March 28, 2024, 08:24:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Member  (Read 5790 times)
Albert Hittle

View Profile
« on: August 15, 2016, 01:04:00 PM »

Hello everyone from Texas, my name is Al. Looking forward to working with everyone to make this adventure a go. I hope to get amazing results.
Dusty J

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2016, 01:35:54 PM »

I am new as well, it looks very promising but only time will tell. I'm 100% new to all of this affiliate stuff, only been looking into this on-line marketing stuff for about 2 weeks now. in fact I haven't made one dollar yet, but I have my fingers crossed that this time is going to be different.. Grin
MoneySite_Marketing_E

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2016, 07:58:15 AM »

Well! You are new; you have the opportunity go to http://website.ws/kvmlm2/contests.dhtml ( Bonuses) .
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2017, 05:22:50 PM »

I notice each time someone new arrives. You may consider, spending each day in the forum. It will help you, learn ideas and navigational skills.

When, you have time online. You learn that each site, navigation. Is the same more or less. You may want to learn in our "Member's Area". If you do not know how to get there? Reach out to me.

People who are not in GDI. Can see our forum. They look for those with time and supportive activities. Learn how we all must increase time and be consistent. Helping those who enter GDI. There is more than your pockets, which is meaningful. The more you help others. The better you will be overall.

Look at my profile and duplicate with your real contact information and full name. People will not allow someone who will not be transparent. Start having enthusiasm in everything you choose to get involved with. Leave it alone, if you do not find a passion within.

Those who still have not noticed what to do. GDI is a tool and you have a free opportunity to learn the right way. The first time. I am real and you can talk with me. Follow by duplication.

Profiles are very important and within GDI. It should be professional and have real contact information. You name on your account, should be just that, your real full name. No one will believe in you, if not.

More when you are sick and tired of being sick and tired. Reach out today!

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
Bridget Malone

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2017, 05:23:54 PM »

Hi,

I am a new member. My name is Bridget Malone.  I am affiliate marketer.
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2017, 06:51:56 AM »

Hi,

I am a new member. My name is Bridget Malone.  I am affiliate marketer.

Welcome,

Reach out to get free support in GDI. There is no reason you should not learn navigation. How, to use GDI as the foundation, tool it is. Need more information and free hands on support. Contact me after you have exhausted all attempts to reach your upline. I am a real person.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
PManiam

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2018, 07:41:23 PM »

Hi, I'm Ruben (nickname) from Malaysia. Joined GDI a month ago. Lots of things to learn here. I'm sure will succeed in this
business. I am looking at a long time income and hope GDI can help me to achieve my goals.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: