March 29, 2024, 07:51:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey, can we share insightful activities?  (Read 23365 times)
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« on: October 26, 2015, 11:21:41 AM »

Hey, all come to GDI for various reason's. Yet, one thing is in common. The need to use GDI as a way to increase your revenue flow. Yes, but do you understand what GDI is and it's limits in that equation?

Well, this is where you will get one on one with me. I will walk you through by sharing my computer. Each step you may want to complete. To get ready for you growth.

May you understand that everyone needs to start from the beginning. Knowing, this is not a race. If you become self-disciplined in being consistent with daily supportive activities. No, it should not cost you anything except your valued time. That would not be much, when done right.

Just make a choice to want to stop being so sick and tired of being sick and tired. Just interact with me and we, will make things happen as you visioned. That is the focus, and agenda. Your vision of a future beginning. WOW!

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
W Waddell

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2015, 11:56:33 AM »

Thank you for being one of the few to actually be placing new posts here besides the Welcome and Hello.  If it's one thing I found in all the areas of the forum it's that few of the posts are even from the current year, let alone the current month. Sad

I left GDI years ago as my upline and the forum were no help and I never could get past 9 in my downline with none of them having more than 1 in theirs.  I'm back as I still think this is the perfect place to build without needing to spend a fortune. It's also the place to learn on a tight budget. 

The problem is, that the Upline I chose was removed for some reason, the upline they put me in to start would not even respond to me. GDI was kind enough to let me move once to a new upline and while I did some research and chose one that was active with some success, they too have not responded to my request for advice or help.  GDI of course sent me to the forums, but as I can see there is little up to date info here especially in the marketing and training forums. 

I want my training bonus and I want desperately to succeed here. I don't see it as a place to get rich, but one that will give me the income I need to at least travel and pay a few extra bills.  I'm ready to do what it takes, I just need someone who is succeeding to point me in the right direction. 

Thanks for your posts and in advance for any help you may be able to give.  I really am just getting started again after hitting bottom.

Wes
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2021, 11:35:23 AM »

Welcome GDI family and Guest
It's been a challenging past year and looking forward to a rewarding new one. It's been several weeks without posting and encouraging "Real Human Interaction" within GDI.

My purpose and agenda is always ethically transparent. Not anyone can please everyone. That said, some may ask for support without being willing to stay consistent doing their part. Which is simple, show up and do the work?

Nothing is easy within GDI. Think about how you get unlimited walkthrough in applying GDI foundation in your life and establish a real company vs just selling products. That is what we call having a "Business".

Hey, we need those who market our products and services. That is what and how most people become aware what a company doesn't. Nevertheless, you joined and may look at vast articles/post this person released. Think, just take action when you get prompted. I ask no rush we have been here for over 10 years and will continue.

Just contact me day or night. Allow, us to earn your consideration and walk you through all GDI. That way you get it right the first time. It cost you nothing for a real hands on support. So, take your time and contact me when you are ready.

William Roll Eyes

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: