March 18, 2024, 11:53:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions Regarding Your GDI Account  (Read 96024 times)
DevonteDean

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: July 09, 2012, 10:03:33 AM »

Hi I just signed up through the free trial if i change my username will be charged the ten dollar fee?
Adam Dahan

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 24, 2013, 09:44:15 AM »

My name is Adam I was born with cerebral palsy I really need anyone's help To promote my link  http://www.worldsite.ws/adamsdailylife/invest
Noor Aida Mazlan

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 04, 2014, 10:02:04 AM »

Hi im new here. im in Free TRIAL. i wanna ask. how can i convert from FREE trial to active status. i didnt found any link for upgred.tq
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: April 28, 2014, 11:20:21 AM »

Everyone, listen and learn to gain understanding of what you made a choice to become. You joined GDI for only two reasons. One being you just want to express yourself and passions on a blog. That is noble and something we love.

Second, you want a ethical and fun way to establish a new stream of income. You have your methods of producing money to pay bills. OK. Now, you desire to enhance you money flow and that is great. Yet, the trial period is for you to learn about GDI and establish your solid foundation with using it properly.

How, by contacting your sponsor and upline. If that fails, heck contact me day or night by my email below or call. That is how simple getting answers to your questions is. You have to get the right mindset/prospective and allow the learning process to take place.

Did you learn how to walk, the second you were born? So, why would you think you can learn all about the usage and the proper activity in one week?

Let us work together and answer your questions right away. This will allow all doubt about how to make extra money with GDI and make it last. Not just a quick buck. Yet, a lifetime of growing you monthly money doing the right activity.

I look forward in speaking with each and every one of you. Just, get in touch with the person who made this happen. Then if no contact is established. Then contact the upline listen in your main members area.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
มีชัย สุ��›ัดคำ

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 01, 2016, 04:17:34 PM »

Smiley Smiley
มีชัย สุ��›ัดคำ

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 01, 2016, 04:17:34 PM »

thank you
CateM Marsden

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 03, 2018, 11:11:51 AM »

Everyone, listen and learn to gain understanding of what you made a choice to become. You joined GDI for only two reasons. One being you just want to express yourself and passions on a blog. That is noble and something we love.

Second, you want a ethical and fun way to establish a new stream of income. You have your methods of producing money to pay bills. OK. Now, you desire to enhance you money flow and that is great. Yet, the trial period is for you to learn about GDI and establish your solid foundation with using it properly.

How, by contacting your sponsor and upline. If that fails, heck contact me day or night by my email below or call. That is how simple getting answers to your questions is. You have to get the right mindset/prospective and allow the learning process to take place.

Did you learn how to walk, the second you were born? So, why would you think you can learn all about the usage and the proper activity in one week?

Let us work together and answer your questions right away. This will allow all doubt about how to make extra money with GDI and make it last. Not just a quick buck. Yet, a lifetime of growing you monthly money doing the right activity.

I look forward in speaking with each and every one of you. Just, get in touch with the person who made this happen. Then if no contact is established. Then contact the upline listen in your main members area.

[/color][/color]

In this topic you may ask general questions regarding your GDI account. GDI Forum Support members will attempt to assist you the best they can. Please note that due to privacy and security reasons, it is possible some questions may not get answered. Questions that are unable to be answered in the forum will need to be resubmitted to GDI's support department for further assistance.

You may contact our Support Department by email at support@wsdomains.ws or you may call (1)760-602-3000 Monday-Friday from 8AM-5PM Pacific Standard Time. Please listen to the entire list of telephone choices in order to ensure you reach the proper department.

NOTE: Our office hours are based on the Pacific Standard Time Zone. Please make sure when contacting our office that you please do so from a time in your local time zone that is within GDI’s hours of operation. For more information on Time Zones and Time zone differences, please visit http://www.worldtimezone.com/. For information on proper long distance or international calling procedures, please visit http://www.countrycallingcodes.com/.

Robert H5

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 08, 2021, 09:55:02 AM »

I would like to say Thank you
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  

Jump to: