March 28, 2024, 03:59:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Focused effort for newcomer  (Read 9669 times)
EugeneSeah

View Profile
« on: June 10, 2015, 03:25:19 PM »

Hi everyone!

I am new here and first thing i realized is there is a lot going on and for a newcomer like me, it can get pretty overwhelming. I have browsed through a bit of the forums and site to understand and see where i can get started on recruiting for my downline but there is too much information.

Can any veteran enlighten on where best to start? I would also prefer not to include people i know at this moment, rather more of strangers/cold market.

Suffering from information overload now.

Thanks
Eugene
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2015, 04:40:43 PM »

Hi everyone!

I am new here and first thing i realized is there is a lot going on and for a newcomer like me, it can get pretty overwhelming. I have browsed through a bit of the forums and site to understand and see where i can get started on recruiting for my downline but there is too much information.

Can any veteran enlighten on where best to start? I would also prefer not to include people i know at this moment, rather more of strangers/cold market.

Suffering from information overload now.

Thanks
Eugene

Eugene, the never was a need to go after anyone? It is all perception and usage. If you do not use the GDI tools and create your idea into a visual share for others to enjoy. Then, you may want to have me or someone walk you through areas of GDI.

This is the way to create your foundation. No one of us would have anything without a solid foundation. GDI is just a part of that?

Allow yourself time to navigate in the "Main Member's Area". Then, go below and reach out to me. We will walk through all challenges at no cost. I live to serve others. No better way than to look for ways in blessing others. That is my lifestyle.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
Jose Palomino1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2015, 04:45:21 PM »

I think you should start by getting your learning bonus  Wink

The easy way to get referrals:  http://goo.gl/91e6vJ
Daniel B2

Daniel J Briere

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2017, 07:47:41 AM »

Hi Eugene!

You have already received some fantastic advice. I would like to add to it. Use the Invite system! This is one of the easiest ways to get started. Surely you know people who could benefit from GDI's services and the income opportunity. I know I sure do. So why not tell them about it by using the invite system?

I suggest this because this amazing tool is one of the easiest ways to get started. Tools help to do the job for you, so that you do not have to worry about failing.

I hope this info helps!

"You can have everything you want in life, if you will just help enough other people get what they want."

Daniel J Briere
CashFlow.WS
Visit my Facebook page
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: