March 29, 2024, 05:06:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello, I'm Canadian and new to GDI...  (Read 4714 times)
AnabelaM

View Profile
« on: November 09, 2015, 12:48:17 PM »

It's my first week at GDI and looking forward to building it up.

I wish you all a great day
PalominoJose

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2015, 09:52:05 AM »

Let me know if i can help you.. I am from Quebec Smiley

Internet Marketing is all about Duplication and Teamwork!. 
We are having fun, and we are having success!.
We hope you will join with us to experience the same!
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2015, 07:57:02 PM »

Welcome to our GDI Family!

Please, start with completing your forum Profile. Just take a look at mine and duplicate the areas completed. Just tap on my username to access my profile. Then, contact me only if your sponsor and upline has not given you support.

There are areas which you may want to get use to. Prior to jumping out to have others come in. You may want to learn what GDI is and how to apply it to anyone's lifestyle. It is unique for each of us. Just doing this with learning to navigate throughout GDI. Makes a difference in keeping people with you vs just having them join and quitting before their trail period ends. That doesn't benefit anyone.

Keep thinking about setting up your foundation with GDI as the core part. Then, learning how to use GDI. Then, reaching out to as many people each day to help them walk through their challenges. Sharing how GDI is the core part in getting through each challenge. That is something you may want to learn before sharing GDI with anyone?

Hey, remember to tap on my username and message me within. I can see that message right way vs. leaving reply in this forum. That takes 24 - 48 hrs before anyone can see your reply.

Just do not stop doing activity each day for your growth. We are here to help, and it should not cost you anything to learn about GDI and grow. Watch out for those who attempt to get you spending more money than GDI monthly. It is not worth the trouble and you will be left doing nothing?

Help is free and so should lifetime of support. You have to be hungry and put in the hours to learn and build. The rest will get easy. I am here only if your sponsor and upline gives you no support.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2017, 05:22:50 PM »

I would have loved to know your real full name. That is to address you proper. That is the key, for your growth of allowing others, like myself. To know you are a real passionate person. Not someone who is just trying to make a buck.

May you consider, updating your GDI profile. Hey, duplicate mine. Using our real contact information and  names. Allows all to see, we are willing to be transparent. Willing to be, one who is real and supportive.

I am hear for everyone to gain free support for life and would love to meet one on one. We all need someone to walk us through new things and locations. Be one who gets real and reach out to me, today!

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: