March 28, 2024, 06:48:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Banners!!  (Read 24987 times)
Mark Paterson1

View Profile
« on: November 22, 2019, 09:09:53 AM »

Not really enamoured with the banners that we have. Most are Flash banners (unhealthy for certain people) and the pictures are not great. Take a look around at other websites and compare how much more stylish most look. Giving more a professional look. Would do no harm to update some. The 468x60 size is accepted everywhere.
Mark Paterson1

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2020, 11:38:04 AM »

Talking to myself here!! Would like a reply to this post from admin about banners. See no reason why more popular banners are not available. Sad
M_Cosma

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2021, 03:48:05 PM »

It is much later when I am seeing this post and the banners are the same. At this time Flash has been discontinued and is no longer supported. I would think that they would create some new modern looking banners and remove the flash banners that no longer even display. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: