March 28, 2024, 01:55:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Re Account  (Read 5731 times)
MarlynE

View Profile
« on: December 16, 2016, 01:34:14 PM »

I have been with GDI for a few months now. I have paid for 5 downlines and only received one that have now cancel on me. I keep sending traffic to my site and is getting no sign up. people been telling me that my link is redirected to someone else site. cant figure this thing out. I am on the brink to cancel. the funny thing is whenever i check my link out it diect to me. this is crazy. the amount of traffic i send to my link i should have already have one more sign up.
Please take a look into this matter.
thanks
marlyn edwards
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2017, 05:22:50 PM »

I have been with GDI for a few months now. I have paid for 5 downlines and only received one that have now cancel on me. I keep sending traffic to my site and is getting no sign up. people been telling me that my link is redirected to someone else site. cant figure this thing out. I am on the brink to cancel. the funny thing is whenever i check my link out it diect to me. this is crazy. the amount of traffic i send to my link i should have already have one more sign up.
thanks
marlyn edwards

Good Morning Marlyn, may this clarify where to contact our Customer Service and Tech support.

This is not the place?

Navigate to our Main Members area. Then, scroll down to bottom and read the contact information on the left side. Also, contact them from the bottom address and phone number listed.

If you still find it difficult. Contact your upline and all listed with you. After that, you can reach out to me. I would walk you through you challenges. Hopefully, you have learned that GDI is a foundational tool. It is time to learn the rest of how to apply it. Sound Good?

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2017, 05:22:50 PM »

thanks
marlyn edwards

Marlyn, I apologize if you were lead to believe. Paying for someone out of your own pocket? Is right or allowed?

The first step is to get with the one who introduced you to GDI. Then, get use to navigating and learning in our Members Area. You would have learned what is allowed and how to use GDI as the tool given. Then, working with your upline. Learn how to find others that need to use GDI as the tool given. It is the last place anyone would need. To start right, build your foundation and GDI is the key.

After you have exhausted seeking your upline. Get with me. I will walk you through the right way the first time.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: