March 28, 2024, 02:53:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GDI 2016 - 2017 !  (Read 10671 times)
BoJackson

View Profile
« on: November 03, 2016, 07:58:51 AM »

Hello everyone! So its the end of 2016 and GDI is still here thank god Smiley I love this company so much. One thing I have noticed is there is not really any teams out there that offer help and training. Well for all of you who my be struggling, we are here still building a team and if you need any help please feel free to contact me Smiley bozerbo2002@gmail.com Hope to be of help and take care!
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2016, 08:31:50 AM »

Hello everyone! So its the end of 2016 and GDI is still here thank god Smiley I love this company so much. One thing I have noticed is there is not really any teams out there that offer help and training. Well for all of you who my be struggling, we are here still building a team and if you need any help please feel free to contact me Smiley bozerbo2002@gmail.com Hope to be of help and take care!

Hey, just a heads up. There is and always will be training. It is simple. GDI is the only foundation tool. Which, gives us 10 pre-established departments if you are growing a real company. If not, there are pre-established areas to share each of your projects. You can not find more support anywhere for the simple price.

Most will overlook all that GDI has for us. Being a longtime member and one who walks anyone through daily challenges. Hey, no additional cost. You can not find a easier way to have a foundation. The only thing missing is your continuous enthusiasm.

Go to learn every area in our Members Area. I believe there will be no more questions. All training is learned by navigational skills. The more you practice. The better you get at all things. Contact me if you need help in learning to do all GDI things.

Your imagination should not be limited and leave vanity out of the equation.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: