March 28, 2024, 07:02:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I the only one who doesn't understand some of what we have to do?  (Read 3526 times)
CJohnson3

View Profile
« on: November 13, 2015, 10:40:03 AM »

I'm happy to be here and learn but I have to say, I'm completely baffled by some of what's required.  I don't understand what to do next - yes I've looked at the tutorials, gone through the tabs on the left but when it came to choosing a domain name then finding out I have to pay another $10 a month, I just can't afford that and I thought we could make a website without paying more? 
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2015, 09:53:50 AM »

Anyone who feels the same. Please, look into the title of New Members. I have most of your questions covered with solutions. If not, tap on my username and issue a message with time and email. I will complete a walk through of the areas and where the training is.

You may want to contact everyone in your upline, first. If no one responds to your plea. Just contact me and we will get you established. You will understand what GDI is and how to use it based on your situation.

Make sure to complete your Profile today. Just tap on my name and look at mine for an example.

Remember, I am always available to everyone. Noting should cost you a dime. Do not given into those who ask you for more money. Only monthly GDI fee is all you pay.

Once, we walk through everything GDI has to offer. You will know what to do with GDI in your life. Also, able you to share it right. No selling and no special talent to get it right. Easy and you will love it.

Setup your departments? You did not know you have pre-established departments, well you do. Lots more GDI gives us. Your perception will change, with one walk through with me. Love it. Remember, support is always free to those who reach out. Selfless acts and sharing appreciation is better than self-promotion. That is key to all things in life.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: