March 29, 2024, 06:42:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where are the people?  (Read 5399 times)
RiaKruger

View Profile
« on: January 31, 2016, 08:20:48 PM »

Hi All

I do not know who the "all" would be. The reason being that since the end of 2014 it seems that very few posts were made and almost none were
responded to. The concerning thing is that I could only find a few posts for 2015 and only my own for 2016.

An active Forum does not operate like this! I am in my second month with GDI and I feel a little bit uneasy about the opportunity. I went through the members list and noticed that very few sign-ups occurred in 2015 and again only find myself for 2016. Am I looking at the right pages or is my site just not up-dated?

I really like the concept of GDI and think it can be a winner therefore I would appreciate a true response to my post as I cannot afford to waste more time looking at promises.

Hoping for some true and sound feedback!!

Ria Kruger
Ken Damon

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2016, 09:13:02 AM »

I would like to Thank You for saving me time.

I have paid my $10.00 month after month because I was working and I could afford it and when I joined it seemed fairly active.

However I did find a video on You Tube saying that it is very hard to make much money with GDI.

I agree that the concept sounds good
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2016, 02:07:30 PM »

Hi All

I do not know who the "all" would be. The reason being that since the end of 2014 it seems that very few posts were made and almost none were
responded to. The concerning thing is that I could only find a few posts for 2015 and only my own for 2016.

An active Forum does not operate like this! I am in my second month with GDI and I feel a little bit uneasy about the opportunity. I went through the members list and noticed that very few sign-ups occurred in 2015 and again only find myself for 2016. Am I looking at the right pages or is my site just not up-dated?

I really like the concept of GDI and think it can be a winner therefore I would appreciate a true response to my post as I cannot afford to waste more time looking at promises.

Ria Kruger

Hey, Welcome Ria.

There are more people using GDI as part of their core foundation. They are all around the world. As this forum is established like any other. The preferred method I found everyone using is hangouts. It is more personal and in real time. The forum is delayed by 24-48 hours. Yes, if you have a question. Place it in the right place. Each title is a new thread.

I am always around and prefer you sending questions via your profile which has no waiting time yet limited to twenty an hour messages. So, my telephone or email can be used also.

No worries. Ria contact your upline and watch all the tutorials in our "Member Area". After you complete setup of your profile. Make sure you give your real contact information. People who are just visiting review our profiles. So, make sure to give name and telephone.

Hey, just learn that GDI is only part of your core foundation. Many usages and tools GDI has. Matches everyone's need for a great foundation to launch their own business or current one. ALso, personal usage like blogs. No limit to your imagination. Learn and earn.

May this day help increase your knowledge.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
EllieM

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2016, 02:07:30 PM »

It seems not many people post here in the forum  Undecided

That doesn't mean no-one is working though!

I joined 1 week ago and have 5 downlines already Smiley
GavinH

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2016, 08:34:00 AM »

EllieM, do share your secret please!   Wink
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2016, 07:58:15 AM »

Hi All

Ria Kruger

Ria, if you are still able to reach out for support. Look no further than myself. Contact me right away from below methods. I will be honored to help you with clarity and gain that foundation with GDI. Hey, it is up to you in getting this right the first time. You may need to put aside to spend quality time within forum and in member's area.

Look forward in being accountable for your learning.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: