March 29, 2024, 01:46:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "Serving At Your Pleasure"  (Read 5232 times)
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« on: July 24, 2017, 11:28:32 AM »

All are welcome to gain support for navigation. Using GDI as the tool that fits all your activities, is the first step.

Consider, me as the go to person who is always available. All honorable intentions. You can gain access to your upline and sponsor in our main members area. If not, and you have exhausted all your efforts. Then, reach out anytime of the day.

We, can and will walk through all obstacles within GDI. There is no reason for anyone to try to make GDI work alone. It is your free choice so do the right thing. It cost nothing and worth of this support is priceless.

I am only her to give you support. That is it.

Will

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2017, 10:35:53 AM »

What an amazing day within GDI

If you have not seen all the tutorials yet. Please, go over to our main members area. If you are not sure how to navigate through GDI then, reach out and ask for a walk through. Only takes 3 minutes and then, learn and practice.

Just a reminder, make sure at least. Check to contact the person or company that sponsored you. Then , each person or company listed as your upline. If this is not making sense contact me.

Make sure to complete our profile within this forum. That is you can look at mine and compare it to make adjustments to yours. If you find yourself getting frustrated. Stop, breath and reach out to me.

That is it for today. I will check back later this week.

Always, learning is a fun thing when done right.

Will

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2017, 11:21:44 AM »

Like to pull all your attention to realizing what GDI is here for!
Consider, you determine that answer by speaking with me for just 15 minutes. I will walk you through areas which will help you to learn about GDI and how to apply it.

We, all have education and they just never share how to apply that knowledge. So, most go through life just feeling there has to be a better, and exciting way to live like those you read about. Those in movies and other media. Yes, but reality is you have to put in the work. There is not overnight success in anything. We, are to keep visualizing our unique future. Then, take step off of faith. That just means, keep moving forward and stop telling everyone what is going to happen, when?

Just focus and ask for help along the way. Not to those who have to achieved and maintained. That level of grow heading towards your vision becoming reality. Take notice of the signs each day that will allow you to grow. Most activities will have you change your own habits without noticing. Just do it or do something. Stop saying this will happen, or that will be done. Keep that mouth shut. Then, start doing things to bring you closer.

When, you are on the right path. You will begin to talk less about what will be. Switching your sharing how amazing each day it bringing you closer to realise, your own vision. Stop making other's visions and success yours. Each of us has our own path and end. You just may consider, to start living life and treating each day as an amazing adventure. Sharing that to inspire others. Allow your experiences to be shared. Even when you have not accomplished that days mark. Laugh at yourself and allow sharing the humor in you stumbling. Yet, always comeback the day you accomplished great things for others. Which, will fuel your own success.

Did you get that at least? The more you give to others by your own choice. Not willing to accept anything for it. Think of it being your daily quest. You must realize to complete one daily act of kindness by choice. Selfless acts of kindness is on your mind , in your actions each day. That will fuel so much things your way. It works and I will gladly share with you.

That is it for this new week arriving. I will be here today and ten more years from now. Please, take a look at my profile within GDI. Match yours to mine. Allow, visitors and others to see the real contact information . They, will reachout to you based on the time you share you stories within GDI. Talk about how GDI is a tool that has helped accomplish this or that. Talk with confidence based on actual usage. That will manifest enthusiasm in your words. It is natural.

Serving at your pleasure,
Will

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Roser Roca Nebot

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2017, 04:22:27 PM »

Hello!! There are no people developing this business
Daniel B2

Daniel J Briere

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2017, 07:47:41 AM »

Yes, there are! I and others are here and we are still hard at work!

"You can have everything you want in life, if you will just help enough other people get what they want."

Daniel J Briere
CashFlow.WS
Visit my Facebook page
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2017, 07:48:27 AM »

Correction, there are endless people using GDI as what it is, a tool. Each of our lives makes it unique in it's usage. Perhaps, you could reach out to me, and we walk through how to use it in your life. We, consider to share GDI tool with other's on our Blogs, sites and in our lives. So many usages.

In business, you have to have your own product and service. Then, we can walk you through how GDI is to be used. You believed GDI was a business it self? It is a tool to be used for life and business. It is up to each person how they use it and share it.

I hope you would contact me, only after you have exhausted all efforts to contact your upline.

Will

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: