March 28, 2024, 06:18:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie's Urgent Question  (Read 3334 times)
YRyoo

View Profile
« on: March 30, 2016, 06:35:32 PM »

Hello GDI members,

I'm a new member and finished setting up software and GetResponse, joining all the websites provided two days ago.
I ran some of the softwares.

But I was wondering how the software works.

I chatted with GetResponse helper and asked if the campaign is turned on and added into the cycle.
He said it was properly set up but he said there was no webform.

Oh my... Did I run the software with no message? Did the software send all EMPTY emails to over thousands of people?

I hurriedly made a webform.

Now my status is like this:

I logged in GetResponse and went to Forms > Create forms, and made a webform.
It is 'ON' now set to be sent 0 Day. The campaign is set correctly already.
But it is not under "Manage Autoresponders" but under "Manage Webforms".

The above setting is correct?
If I run softwares in that status, does the software send my pre-written webform to many prospects correctly?

This morning, I ran my softwares again, but I'm NOT SURE if my webform is properly sent out by the softwares.
As I have no signups or response from prospects out there until now, I am even more wondering how the software works for me.

Could you let me know if my setting is correct or not. If not, please let me know ASAP.

Thank you.

Yongtaek Ryoo,
ry2000@gmail.com
Rod_D

Skype ID: proadco

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2017, 02:17:03 PM »

GDI is not in the auto responder business.

However, the best place to seek help setting up an AR is to watch the how to videos
on Youtube.

Good luck, you will figure it out, keep practicing.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: