April 18, 2024, 09:55:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm 2 weeks old in GDI!  (Read 2634 times)
Diana Tyree

View Profile
« on: March 20, 2018, 07:51:51 AM »

Hi everyone,

I wanted to introduce myself since this is "THE thing" I'm going to continue with and never give up on!  Embarrassed

My name is Diana and I have been with GDI for 2 weeks. Seven years ago I tried this, but had no support, financially or otherwise, to keep
the account. I had no idea what I was doing advertising-wise either.

I've come a long way since then..

Now, I'm in The Action Power Team and I've gotten 1 sign up so far in 2 weeks. Some might say that's a low number, but I'm
pretty happy with that! Not to mention, I almost had a sign up last night, but they left the payment page.

So, talk to me... how has GDI changed your life? I want to know. Thanks!  Grin

Diana

R Chitman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2018, 10:38:12 AM »

Hi Diana,

That's pretty awesome to have 1 signup in 2 weeks!  Well, I'm right behind you and we may be on the same team in "Action Power Team".
Like you I too did not have a way to help promote this system but since joining this team I have gotten 1 signup an 1 Premium signup that is using the products. I will have to see after their trial if they become commissions or not  Undecided but I'm excited now with the group support. For $10 a month I can test it for 3 months to see the results by that time it should be fully funding itself.

Richard
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: