March 29, 2024, 06:44:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: do any of the members create their own lists and send them value before sending to GDI's sales page or do a majority of members just send them straight to their sales page?
motivation and mindset - 0 (0%)
provide value - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi everyone this is my 1st month in GDI :)  (Read 6895 times)
TheresaT

View Profile
« on: August 11, 2015, 02:36:23 PM »

Hi everyone, Im loving GDI so far although Ive only been promoting this company since the 15th of July and I almost have 140 in my downline, however in saying that a majority of my downline are all newbies and have never made a penny online, Ive taught everyone my traffic strategy but what they lack mostly in is the right mindset and motivation! Does anyone have any tips I could hand down to my downline?  Thanks in advance, Ill look forward to reading your replies.  My motto:

- Provide massive value.
- Earn massive trust.
- Learn and understand the needs and wants of your followers.
- Lead and teach by example.
Rachel_C

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2015, 01:59:59 PM »

Hi me too i'm new but compare to you i have some problem i just don't know how to find some people and plus i have 3 steps left to do for have my $25.00 bonus it's look like in your side it's working better than mine  Smiley
Rachel_C

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2015, 02:00:03 PM »

And plus me i'm new since about 2 weeks
ACarta

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2015, 02:00:14 PM »

I just started as of right now, but I have no idea what I'm doing or what I need to do. Can you help me, please
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2015, 12:57:24 PM »

This is must be your day to really open your eyes?

May I suggest first everyone read the forum updates. The messages that are in 2015 and the current month?

Everyone keeps posting in old areas or trying to start new ones? That is a huge issue when it comes to you getting the free support you deserve. We are not going to travel to find you?

Now, all everyone has to do is look below for help. That is only after you have made attempts to contact you Sponsor and Upline. Do not know how?

That is another issue. You have to learn and there are no short cuts. Get over to the main member's area and on the left go through each location. You will find you sponsor and uplines. Also, see training videos to understand what GDI is and how to use it with you business.

Did you know that with GDI you have 10 pre-established departments? Ask me to share my computer screen and walk you through areas to use GDI and get things going. How? look below and read.

If you do not like to read. You will learn to!

Respectfully,
Brotherbill as you may call me know.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
RachelC

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2015, 10:40:50 AM »

What how you did for have these 140 peoples in your downline?  Smiley
ZeeshanZahoor

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2015, 11:23:50 AM »

i am also new and want little bit guidance but dont know where i can ask something about gdi
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2015, 07:57:02 PM »

Hello,

I used your profile as an example. 140 people WOW? I do not see you with any people in your downline. You have spent no time within the forum. When, you joined it was only a few minutes and then, after two days. You looked and left. Never to be seen again.

This is a perfect example of a person who has hidden agendas. No interest in GDI and saying things that have no value and not even true? Why are there people like this anywhere?

To judge is wrong and no one is perfect. Yet, to just come out and lead others down the wrong mental path. That is just evil. I could not continue reading such statements. This is just an example that no matter how many of us. Live to serve others without hidden agendas.

There will always be those who are waiting to make you a victim.

GDI is a core part of any foundation. When you are shown what it is and how to use it for your unique life. Then, learn how to navigate through all areas without spending anything extra money. Except GDI monthly. Then, you are heading for the right path.

Please, before giving up and falling for such statements. Always test who it is coming from Hey, just tap on their username and look at their join date and states. They, never lie. That is how you test the spirits per say. Not allowing greed, fear and other negative emotions determine your choices.

That is it and I pray you will always know to reach out for free support. We have many valid ethical people who are passionate just to support for free. I am one of them.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: