William Earl Amis Jr III of Suffolk, MA. I have dedicated my life. To support others true passion. That simply means. We, manifest what your core passion to share with others. In hope to make them aware of living. I hope you would appreciate. The effort of others surrounding your life.

As you open your mind. To unlimited perceptions. That is when true change in your own life. Will happen. It is amazing, and you will never be the same again.

Take the step off of faith. Just knowing that, you have one person, me. That can visualize your achievement in all things. That you can manifest by speaking it out loud with your mouth. Then, using experiences. To take action as though that, is already here. It is all about perception.

Give yourself the knowledge. That will start your true journey. Never look back. Always live each day, as it was your last. No one, is told they will live forever. Stop looking for that one good moment. It doesn't exist. You have to make your own, moments. That is where GDI will help you. Only when you are hungry enough. Then, reach out to me.

Until, that day. You keep going in a circle. Just stop blaming others. Where, you are now. That is all on your own choices. That is the only thing. We, have is free will. Choice!

William

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2018, 11:36:10 AM »

I have seen one or two people post " I' am back". What a wild statement to make. That means they have realized. That, leaving would be failure. I pray they understand doing the same as before. Will not change the end result. Nothing being accomplished?

It takes courage to change one's perception. That I do each day, and everyday. It is a part of knowing. Each day is a gift. No one is guaranteed to live forever? So, why not push myself. To the highest and longest day of all. Why, sleep when I can get so much done for others, today?

Great questions appear each day I live. However, not all the time is one to open the mouth. The best choice, is not to talk. More action, the vision will manifest. Make happen, get it done. Whatever, you choose. It is all up to you. Where you are in your life/business. It is all about the choices you made. You are responsible for not getting stuff done. Having to leave a job and make the choice to work on your own. To have pressure(Which is always in our minds?) to get this or that. It is worse when you have a family. You being the one who is responsible to feed them. Keep them safe. Make sure a roof is over their heads. All the daily in and out choices. It is all about you making the right choice, now.

Hey, keep doing the same stuff. Get the same results. There is never a right time to do anything in this life. You are not to wait for anyone. There will not be a check in the mail. Sharing of a huge lottery. A deceased person leaving you money, property and stuff. That is all in a cheap novel.

When you are sick and tires. Just, sick and tire of the same end result. Then, reach out to me. Only after you have exhausted all efforts. To reach your sponsor and upline. Yes, I know. You feel for all the hype and glitter from that person. The page you landed on. Was, so amazing and it will happen. The only one holding you back, is you. No one can do anything besides pray for you. That I will do when you reach out to me. Also, walk you through all things GDI.

If you establish a solid foundation. GDI will be in your personal life and business. That is a fact and I am a living testimony. There is no such thing as being back? You did not even get started. If you did. You and all would not have doubts if GDI is real. You and others just do not know how to apply GDI. No knowledge of what GDI really is. You and all have an idea. That there is always a shortcut? There is not short cuts in GDI nor life.

You have to put in the time and sweat. The pain of growing right. Building a balance life on the way. Learning to have a reason besides yourself. What is in it for me? Stop being so Vain and become grateful for each moment you live. You may consider spending time daily. Meditating on how you can become part of something greater than self. That means completing a daily "Selfless Act of Kindness" as I have made part of my life.

Hey, the more you create and help others learn their passion. That will awaken their genius within. Which, will help empower them to open their creative side. Which, only focus is to better others lives just in a small way. However, their will be us who dedicate life to support empowering projects. That help communities growth. Support the overall well being of Children and Veterans. Those others living in poverty. That is a huge activity.

Always, enjoying gaining knowledge and sharing it for wisdom to enhance lives. Including yours which will happen. Looking to have amazing journeys. Always activities that would expand your imaginations. Hey, develope weekly activities that surround yourself with joy and laughter. There are too many free events in every location of the world. That happens each week and year long. You may consider spending time with those who share such knowledge. That would open a whole new environment for you. It is mind shaping and I know.

Look and I will be there if you need me. Never forgetting how I was left out in the cold. Found others with liked thinking. Never look back. Each day is where you should focus attention and energy. You cannot change yesterdays. Leave that alone. Only share positive experiences. In ways that only empower others. To wonder and hunger for more from you. It is natural gratitude living. That is what I am listed as mastering.

You have a hidden genius within yourself. It does matter and I appreciate you. That should be a start of positive things happening in your life. The action to move forward. Open a new perception of yourself and this world. Is now, being offered. No rush this is not a sales pitch. I am real and my offer to support you and walk you through all is real. There is no expiration on this open offer. I will be here today and twenty years from now. You are always welcome to connect and change everything you have ever not used to expand that imagination. To manifest all your visions. Knowing and doing are to be as one. Your own vision will become. If you are willing to learn. It takes time. Yet, it is all worth it.

Seeking to help people realize themselves. Open their imaginations and walk them through all of GDI. Once you understand GDI and what it is. The rest is simple. It has never nor will be about. Just getting people to purchase usage of this GDI thing? It is about adding GDI as a part of your daily activities. Sharing what you know it works in parts of your life and business. You have no idea what is being offered for almost nothing. I have been here at the beginning and remained. Why?

William, open to hearing what your understanding of GDI is. Then, walk you through all of GDI. I will ask you the same question after. I know it will have no end to how GDI supports your daily activities and business if you have one. Heck, sharing your core passion. The activity or activities you do or wanted to. Yet, find little to no time in accomplishing it. So, you just daydream. It is wrong to take no action. You would stop daydreaming as a child does. Grow up and mature mentally. Then, only spend time visualizing and meditating on that vision. Then, speaking it into being. By doing activities supporting it being done already. It is mental steps. That is where your world starts to develop the way you visualize it to be. Always changing as you learn more and see your thoughts as creative ways to make things happen in reality. Stop daydreaming which is useless. Start manifesting by visualizing a thing. Then, speak it out loud with your mouth. Then , activity by you as it is done. Speaking as it has already appeared to others. Believing it with you mind. Seeing it with you meditation on it. It will happen. It will manifest. You will open yourself. To be as a creator as you have always been. Just think of it as you never surrounded yourself with those who can support you in that area. Share what they have created by doing the same with there lives.

Just take action today. Reach out to me and prove me wrong. There is not wrong or wright. Just perception in this world. That is something you will soon share in agreement.

Until, you reach out. Enjoy this amazing day!

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2018, 11:36:10 AM »

Hey, GDI family! Roll Eyes

Now today is a wonderful time. To take a look at the "Members Area". There are tutorials and each may you consider watching over and over again. Then, you will be able to create a site or blog. I prefer a blog. It is simple. My time has been under 15 minutes to create one. That was also walking more people through it step

Just to let you know. That GDI is the only area I pay for. All the years dedicated in walking people through issues. It is done if not better than sites you pay for. Communication via conference video is the key. Yes, there a lots and I have found the best for me is wonderful. The people love it and it is free. We, walk through all GDI together.

When, someone contacts me. I must know why? Crazy but simple. The reason is always different after we established their balanced foundation with GDI as the core. It is amazing and joyful. To see them laughing again. Making a difference in their world. The lives of loved ones. More of course is involved.

You would be wise. To consider getting serious and stop looking just to bring people into GDI. Then, what. They need to be supported in GDI all areas. How would you do that? You have not taken the sweat and blood per say. To learn navigation through all areas. Never mind about contest and hype. Using something in all areas of your life. That is worth anyone agreeing to have you as a supportive active sponsor. Huh

Did you know that people can see the forum and allow them to choose who they would like supporting them. This is a contact and being with people for the rest of their lives. Now, would it be nice to have someone supporting them. As, you need also? Someone who lives and breaths GDI in their personal and business activities.

Just change your perception on all things. Let journey GDI together with the correct attitude. Be grateful for people who enjoy and live to support others. Nothing in it except the joy it brings to my soul. That is deep for most. Yet, if you complete your due diligence. Just type my full name in LinkedIn.com and see my unique qualities. That is transparent. I live a virtuous life and share only truth in my actions. That is why I support all of GDI and apply it for more years than you have been online. So, guys and gals. Take it from me. Help is needed. Nothing we accomplish alone. That is all hype if you believe not.

I am closing. Long winded as usual. Getting hundreds to join GDI is not what this is about. Sharing your usage in daily living and business. Allowing people to feel unique enthusiasm that is natural. No sales and hype. All verified action and walk them through GDI, all of it. Share screens to answer questions. That way you have them navigate through all areas of GDI while you are with me. Most of us just need others to be their when needed. I learn by reading, visual and audio. No other way. Then, add action with all of those. It is amazing and becomes part of your life. Just try  it.

Look you have control over one thing in this lifetime. Choice. So, think  and meditate on a vision. Prior to acting on a prompting. Do not allow yourself to be used with hype and false hope. How? Taking a step back and realizing the whole package, per say. That is one of the supportive activities I do day in and out with others. All from the bottom of my huge heart. No one should charge you money. To give support for all of GDI. Run if so and contact me right away for a walk through.

There are those of us. That leap by faith and live with an attitude of gratitude. All was given to me with understanding and work. I share my life and experiences to empower and encourage others. That is love brother and sisters. So, get with me only after you have exhausted all efforts for your sponsor and upline. Hey, you may not even know how to find their contact information. That is another reason why. One may consider learning all of GDI. That way you will not be taken advantage paying monies that have nothing to do with the vision of GDI. Nothing to do with your personal vision with a balanced life. One that has a unshakable foundation. That is worth allowing me to support you through GDI.

Closing, keep smiling and choose to be joyful. That is, each day given to you. There is not use of looking into the past. No one to blame for anything, it has only been the result or lack of. You manifest by choice. So, start learning to make worthy choices that support that hidden vision of your world. Stop waiting and looking for others. That is a wasted life. Just saying!

William, by the way. You just place my full name in https://www.linkedin.com/in/william-earl-amis-jr-iii-9bb6642b/ and see my unique qualities. That helps vision a person's character. Then, contact me right ways we have lots to accomplish for your overall well being. Nice!

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2018, 07:29:28 AM »

To all new members!

Make sure to reach out to me. Introduce yourself when you need free support with GDI. I would not be were I am today. If I thought to make things so hard. To approach difficulty, alone. That is not how your life has to be. We, would jump at a chance. To help all who reach out.

My time is unlimited. Some have made attempts to reach out. I have been traveling. Working on my core three projects. So, those who have no patience with their lives. Give up. So be it. That is failure. Just keep positive and stop doing the same impatient things. That made you return to GDI. You can get it right this time. But you may consider taking time. Nothing worth while is based on your time. Rushing as though life is not about Knowledge. Keep still and learn new amazing things. That have always been here. Just allow me to walk you through it. Then, you just do it.

Hey, I am real and have been in GDI for a long time. Active and continue to help unlimited people. I believe in you. You are my focus. Just give it time. It will work for you. One step out of three. That is all it takes. After we build your foundation with GDI. The right way this time. Please. allow me to show you how it works. Then, you do one step all the time. That is all I ask. Believe me and my life. It is well worth it. Do not quite your day gig. This GDI thing takes time.

Let us be transparent. You will take time to build as I have. Yet, the journey is well worth it.

Brotherbill

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2018, 01:00:23 PM »

Hey GDI Family!

I have noticed. More people are struggling. Doing the same thing over and over. No results. Should make you reach out to me. There are only 24 hours in a day. You spend about 10 hours working/travel to work. That leaves 14 hours left. Then, two hours to spend with family. Must have balance with quality time. Then, average grown folk. Require 8 hours to sleep. That would leave you 4 hours doing what? Grinding, sweating, bleeding your passion. To develop a support service or product to enhance people's lives. That is it. GDI works as your foundation.

You would not be involved with GDI. If you knew how to establish your foundation first. Then, with knowledge. Which means, experiences. Even if you have to take a little wisdom for others. Remember, with many advisers. One will be prosperous in all you do. You can visualize it. You can walk through it with me. Then, together we will make it happen. Those last 4 hours. Share right here what you have been doing. I will then, as you consider to contact me. Help you change your perspective. Bringing your vision into existence. You then share how you learned with others. Giving is the key in progressing in life.

I will commit to support everyone. Who, is willing to stop doing what you have been doing. Commit to your future. You desire more than just making money. You desire to leave a legacy for your children's children. Even if you have not family. You also desire to be a part of enhancing the overall well being of people. That is a service worth my life blood. I will walk you through the right way. Hey, get sick and tired of doing over and over. The same things. Stop, learn and move step by step.

More when you reach out. Make an appointment. I will take you by the hand. Real human interaction. Remember, it is hard. It will not work overnight. Do not believe the hype from those. Online sharing false temptation for your money. No, cost for real GDI support. Do not quite your job and leap on false faith. Establishing a foundation is only the way in life. Think about it. I hope you consider it is time to change your "Atmosphere". I will complete an intake. They only take 15 minutes. So, only those who are willing to put in the work. Even when you do not feel like it. You must grind it out. Make a choice. Choices is all we own, people. So, please consider only after looking at where you are not. It is you who has placed this location in your life. No one is accountable except you. So, change your habits and perception. That is why we are here. To help and move you through you daily challenges.

The remaining time, is up to you. Just do something. Stop living in the past. Stop blaming others and waiting for the "Right Time" No such thing. You decide to make things happen. You can visualize a thing. Then, I will walk you through obtaining it. I live this way over 38 years and that is my testimony. Challenge me with your vision. Listen and walk through each step. No adding artistic things to the easy establishing. GDI being your foundation.

Get excited and reach out soon. There are countless people we help. I will personally, walk anyone with the heart and determination. Do not waste my time with weakness. Choose and never look back. Stop looking back on your life. Keep your eyes focused and I will push you day and night. Yet, not being creative and rushing the process of perception enhancement.

Until, you are ready to take responsibility. To choose to make a difference. Please, do not waste my time nor yours. I appreciate you. but we only get 4 hours to accomplish things daily. So do the math and share what you do with the rest of the day. That will be the beginning of your amazing unlimited life.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Sharon Walker

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2018, 01:00:23 PM »

I'm ready for you to help I'm going to be like a little 1st grader lol I desperately need your help  thank you so much Sharon.walker6616@gmail.com. Sharon walker
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2018, 02:26:38 PM »

I'm ready for you to help I'm going to be like a little 1st grader lol I desperately need your help  thank you so much Sharon.walker6616@gmail.com. Sharon walker

You are not alone. That is the best way to share our total dedicated support. Now, Sharon there will always. Be those who are not satisfied. Ask for help, yet will not allow us to walk them through what works within GDI. They continue to make the same mistake "Doing Their Way". Which, has not worked and will not.

I hope you will allow us to share. "Lead by Example". That is the way. We, can walk through what you vision as a future you. Using GDI as the "Foundation" tool. That is what GDI is, a tool.

Fiercely Courageous
Will
617-433-8078

After you have exhausted support from your upline. Then, reach out to me today!

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2019, 02:33:41 PM »

Hello everyone who is new and old...

GDI is an amazing find only when you have dedicated and passionate others. Walk you through all there is to know based on your unique needs, desires and vision of a future self.

We, myself and other dedicated global people. Who have committed over 30 years to enhancing the lives of people such as yourself. Hey, even if you own your own company as many of us do. We, choose to only serve Pro-Bona all GDI and never accept anything for our devoted time.

You may ask why you have not herd of any of us. That is the way we choose to live. In the background per se. You can and will enjoy all the you can vision through using GDI as what it truly is, tool/service. It all depends on your willingness to gain a new and amazing perception.

Hey, the cost is zero except your dedicate time. A few task here and there....

Reach out only after you have exhausted your efforts. To gain clarity from the person who given you this awesome insite location. I will prove it through my years of usage and experience.

No all is Pro-Bono and never pay anyone for something that is given to you. There is a difference when people with purpose and passion walk through something with you. Than, those out for selling and hustling stuff.

Think of a few of us dedicated through life. Fell upon GDI as yourself. I was blessed to be since conception. It is remarkable to see people try to hustle and sell when it is not about that at all.

Test me as you should. It cost you nothing but you will lose money and time if not. Wow

BB (Brotherbill) Yes, I will walk you through truth and awareness based on your unique situation and we will manifest your vision of your future you. I express this from my own experience and over 30 years giving my time, life and knowledge Pro-Bono as always through my own company. No need to rush all is open and I will be here another 30 years offering the same

Take you time and become aware of truth and transparency. All is accomplish with a "We" perception. I will walk you through it and you just return the same with others. Agreed?

Call me right away...

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2019, 11:48:58 AM »

Hey everyone!

What would it take for each person to reach me today? We have the real interaction support within GDI. Knowing that each person has a unique quality and need. GDI will enhance your life and prospective business. You never had free support?

We will walk through GDI and help you become aware of what it is....Then, how to enhance your life and company if you have one. No pressure nor additional cost.

Never give up that is just failure. We will not allow any GDI person to be left in the cold. Let us get together today...

Brotherbill
857-204-9012

Contact my toll free number below...complete due diligence in LinkedIn. Then, have confidence to allow me the privilege to serve you.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2020, 10:43:35 AM »

Welcome all

Please note we will only be posting in one new location to keep it moving forward. All questions and request for support reach out anytime to me directly. I have faith in all you who put yourself to daily challenges.

Knowledge is only gain through experience. Now without and end you can get a free walk through in GDI foundational areas. Hey, you could never walk prior to crawling. How in the world just looking at forum issues and playing around would you believe to have anything enhanced just because you joined our GDI Family is not enough. You have to put in the work which is simple. Just allow this passionate person to walk you through all GDI. Then, perception of application will manifest.

Just Saying...

GrinWilliam

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2020, 10:43:35 AM »

This is the only location that is live and active daily....all you need with support and never additional cost. Do not waste time without first visiting this thread and getting things done right the first time...

Just Saying...

GrinWilliam

Here is the only thread with hands on support, free no limitation and no time limit.

http://talk.ws/index.php?PHPSESSID=147936e6aac10c98a1f1c878005d2fbe&topic=15252.0

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2020, 04:06:47 PM »

November 9, 2020

Welcome to our GDI family and those who are guests, you have an open ended invitation to contact me anytime via my preferred method of contact 24/7 below...

Never have I visions all these amazing years, being here with so many people not sure how to utilize GDI...

Let us open your mind to unlimited possibilities, based on vast years of experiences applying GDI as a foundational tool for me personally and my forty plus year company. This GDI thing works because you must learn all the areas of navigation within. Then, only then you will realize how your unique life can apply GDI.

Warning: If you do not allow us to walk you through all of GDI as a foundation. You will never succeed at anything within GDI and never achieve clarity on how to apply GDI to your life, and if you have a real company vs business, that as well.

You all have an open invite to contact me day or night. Never costing you money for real hands on support. Not a question of if, just when...

I have nothing but support for only those who can be patient with yourself learning navigation. Then, you will see how to apply GDI to your life. It can't be done with hype and focus on money and numbers of people you can hype into joining. That never worked with GDI since conception I know being one of the first here?

Either you learn from someone still using it in my real forty plus year company and personal life or be like vast numbers dropping out each day only to return year after year wasting life and money.

Gratitude,

Roll EyesWilliam

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2020, 04:06:47 PM »

Welcome Guest and New GDI Family

Yes, that is the true question based on all the research within this forum. Daily I watch all the trends and it shows people are wasting time and money with purchasing outside lists, telephone resources, etc...They do not work, based on people will join and never stay. They have no leadership willing to walk them through all of GDI first, then help them learn how to apply that wisdom to their unique life and needs. We have resolved this issue and you benefit without paying anything for our support. Nice, we believe in GDI and use it for vast years. Now you can also and not have to pay us one dime. No more excuses with explanations.

There is and always has been one true proven and no monetary (Money) cost to getting people to know what you offer and how to work with you. That is simply "Word Of Mouth" which is proven the most effective natural method of Advertising.

Companies pay my company tons to get their message across to vast areas they decided to target. Hey, they waste money with other methods. Nevertheless, I walk them through our way, the true GDI way and approaching people with earning their consideration is the best practice.

Now, if you are a GDI family member and desire to get this right the  first time. After you have exhausted all attempts to have your people who convinced you with all the hype about their vast knowledge in business. Well, no you can't get them to help you make it right? Contact me by completing what we call a "Commitment" document.

Think of it as a method we use to make sure you can follow easy steps. The ability and hunger you have is focused without Vanity, Greed and Fear. That is the old method to get people to purchase worthless stuff and being here you must have had years of falling for the next shining thing?

Well, GDI is not anything you have imagined. No matter your degrees and experience selling others products/procedures...

My company and self, invest in people like yourself. We invest our resources, money and efforts in you. It's about time someone believes in you without a hidden agenda. That is us!

Just complete our form and I will personally be accountable for walking you through all of GDI with my determination and commitment. You will awaken strategic awareness in how GDI will be applied to your life. Each person since GDI conception. Never will have the same usage for GDI. So, think of it as a tool to shape as you vision your future self.

Come let us walk through an amazing journey of wonder. While you receive the overflow of favor in needed areas of your life.

My only agenda is to earn your acceptance in considering allowing me to be held accountable for your manifestation of a future without lacking basic needs and establishing something to help others achieve greatness as you will.

Come let us enjoy without any rush...this invitation to me is open for a lifetime. Nothing worthwhile is rushed. Please complete your due diligence on people and companies prior to being involved with them. Just go to LinkedIn and place my full name William Earl Amis, Jr. III and research my ethical years and honorable service.

Then, return to complete this form and I will be sent a message to contact you...Making the right choice at the beginning is critical and will save you years of disappointment.

Gratitude,
 Roll EyesWilliam
Here to complete the “Commitment” form.
https://forms.gle/y1pBQxvopyimmchx6

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2020, 04:06:47 PM »

Welcome Guest and New GDI Family

Yes, that is the true question based on all the research within this forum. Daily I watch all the trends and it shows people are wasting time and money with purchasing outside lists, telephone resources, etc...They do not work, based on people will join and never stay. They have no leadership willing to walk them through all of GDI first, then help them learn how to apply that wisdom to their unique life and needs. We have resolved this issue and you benefit without paying anything for our support. Nice, we believe in GDI and use it for vast years. Now you can also and not have to pay us one dime. No more excuses with explanations.

There is and always has been one true proven and no monetary (Money) cost to getting people to know what you offer and how to work with you. That is simply "Word Of Mouth" which is proven the most effective natural method of Advertising.

Companies pay my company tons to get their message across to vast areas they decided to target. Hey, they waste money with other methods. Nevertheless, I walk them through our way, the true GDI way and approaching people with earning their consideration is the best practice.

Now, if you are a GDI family member and desire to get this right the  first time. After you have exhausted all attempts to have your people who convinced you with all the hype about their vast knowledge in business. Well, no you can't get them to help you make it right? Contact me by completing what we call a "Commitment" document.

Think of it as a method we use to make sure you can follow easy steps. The ability and hunger you have is focused without Vanity, Greed and Fear. That is the old method to get people to purchase worthless stuff and being here you must have had years of falling for the next shining thing?

Well, GDI is not anything you have imagined. No matter your degrees and experience selling others products/procedures...

My company and self, invest in people like yourself. We invest our resources, money and efforts in you. It's about time someone believes in you without a hidden agenda. That is us!

Just complete our form and I will personally be accountable for walking you through all of GDI with my determination and commitment. You will awaken strategic awareness in how GDI will be applied to your life. Each person since GDI conception. Never will have the same usage for GDI. So, think of it as a tool to shape as you vision your future self.

Come let us walk through an amazing journey of wonder. While you receive the overflow of favor in needed areas of your life.

My only agenda is to earn your acceptance in considering allowing me to be held accountable for your manifestation of a future without lacking basic needs and establishing something to help others achieve greatness as you will.

Come let us enjoy without any rush...this invitation to me is open for a lifetime. Nothing worthwhile is rushed. Please complete your due diligence on people and companies prior to being involved with them. Just go to LinkedIn and place my full name William Earl Amis, Jr. III and research my ethical years and honorable service.

Then, return to complete this form and I will be sent a message to contact you...Making the right choice at the beginning is critical and will save you years of disappointment.

Gratitude,
 Roll EyesWilliam
Here to complete the “Commitment” form.
https://forms.gle/y1pBQxvopyimmchx6

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: