March 18, 2024, 08:14:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FAQs - SiteBuilder  (Read 11959 times)
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« on: May 13, 2010, 05:45:39 PM »

1. What is SiteBuilder?

SiteBuilder is our template driven WebSite design interface. It easily allows you to get a WebSite up-and-running in minutes without using special software. Everything is completed from within your Internet browser.

2. How many pages can my WebSite have?

Our SiteBuilder program allows an unlimited number of pages. Please keep in mind that some templates may have a maximum number of page tabs that can be displayed in the navigation bar of your site though. For this reason, we suggest testing different templates to see which works best for your site content.

3. How do I go about building my Website using SiteBuilder?

From within the member’s area, click on the tab that says 'Domains'. Click on the 'SiteBuilder' link next to the domain you wish to begin to build and follow the easy to use instructions on building your website in a matter of minutes!

4. How many pages do I get with the Site Builder?

Our SiteBuilder program allows an unlimited number of pages. Please keep in mind that some templates may have a maximum number of page tabs that can be displayed in the navigation bar of your site though. For this reason, we suggest testing different templates to see which works best for your site content.

5. How much space do I get for files needed to build my WebSite?

100 megabytes. However, most .WS user WebSites utilize only a fraction of this available space.

6. Can I make changes to my site at anytime?

Absolutely.

7. How long will it take for the changes to take effect?

Most changes will take effect within 15 minutes.

8. Can I upload my own HTML pages for use with SiteBuilder?

No. If you have your own HTML pages, you will want to use our hosting option instead of SiteBuilder. There is no additional fee for doing so. Both options are included in your $10 monthly fee for the respective domain.

9. What should my website be about?

Your website can be pretty much about ANYTHING (as long as it doesn’t violate any of GDI's policies). You can create a personal website, a business website, a site about your favorite hobby, a site about your favorite sports team, a site about the GDI opportunity, the possibilities are endless. Ultimately YOU will need to decide what you will want to do with your website and what content you will like to be displayed.

10. I have a question about SiteBuilder that is not answered here, who can I contact?

You may contact our Support Department by email at support@wsdomains.ws or you may call us at (1)760-602-3000 Monday-Friday from 8AM-5PM Pacific Standard Time. Please listen to the entire list of telephone choices in order to ensure you reach the proper department.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 03:24:25 PM by SDBoltsFan » Logged

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
มีชัย สุ��›ัดคำ

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2016, 04:17:34 PM »

good
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: