March 28, 2024, 07:47:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New GDI Members: 2016!!!  (Read 15388 times)
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« on: January 10, 2016, 07:18:27 PM »

Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

Please take the time to introduce yourself, tell us where you're from, and post any comments or questions you may have.

Make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section http://talk.ws/index.php?board=25.0, here you may find answers to many frequently asked questions that new members may have.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require the discussion of detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT post unsolicited messages or send them to other members via Private Message. Violations of forum rules or policies may result in removal of your account's forum privileges.

If you have built your website don't forget to post a link to it under the "Showcase Your Website, 2016!!!” thread located here: http://talk.ws/index.php?topic=15102.0

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2016, 09:59:13 AM »

Hello New GDI Family!

You can always find us willing to support you in all areas GDI. Just do not take long to reach out and have me walk you through those daily challenges. The more you know how to apply GDI as the core  part of your foundation. The more you will be closer to your vision. What ever that maybe for a future success.

Looking forward in meeting each and everyone!

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
RonaldP1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2016, 12:37:46 PM »

Hello again I would also Like to say Hello from Michigan in the United States Of America

Ronald D. Pincombe
AnalisaD

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2016, 02:07:30 PM »

Hi Im new here at GDI and looking forward to learn how to set this up..

Hope all is well.
Rebekah_Bass

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2016, 11:51:49 AM »

HI MY NAME IS REBEKAH BASS. IM A 25 YR OLD SINGLE MOM I HAVE TWO KIDS WHO I LOVE DEARLY.... IM NEW TO THE WEBSITE SO IM JUST WORKING MY WAY THROUGH.HOPE WITH THIS WEBSITE I CAN ACCOMPLISH SOME DREAMS THAT I HAVE FOR ME AND MY FAMILY
Abd Rahman Bin Md Said

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2016, 06:35:32 PM »

Hi Every One.

I am Abd Rahman and new GDI member 2016

Hope support and success together.

PalominoJose

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2016, 06:35:32 PM »

Analisa, You should start by asking your upline

Internet Marketing is all about Duplication and Teamwork!. 
We are having fun, and we are having success!.
We hope you will join with us to experience the same!
W Daniel

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2016, 08:34:00 AM »

Hi
I'm just getting started here and will post more next time .
AMullenix

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2016, 12:04:54 PM »

Hello my name is april and I am new to working on the Internet.  Hope to meat new people and make lots of money. I'm a nanny to 6 foster children so working online hopefully will help me generate more income.
Rodriguez Jose

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2016, 12:04:54 PM »

hi my name is jose end im new to GDI Wink im trying really heard to get this GDI THING  but idk i cant for some RESON can some one tell me some thing about this cuz is driving me crazy lol  Huh
JHenry2

Am hearing impaired and cant do voice or audio!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2016, 12:04:54 PM »

Hi

Hope you doing ok and welcome to GDI!!  Cool
Andrea Coleman

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2016, 09:33:58 AM »

Sending a shout out from Cleveland, Ohio. My name is Mz. Andrea, 58/BF. I am not really new to GDI, but new to the forum. I am looking to expand my .ws site to feature one of my businesses and I am really taking a look around at what is available as a GDI customer.
I will keep the information coming as my discovery progresses.
Tracy King

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2016, 09:34:14 AM »

Hello everyone. My name is Tracy. Just joined today. I hope to eventually learn enough to help with the newbie type questions we all have. ☺
RICKYLANTER

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2016, 09:34:14 AM »

:)how to I get started up here please help im new to all this and really don't know what im doing lol.
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2016, 07:14:20 PM »

Sending a shout out from Cleveland, Ohio. My name is Mz. Andrea, 58/BF. I am not really new to GDI, but new to the forum. I am looking to expand my .ws site to feature one of my businesses and I am really taking a look around at what is available as a GDI customer.
I will keep the information coming as my discovery progresses.

Hello there, Cleveland, Ohio!  Wish you all the best.  Put a link to your .ws website in your profile so we can all have a look see.  Smiley

Hello everyone. My name is Tracy. Just joined today. I hope to eventually learn enough to help with the newbie type questions we all have. ☺

Hi Tracy!  Awesome.  There are so many people with experience but the forum has been so quiet.  Looking forward to seeing you on here more.

:)how to I get started up here please help im new to all this and really don't know what im doing lol.

Hi there, Ricky.  There is a lot to learn and there are so many different ways people grow their business.  Everything from blogging to... well, one of our top members used to use billboard ads!  What have you done with your site so far?  Any ideas on how you WANT to grow the business.

There really is no one size fits all.  There are basics, for sure.  My personal advice is not to bother buying programs that say they will teach you everything.  Not bashing programs like that but, I have rarely found anything from paid sources I hadn't already found by doing searches on Google.

Of course, nothing wrong with buying books (for instance, want to blog?  Maybe read up on how to write things that get results.  Joe Vitale has some great books called Hypnotic Writing.)

Any ideas on what you want to do?  Blogging, social media, forums, paid advertising, talking to people you meet and know (I had a team member who's whole strategy was to talk to people he met at parties.)  Gotta find what fits for you, then research it and most importantly, do something.  Heck, a simple post (not spammy ones) on Facebook can bring in some of your first members.

There is just so much.  Let us know if you have specific questions!  Smiley

Vincent R. Parker
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: