March 28, 2024, 06:46:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: So, Now What?  (Read 5118 times)
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« on: July 20, 2018, 11:58:52 AM »

Hey, welcome first of all....

You made your choice to join GDI. Did you know what to do? How about, knowing where to start? All valide questions you should ask your sponsor and upline. Have you made valid attempts to do so?

If you found yourself wondering, Now What? You can find real human interaction by contacting me after exhausting. All efforts to make contact to your upline. Maybe you do not even know how to navigate through GDI. Well, that would be the first step. View all tutorials.

I have spend all my time withing helping others. This is just another way to keep you going forward. Your foundation is with GDI being the key tool to make that happen. Then, you can start the journey only a few of us have found to be a non-ending amazing adventure. Let us show you how.

Make contact with me below only after you have completed viewing how to navigate through GDI. I can answer questions and walk you through navigational issues. That is simple with you reaching out.

Nothing should be charged to help you make the most out of GDI. It is all free and that is one issue most people have. No other cost just pure hands on support. That is the only purpose of me here.

Take your time and learn to navigate. If you desire to be the best. You must practice before you start running around trying to make others aware. All that GDI offers. It is only perception. I will share that later.

Now, enjoy and make sure to complete your profile. Just look at mine. Then, place all your real name and contact information. There will be people visiting looking for a nice sold person to support their understanding through GDI. They will look to join with a person who is active and supportive. Not someone trying to sell some money growth programs and processes.

Thanks for being part of our GDI family,
William

https://live.vcita.com/site/william.amis

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2018, 10:34:54 AM »

So, you have taken all efforts. Yet, not the result you hoped for. No way to get support from that person who made you believe. GDI is more than they could understand. Yet, without knowledge and applied action. You and they. Have no idea what GDI is.

It would bite you. To know, how easy it is to find out. Just there are not short cuts. That means, you would have to learn. I know, who wants to take time to navigate all areas. Prior to allowing others to know about GDI.

The issue is not how fast you can get others to believe your hype on GDI. The same way that person got you to act on a prompting. You leaped prior to knowing what you are suppose to do. How, to do it. Where to start.

That is why, I am here to help. Support you abilities to expand beyond desire to "Have It All" per say. Make unlimited revenue?Huh

Well, whatever the reason you joined GDI. I will walk you through all things about GDI. Then, help you understand how it can and will support your life. The business aswell you visualized. You have to put in the time. The journey begins with us walking through all of GDI. It is easy for you. When, there is someone. Who is always updating steps to learn all GDI has to offer. Not that you would need each area of support. That is, right now.

Come, let us reach your unlimited perception of GDI. I will be with you each step. There should never be anyone. Charging you money. To give free support within GDI. We, have people who are dedicated to support others. Live to keep some ethical balance within our GDI family. I am one of them.

Do not hesitate. There is no right timing. You must, believe in yourself. If you do not. I do. So, make that move today!

Welcome to our GDI family,
William

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2018, 04:08:32 PM »

So, let us accomplish much together!

Hey, just stop looking and let us interact. When, are you going to stop feeling safe wasting money, time and lack of support. Just do something right now. Contact me and let us walk through all of GDI.

Then, allow me to listen to you share what you believe GDI is and how you had planned to use it in your life. That is, for your purpose. Then, I will share what GDI is. Then, how you can always achieve your vision of yourself in the now. Not next year. How to properly understand, navigate and use GDI for your benefit.

Each person uses GDI for their own visions. All you need is a "We" that is where I come into you life. Then, we walk through all the right steps now. Stop wasting your time without making the right moves. You tried you way. Let us try GDI way the right one.

I will be waiting for you to keep you promise to yourself. This time I will make this work. Let us work together today.

Only after you have exhausted your upline for support. Then, call me now.

Fiercely Courageous
Will
617-433-8078

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2020, 10:43:35 AM »

Welcome all

Please note we will only be posting in one new location to keep it moving forward. All questions and request for support reach out anytime to me directly. I have faith in all you who put yourself to daily challenges.

Knowledge is only gain through experience. Now without and end you can get a free walk through in GDI foundational areas. Hey, you could never walk prior to crawling. How in the world just looking at forum issues and playing around would you believe to have anything enhanced just because you joined our GDI Family is not enough. You have to put in the work which is simple. Just allow this passionate person to walk you through all GDI. Then, perception of application will manifest.

Just Saying...

GrinWilliam

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2020, 10:43:35 AM »

This is the only location that is live and active daily....all you need with support and never additional cost. Do not waste time without first visiting this thread and getting things done right the first time...

Just Saying...

GrinWilliam

Here is the only thread with hands on support, free no limitation and no time limit.

http://talk.ws/index.php?PHPSESSID=147936e6aac10c98a1f1c878005d2fbe&topic=15252.0

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2020, 03:59:32 PM »

This is the only location that is live and active daily....all you need with support and never additional cost. Do not waste time without first visiting this thread and getting things done right the first time...

Just Saying...

GrinWilliam

Here is the only thread with hands on support, free no limitation and no time limit.

http://talk.ws/index.php?PHPSESSID=147936e6aac10c98a1f1c878005d2fbe&topic=15252.0

Hello and hope all is well with each reader...

Knowing most are hungry for results once you join GDI. Nevertheless, delayed gratification is required. You may want to consider navigational walk through we provide free of charge. You should not have to pay for anything ever except monthly fee for access...

Perhaps your upline/the person who introduced you is a "No Show"...please that is why we call this the GDI family...

It takes a village to raise a child...well a few of us old dedicated origianal members are very active each day since concept of GDI.

Just reach me below at my 24hr contact no sleep and remember you are the investment.

We will put our Resources, Revenue and Effort in your gaining clarity of all GDI and how to apply it for your vision. Each person is using GDI different. No list to purchase and wasting time and money.

Get it done right the first time contact me today!

Just Saying

Roll EyesWilliam

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2020, 04:06:47 PM »

November 9, 2020

Welcome to our GDI family and those who are guests, you have an open ended invitation to contact me anytime via my preferred method of contact 24/7 below...

Never have I visions all these amazing years, being here with so many people not sure how to utilize GDI...

Let us open your mind to unlimited possibilities, based on vast years of experiences applying GDI as a foundational tool for me personally and my forty plus year company. This GDI thing works because you must learn all the areas of navigation within. Then, only then you will realize how your unique life can apply GDI.

Warning: If you do not allow us to walk you through all of GDI as a foundation. You will never succeed at anything within GDI and never achieve clarity on how to apply GDI to your life, and if you have a real company vs business, that as well.

You all have an open invite to contact me day or night. Never costing you money for real hands on support. Not a question of if, just when...

I have nothing but support for only those who can be patient with yourself learning navigation. Then, you will see how to apply GDI to your life. It can't be done with hype and focus on money and numbers of people you can hype into joining. That never worked with GDI since conception I know being one of the first here?

Either you learn from someone still using it in my real forty plus year company and personal life or be like vast numbers dropping out each day only to return year after year wasting life and money.

Gratitude,

Roll EyesWilliam

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2020, 04:06:47 PM »

Welcome Guest and New GDI Family

Yes, that is the true question based on all the research within this forum. Daily I watch all the trends and it shows people are wasting time and money with purchasing outside lists, telephone resources, etc...They do not work, based on people will join and never stay. They have no leadership willing to walk them through all of GDI first, then help them learn how to apply that wisdom to their unique life and needs. We have resolved this issue and you benefit without paying anything for our support. Nice, we believe in GDI and use it for vast years. Now you can also and not have to pay us one dime. No more excuses with explanations.

There is and always has been one true proven and no monetary (Money) cost to getting people to know what you offer and how to work with you. That is simply "Word Of Mouth" which is proven the most effective natural method of Advertising.

Companies pay my company tons to get their message across to vast areas they decided to target. Hey, they waste money with other methods. Nevertheless, I walk them through our way, the true GDI way and approaching people with earning their consideration is the best practice.

Now, if you are a GDI family member and desire to get this right the  first time. After you have exhausted all attempts to have your people who convinced you with all the hype about their vast knowledge in business. Well, no you can't get them to help you make it right? Contact me by completing what we call a "Commitment" document.

Think of it as a method we use to make sure you can follow easy steps. The ability and hunger you have is focused without Vanity, Greed and Fear. That is the old method to get people to purchase worthless stuff and being here you must have had years of falling for the next shining thing?

Well, GDI is not anything you have imagined. No matter your degrees and experience selling others products/procedures...

My company and self, invest in people like yourself. We invest our resources, money and efforts in you. It's about time someone believes in you without a hidden agenda. That is us!

Just complete our form and I will personally be accountable for walking you through all of GDI with my determination and commitment. You will awaken strategic awareness in how GDI will be applied to your life. Each person since GDI conception. Never will have the same usage for GDI. So, think of it as a tool to shape as you vision your future self.

Come let us walk through an amazing journey of wonder. While you receive the overflow of favor in needed areas of your life.

My only agenda is to earn your acceptance in considering allowing me to be held accountable for your manifestation of a future without lacking basic needs and establishing something to help others achieve greatness as you will.

Come let us enjoy without any rush...this invitation to me is open for a lifetime. Nothing worthwhile is rushed. Please complete your due diligence on people and companies prior to being involved with them. Just go to LinkedIn and place my full name William Earl Amis, Jr. III and research my ethical years and honorable service.

Then, return to complete this form and I will be sent a message to contact you...Making the right choice at the beginning is critical and will save you years of disappointment.

Gratitude,
 Roll EyesWilliam
Here to complete the “Commitment” form.
https://forms.gle/y1pBQxvopyimmchx6

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2021, 11:35:23 AM »

Let's Have More Action vs Talk

Come each month we post and continue to be one of many who are consistent in supporting those. Willing to stop wasting their time and money with old perception. Chasing money vs making a difference with supporting people and companies globally.

You commit to allow us in investing in you. Our Efforts, Resources and Money in you, the person. We will walk you through all of GDI so your clarity will allow you to know GDI, like other locations are tools. You can't make money marketing others tools. Nevertheless, you can with using them on each person and company based their unique needs.

When you are ready to do this the right way. Never paying a dime for real hands on support. Then, take action and complete our "Commitment" document which is symbolic. It will allow us to create a quick support profile of yours. Then, send you a invitation to meet one on one. We call it "Strategy" sessions. They are only 15 minutes. We walk through and take action vs talk talk and hype without results.

The cost is 15 minutes of your life. We will make it worth much more and a lifetime of free support. So, stop reading tap link. Get action-data activity. Then, we take it from there. No sales of products yes you have a real company we will develop. We will walk you through services you will supply.

No phone calls list building junk? This is real and about time it is being offered only those who are ethical and hungry to get this right the first time commit. Below complete our "Commitment" document. Then, get ready for amazing journey!

https://forms.gle/JbLcdEYqMZ4tteru7

You will receive an invitation without and end date. Pick day and time and meet me one on one. You will never every regret this starting today! No money is ever involved this is a lifetime of free resources, investing in you is our focus. Simple!

Gratitude,
 Roll EyesWilliam

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: