March 29, 2024, 12:05:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Reaching Out For Weekly Support  (Read 8988 times)
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« on: July 06, 2015, 11:46:29 AM »

Welcome to all new and old.

We are a GDI gathering of empowering people, which you would have to be. Each looking for something different. Yet, placed using the amazing unlimited tools GDI has to offer. If you have found that one given talent that you love to spend all your time doing and sharing with others. That is the one focus you may want to grow.

Most continue to sale products and systems. Hey, we all need people to purchase stuff just to have in their possession? No for me though!

I am only here to use my given time and talents to find a way in blessing you.

That is simple, as listening to you share and find your core passion. Then, walking you through how just sharing that one thing. You have already the one area which will be your business. That one passion is all you need with GDI tools. Amazing, right?

Well, before I can even listen, and support you for no cost. We are required to direct you to your upline. Yes, those people in the main member area?

Well, there you have it.

You may want to learn to navigate each area in our members area. What? yes, preparing is the first step in accomplishing anything that will last.

You may have thought it would be easy, right?

Well, it is with support from passionate people. We are around if you understand how to navigate all areas within GDI. That means here in the forum and everywhere else. Yes, each access point in the "Main Member Area" you may want to know until it is part of you daily activities.

That is your first challenge and we are here to walk you through it. Just remember, look at my profile and make yours the same. Complete every area you are connected to.

Tip: Start being real and stop pretending to be in business. You have not used your real name? People will go one place for a profile prior to getting involved with you. That is called completing due diligence. Make sure that your profile here and in LinkedIn has everything they require. Do not know what that it. Well ask and you will receive.

Get real and I will help you free for a lifetime. Hey, start loving to research no matter what. It will save you time and money. Stop right now, jumping into everything that makes you want money so fast you miss the way. It is never to late to get it right and find your rhythm. I am always here.

Practice by learning all about me as a person. I love to be help to all who ask and it will be given.
Here is my profile in LinkedIn :
https://www.linkedin.com/pub/william-earl-amis-jr-iii/2b/664/9bb

You should already have gotten familiar with my profile within GDI. You are to mimic it, right?

You can always contact me no matter what time it is in that country you live in. I am always here and willing to lend support. I have no hidden agendas and do not want you to join any programs and selling anything. You can test my character day and night.

I have made a free choice of a lifestyle that many find difficult to keep self-discipline active, daily. It is hard and that is why so few of us find the blessings given at a certain level of knowledge, understanding and wisdom. No worries, I am not a pastor nor have a calling for one. You may however, call me Brotherbill at this point as everyone globally knows me as. A name given when and why I have no idea yet it fits me find.

Peace and clarity is all I can offer!

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2015, 04:40:43 PM »

Come on with so many viewers. There must be some amount you. Which desire to understand how to make GDI tools work for you?

The longer you linger on. The more you will have to learn before you can gain clarity.

Let us talk about it and get you on the right path in doing the daily activities it takes. Our support is simply free!

May you gain courage and reach out to me. I am here daily waiting for you to make the first move. Once we find your rhythm. There will be no stopping you.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2015, 12:01:28 PM »

Hello GDI family!

I always review several profiles each week. Maybe yours was today? However, how can you plan on even doing anything with what GDI has for us. If you do not start at the right place?

May you meditate on this all day and comeback with an answer.

Look at my profile and that is in every area. Look at time spent in forum and how many post I have done. Now, look at yours? Look at the areas I completed with real information and have a signature area not pitching stuff. A perfered way to contact me day or night. Now, just copy my format and learn how to navigate within this forum and our member's main area.

Need help? Contact everyone in your upline. If you do not get it then. Contact me.

Either way, you have to take action daily for anything to work, right?

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2015, 12:01:28 PM »

week July 25th ending this was amazing.

Let us start with a nice Welcome new GDI members!

Take a look at my profile first. While doing that please, learn every area to navigate. That is including our "Members Main Area". Once you located that one area. Make contact with each person listed as your "Upline".

If no one response. Do not give up on GDI. Just contact me day or night. No matter where you live. Look below at my signature area. That is my preferred method of contact.

May you find what you are looking for and GDI tools help you create a solid foundation. No one will get anywhere in life without one.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2015, 12:01:28 PM »

I must get his out to everyone of you. Please, just take a look at my profile and duplicate yours? That is the first place to start. While you think of how to create your own signature area. Please, exhaust you efforts to make contact with your upline. If no one of them response. Then, and only then, I will support your growth.

Remember, no more than GDI monthly should there be as an expense while you create your foundation to run your business. GDI tools are the core part of running a global business.
Let me walk you through how.

Never give up!

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2015, 12:01:28 PM »

It is a new month in 2015. I have been receiving more request to support establishing GDI. No worries the more the better. Just find below my contact information and send me a message with your email.

I am always willing to support anyone within GDI. Just get to me prior to you giving up. No one should be alone.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Roger Groves

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2015, 12:05:29 PM »

Brother Bill, Brother Roger here. I just came across your post. I am impressed. I need to get started being serious about this life and this income for life. I will be reaching out to you in the near future. I just wanted you to know you are being heard, received & appreciated for your efforts.
Roger Groves, Placerville, Ca.
roger.groves@g-systems.ws
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2015, 12:38:42 PM »

Brother Bill, Brother Roger here. I just came across your post. I am impressed. I need to get started being serious about this life and this income for life. I will be reaching out to you in the near future. I just wanted you to know you are being heard, received & appreciated for your efforts.
Roger Groves, Placerville, Ca.
roger.groves@g-systems.ws

Roger, thanks for that supportive words of confidence. I live to serve and will not stop. My core passion is finding ways to bless others. That being, using my time and God given talents to walk others through daily challenges. Also, walk them through establishing their foundation to manifest their Legacy.

I will be looking out for you reaching out.

Humbly,

Brotherbill

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2015, 11:25:25 AM »

Hey, GDI family..

Here is a perfect example of one eager to learn. Yet, will not put in the effort? I am confused when people are led to believe. Someone is going to magically have all the work done for them. Not even the time to follow up on a question. That is just being one who will continue to miss the way. We can only pray that anyone to follow will be more consistent. We have that problem as men. Yet, working with women all my life. I have an environment that works. People take responsibility for their on life. Putting in the efforts and only go to others for a season of support.

You want the right help. Then, humble yourself and reach out?

It takes 24-48 hours to see a message within the forum. If you have no patience. Look at my signature below. Make the choice, which method to use to contact me. I am a real person and founder of a 33 year old company. Yes, real company.

Make a choice to not allow anything, person or other get in your way of growth. Leave the negative people and environment out of your life. Then, with the proper guidance and faith. You can move mountains. I am living proof and would love to share more.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2019, 11:11:14 AM »

Hi everyone who appears in this forum!

Today is a great time to challenge you with a proposal. Allow us to walk you through all GDI. Then, invest in your vision of a future self. It's simple and only allows you to achieve your purpose of joining our GDI family.

My commitment is vast and has been for years. I invest in people and provide consistent support in your growth. Understanding navigational areas within GDI is the first step. Allow us fifteen minutes one on one. I will explain usage of GDI for your vision. No one should be charging you for support. That is the first sharing of wisdom.

Let us begin today!

Humbly
William

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2020, 10:43:35 AM »

This is the only location that is live and active daily....all you need with support and never additional cost. Do not waste time without first visiting this thread and getting things done right the first time...

Just Saying...

GrinWilliam

Here is the only thread with hands on support, free no limitation and no time limit.

http://talk.ws/index.php?PHPSESSID=147936e6aac10c98a1f1c878005d2fbe&topic=15252.0

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2020, 03:59:32 PM »

This is the only location that is live and active daily....all you need with support and never additional cost. Do not waste time without first visiting this thread and getting things done right the first time...

Just Saying...

GrinWilliam

Here is the only thread with hands on support, free no limitation and no time limit.

http://talk.ws/index.php?PHPSESSID=147936e6aac10c98a1f1c878005d2fbe&topic=15252.0

Hello and hope all is well with each reader...

Knowing most are hungry for results once you join GDI. Nevertheless, delayed gratification is required. You may want to consider navigational walk through we provide free of charge. You should not have to pay for anything ever except monthly fee for access...

Perhaps your upline/the person who introduced you is a "No Show"...please that is why we call this the GDI family...

It takes a village to raise a child...well a few of us old dedicated origianal members are very active each day since concept of GDI.

Just reach me below at my 24hr contact no sleep and remember you are the investment.

We will put our Resources, Revenue and Effort in your gaining clarity of all GDI and how to apply it for your vision. Each person is using GDI different. No list to purchase and wasting time and money.

Get it done right the first time contact me today!

Just Saying

Roll EyesWilliam

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2020, 04:06:47 PM »

November 9, 2020

Welcome to our GDI family and those who are guests, you have an open ended invitation to contact me anytime via my preferred method of contact 24/7 below...

Never have I visions all these amazing years, being here with so many people not sure how to utilize GDI...

Let us open your mind to unlimited possibilities, based on vast years of experiences applying GDI as a foundational tool for me personally and my forty plus year company. This GDI thing works because you must learn all the areas of navigation within. Then, only then you will realize how your unique life can apply GDI.

Warning: If you do not allow us to walk you through all of GDI as a foundation. You will never succeed at anything within GDI and never achieve clarity on how to apply GDI to your life, and if you have a real company vs business, that as well.

You all have an open invite to contact me day or night. Never costing you money for real hands on support. Not a question of if, just when...

I have nothing but support for only those who can be patient with yourself learning navigation. Then, you will see how to apply GDI to your life. It can't be done with hype and focus on money and numbers of people you can hype into joining. That never worked with GDI since conception I know being one of the first here?

Either you learn from someone still using it in my real forty plus year company and personal life or be like vast numbers dropping out each day only to return year after year wasting life and money.

Gratitude,

Roll EyesWilliam

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2021, 11:35:23 AM »

Let's Have More Action vs Talk

Come each month we post and continue to be one of many who are consistent in supporting those. Willing to stop wasting their time and money with old perception. Chasing money vs making a difference with supporting people and companies globally.

You commit to allow us in investing in you. Our Efforts, Resources and Money in you, the person. We will walk you through all of GDI so your clarity will allow you to know GDI, like other locations are tools. You can't make money marketing others tools. Nevertheless, you can with using them on each person and company based their unique needs.

When you are ready to do this the right way. Never paying a dime for real hands on support. Then, take action and complete our "Commitment" document which is symbolic. It will allow us to create a quick support profile of yours. Then, send you a invitation to meet one on one. We call it "Strategy" sessions. They are only 15 minutes. We walk through and take action vs talk talk and hype without results.

The cost is 15 minutes of your life. We will make it worth much more and a lifetime of free support. So, stop reading tap link. Get action-data activity. Then, we take it from there. No sales of products yes you have a real company we will develop. We will walk you through services you will supply.

No phone calls list building junk? This is real and about time it is being offered only those who are ethical and hungry to get this right the first time commit. Below complete our "Commitment" document. Then, get ready for amazing journey!

https://forms.gle/JbLcdEYqMZ4tteru7

You will receive an invitation without and end date. Pick day and time and meet me one on one. You will never every regret this starting today! No money is ever involved this is a lifetime of free resources, investing in you is our focus. Simple!

Gratitude,
 Roll EyesWilliam

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2021, 04:12:52 PM »

Hello Guest and Others...

Well it's been an exciting week and vast people, communities and companies worldwide. Have reached out for support in their operations. We always seek people to help with support services. Did you know that GDI is a foundational tool?

There is always room for anyone to contact me personally. We can chat for 15 minutes and see how my company and self can serve you with GDI as your foundation. I will be honored in earning a few minutes of your time. Our support is free never accept money for it!

Take your time and never give up with hope. We can do all things together. Never stop visualizing a future without limits. My hope is that all ethical ideas manifest in your life. If at all you decide to allow me to earn your acceptance of support. Contact me from below information.

Enjoy this amazing day!
Roll EyesWilliam

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: