March 28, 2024, 06:36:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: site appearance on mobile network  (Read 24510 times)
Andrea Coleman

View Profile
« on: May 04, 2016, 09:34:14 AM »

I just purchased an Samsung edge and wanted to see what my .ws domain looked like and there were several areas that stated that the plug-in was not supported. is it the phone or the need of an app?
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2016, 07:18:00 PM »

Hi there, Andrea.  I think it depends on what kind of website you have up.  For instance, my blog using the WordPress plugin looks great on my Samsung S4.  But I have seen sites (not necessarily GDI ones) that don't function properly.  Give us a link, if you will, so we can see what's up.  I'm pretty sure the sitebuilder uses a lot of flash which does not always display properly on all devices.  I would consider that a phone issue.  Not sure, though!

Vincent R. Parker
Israel_O

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2020, 08:27:31 AM »

hi, i have also the same concern . i tried my website also it does the same thing , some of the button dont display on the phone. would someone help? thank you
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: